This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG WARS|

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |GANG..

1404 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
AFTER ANOTHER TRULY BIZARRE SURVIVOR GROUP GAME

WE ARE HERE, THE LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL

WELCOME OUR THREE FINALISTS, BILLY, CODY, AND ESTER

AND THE JURORS CLARK, JJ LEA, NELS, RYAN, BOB, ETHAN, MEGAN, CONRAD, AND KIARA VOTED OUT AT LAST TRIBAL COUNCIL

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE JURORS TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THEY MAY HAVE TO THE FINALISTS

AND FOR THE FINALISTS TO MAKE THEIR SPEECH, DEFEND THEIR GAME, AND TELL THEIR GAME TO THE JURY IN HOPES OF SEEING THEIR NAME BEING READ AT THE REUNION.

LET THE FINALISTS POST THEIR SPEECHES FIRST

VOTES HAVE A TBD DUE TIME
1404 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
First and Foremost I Just want to say thank you to Ikah for hosting a great season, I had fun playing. Now to business. Hello Members of the Jury hope you are all doing well. My game wasn’t all that Flashy, But I feel like when I needed to take control I was able to do so.

~~Crips~~
Walking into this game Day 1 and seeing the theme and the cast I knew right away that I wanted to work with Clark, First couple minutes of this game I asked Clark to put me on his gang and he accepted. Early On my strategy was to build a relationship with everyone on my tribe with personal things, For example Conrad had told me that he had played hockey growing up, Did I play hockey growing up? Hell no but I said I did so it would be something that me and him could vibe on and that’s what I tried to do from a very early stage on my tribe. Very Early on A majority alliance was Formed with Me, Clark, Conrad, And Ethan. We ran the tribe and Sent out Lorenzo 6-1 and Ray 5-1. And Very early on in this game Me and Ethan formed a Final 2 alliance called “The renegades” He was my guy throughout this game and I’m so glad I met him and got to play with him. During this stage of the game I also went to the shop and bought Item #1 for 10 dollars..... THE SHITBIRD lmao.

~~Yakuza~~
When we went to Swap tribes I was very nervous. I had a great thing going on the crips and felt very safe so to be switching tribes was nerve racking to say the least. It was not hard to see that on Yakuza  That we had a very big group of Latin kings Ryan,Ester,Nels and Zyler. First vote I knew one of them needed to go. I was thankful to have ethan cause he was my Day 1 and quickly on a group Was formed By Aj anarchy called the “Blood-Crips pact” Which consisted of Myself,Ethan,Jj Lea, And Aj. Along with another group called Jalapao which was Me, JJ lea, And Ethan. The Latin kings were planning on voting Aj, But jj went to the Shop and got the time Idol which he gave to Aj. The plan was we were gonna have Ethan vote with the latins in order to gain intel and gain trust while Jj and Aj were gonna vote for Zyler, And I was going to throw and rouge vote on Nels just in case something crazy happened that vote went directly as planned and Zyler Left (5)2-1. Later another alliance was formed with Me, Ryan, Ethan, And Ester Called the “environmentalists” I was loyal to this group and it was extremely beneficial because we took out the super risky wild Card Aj.

~~Merge/Jasois Junkies~~
When we merged my position in the game was Very ideal, I had The Renagades(Ethan and I), Jalapao(Jj, Ethan, And I), The environmentalists(Me,Ethan, Ryan, Ester), And the crips (Me,Conrad,Kiara, Clark,Ethan). And I had formed a final 3 alliance with Billy and Megan called hellur. So at the Final 12 I was aligned with 9/12 of cast and was rocking it. The original plan for that vote was to vote Megan. But I didn’t want to do that plus Kiaras name had been thrown out because the Crips had the most players left in this game. Billy and Megan went to the shop and I’m not to sure If billy had the idol and gave it to Megan or if Megan had just got it but either way Megan wasn’t going at this point kiara was the one in danger and when Clark Found out that Conrad told kiara to go to the shop he blew up and ultimately became the #1 target which sucked because I was loyal to Clark and he ended up going and Megan ended up flushing the idol.

11th- This vote once again billy, Megan, Kiaras name was being brought up but JJ ended up being the target because I was afraid of him, he was great at speaking and I could tell he was a social butterfly plus he was in an alliance with Ethan, Bob and Conrad that I didn’t even know about and that he never told me about. He was making moves without me(as was I without him) but at that point my trust in him went down a bit and I was okay with getting him out. We were able to get him out 7-3-1.

10th- Nels, The nels vote was a fairly simple one. The whole tribe wanted nels out so there was really nothing that needed to be done.

9th- Ryan, This vote was messy. At this point I was starting to get worried that I could no longer protect billy and Megan.  That is why I instead wanted to go after Conrad. Fresh off my first immunity win And Undef the impression  that my alliance was on board with that. Everything was going fine until Conrad suddenly found out about that vote, And then it was Ethan’s Name getting thrown out. Now with ethan being my #1 ally I wasn’t okay with this. I called out both Ryan and Conrad in my two separate chats Ryan denied ever leaking that plan but it was just to fishy, And Conrad said that he only wanted Ethan out because Conrad heard his name going out. Me and Ethan were able to shift the focus on to Ryan who had seemingly been playing everyone, and Send him out 6-2-1. Although I was uncertain how this would effect my game Ryan you we’re just to un predictable man.

8th- Going after Conrad at that point I felt would have been to obvious, So I wanted to go after the last person who I really had no connection and didn’t really trust and that was Bob. At this point I had billy and Megan, and Ethan as the people I wanted to make it far with so I decided to make a final 4 out of us. And have Ester as the plus 1 to give us majority plus I trusted Ester not to run around and spread anything I was saying. I was able to find out that Conrad Kiara and bob were voting billy so it seemed only right that we would all vote together. At the final 8 I also put the bounty on Megan’s head in order to try and make him paranoid into thinking he was being targeted and he would feel more pressure into voting with me to get bob out. The plan worked and Bob went 5-3 and I was able to walk away from that vote with Ethan taking all of the heat.

7th- This is the only point in the game where I was left out of the loop and it was done perfectly. Once Bob left and called out Ethan I knew that everyone was looking at Ethan as the biggest threat to win. Thats why it was time to take Conrad out. Because my ideal Final 5 was gonna be Billy,Megan,Ethan, Ester and myself because I knew Ethan and Ester would vote together and I knew that billy and Megan would vote together and I would be willing to choose my side and potentially blindside my #1 ally and take him out making a huge move and both sides would need me as there third man and both sides also looked at me as being 100% loyal to them. Billy and Megan did a great job of leaving me, Ethan, and Ester out of the loop as did Conrad and Kiara who said they were voting billy cause the vote Came down 4-2-1 where me, Billy, and Ethan were supposed to do Conrad, where Megan and Ester were supposed to vote Kiara in the event of an idol play. I was blindsided when Ethan left but my game was still in a good position.

6th- At the start of this vote I was very confused. Billy and Megan had the final 4 alliance with me and Ethan but they voted him out. And that was a real eye opener for me, because I realized that billy and Megan were actually playing this game and they knew what they were doing and I saw Megan as an actual threat to win this game. At this point I wanted Megan gone because although I still felt safe with billy and Megan. I wanted to make sure that nothing could go wrong and billy and Megan couldn’t turn on me. I made an un official final 3 with Conrad and Kiara who I felt like that coulda worked. And was able to convince Ester who was dead set on voting Conrad to vote Megan out with me, So Megan left 4-2 leaving me in a great position again. Because I was in an alliance with Ester. An alliance with Conrad and Kiara. And I had billy who if he turned on me at the final 5 would have been guaranteed 4th place in my eyes. And this put me in prime position to finally take my shot at the person I was targeting since final 9, Conrad.

5th- Final 5 I am covered on All angles. I have Ester who has been with me since the Swap. A new final 3 with Conrad and Kiara. And billy who although I just blindsided had no where else to turn because he was a man alone. Once Ester won F5 immunity I knew that I had one more shot to get rid of Conrad. Conrad had told me that Him and Kiara were locked on billy. Billy although I just blindsided said he’d stay with me and vote Conrad, and I was able to easily convince Ester to vote Conrad so I was able to take Conrad out 3-2 and send who I felt to be my biggest threat in the end of winning to the Jury.

4th- Final 4 once again I felt very good. I had Ester and Billy who probably both saw me as there #1 ally and weren’t gonna turn on me. That’s all that I needed to get Kiara out of this game. Kiara went 3-1 and that lead me here to the final 3.

~~Final Statement~~
I played this game from the Very beginning with the hand that I was dealt I had strong connections everywhere on the tribe, I knew who had every advantage during this game due to me having strong connections and because Ethan was a great mole who came back to me with all the info he gathered. Conrad had the chicken sandwich, Ester had the Tyler Perry, Ryan had the fake super idol, Bob had the I Spy, Ethan had the boom box. I knew about alliances that didn’t even have me in it, And I was able to make it to the end of this game without my name being written down a single time as well as not a single hit on my head. I had multiple alliances this game that helped me get further and knew about every vote except for the one at the final 7. I made big moves when I needed to at the Final 6 and 5 and made it all the way to the end with the shitbird in my pocket. Guys it’s been an absolute pleasure to play with you all and I love each and every one of you.
1403 days 12 hours ago
danielm345
Firstly, I would like to say that this was one of the most enjoyable group game I've been in in a while, it was a blast playing with y'all. OK, so I know some of the jury members may see my game as being a follower or a "sheep", but my game ran deeper than that thanks to my ability to build relationships when I needed to most and creating myself meat shields for my benefit.

*LATIN KINGS GANG*
At the start of the game I wasn't really that invested and was lowkey confused on the whole gang forming shit, so somehow I placed as the comp beast tribe, Latin Kings. I immediately formed a F3 with Nels and Ryan as "the real kingz", which was the dominant alliance in my tribe of inactives as we sent Summer packing and pushed Brien in the fire.
Even if we lost in the double tribal, like we were expected to but thanks to mua we didn't, I was in the best position on my tribe and probably had the least chance of being voted out.

*YAKUZA*
When the swap happened I was feeling good as we had half of our tribe consisting of Latin Kings, with my alliance being part of it too. We formed a fake alliance with AJ and JJ known as "latin bloods" to get a better grasp on how they play, and I immediately noticed how cunning AJ is, and how much of a great talker JJ is also. Ultimately, AJ had used his idol and sent Zyler, the only one I wasn't 100 aligned to, home. After that vote, I had my suspicion of Cody and Ethan as his "voting nels because aj told him last minute" seemed fishy to me. At first I had the approach of 'keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer' with being in an alliance with Ryan, Ethan and Cody known as "the environmentalists", which was the alliance I eventually loyal to. It was a good idea also as they were willing to vote AJ as they realize how much of a wildcard he was.

*JASOI'S JUNKIES*
When we merged I knew I had to build connections with some of the other players that I haven't talked to yet. I built a connection with Conrad and formed a truce to always have each other's backs. I already had my alliance with Nels and Ryan, and with Ethan, Ryan and Cody. The original merge vote was suppose to be a consensus Kiara, but then she pulled up with a pink limo and all hell broke loose. The vote changed between Megan and Clark all the way up til the tribal council. Eventually, I had more of a connection to Megan than to Clark and I also saw Clark as too much of a threat to keep around as a potential shield. The plan went perfectly as Clark was nearly unan. voted out and Megan flushed his idol.

F11- After that mess of a tribal, I had to make sure Megan trusted me even after the fact that I nearly wrote her name down. During this she revealed to me that JJ had threw my name out in wanting to vote her out and it was game on. I finally had a concrete motive to take out JJ as I viewed him as a great social player who had too much connections. And so I came up with the plan on taking out JJ, and even though they were also aligned to JJ, the environmentalists were on board as they realize they couldn't trust him that much. With Conrad, Kiara and Nels, who was hesitant, also voting him out. Even if ppl didn't know, I was the one that came up with this vote, but I didn't wanna take ALL of the blame so I let my allies also take the lead.

F10- After a successful tribal I found out that Nels was actually the one who leaked the plan to JJ, which caught me off-guard as I thought he was 100 loyal to me nd Ryan. Not only that, but I heard he was throwing my name out to be a target and at that point I didn't have any reason to keep him, as much as I wanted to trust him. During this period, I found myself in an alliance with Bob and Ryan, which also gave me an insight that I didn't notice before, and its the fact that Ryan trusted Bob. a lot. This revelation plays through the next few votes.

F9- Oh boy what a shitshow. At this point Ryan is my #1, and the environmentalists were smooth sailing through the game as no one really saw our alliance as a problem. The original plan was to do Conrad as at the point he had proved to be a big problem for us to get to the end. However, few hours before tribal hell broke loose AGAIN. Conrad found out about the plan, but to our knowledge only the alliance knew about the plan as we were planning to tell billy last minute. The fingers were pointed at Ryan as being the snake. The vote came down to Ethan and Ryan and I was put in a tough spot as I was aligned to both sides, but after realizing what the majority was gonna do I knew there wasn't to saving Ryan and I had to stick it out with Ethan and Cody. Even so, I voted Conrad 1. I didn't wanna do either him or Ethan and 2. To cause even a lil paranoia.

F8- With my #1 being gone, I still stuck with Ethan and Cody as my actual allies, but I attempted to split myself from them to make me seem like a free-agent. My main target was Bob as I found out that he was the one that leaked the plan from Ryan. That and also him being so under-the-radar proved to be trouble for the future. I didn't want to seem like the one making the plan, so I went megan and billy and said if they're doing bob I would too. I wanted to make the impression that I was just following their lead and didn't care if bob left. Somehow, I found myself in the middle as I could have went with conrad and do billy, or with my allies and do bob, which I obviously did.

F7-Following that, it would seem that we were in the majority with megan and billy on our side, and conrad being viewed as a big threat. However, I started noticing how much of a threat Ethan was at winning the game, which megan and billy had also thought apparentely. When I heard that conrad said my name I was confused bc I'm not the biggest threat, and I wasn't the only one who lied last vote,so what gives? Megan then suggested that in splitting the votes and that's when it hit me...we're getting blindsided. Why split the votes at F7 when we know that Conrad doesn't have a power? I didn't know who they would put their votes on, but I had a gut-feeling it wasn't me and they would do a bigger threat like Ethan. I expressed this in my confessionals, but not to my allies, as Ethan going at f7 wasn't ideal, but it made me realize how hard Megan and Billy is playing.

F6- Leading into the finale, it was mostly clear who was aligned to who. At this point I was set on Conrad as he was viewed as a immunity threat. I went to megan to make sure I was still on his side so I could be on the bottom of his list and not make him target me. Even though Cody wanted megan to go, I wasn't convinced as I had thought conrad was winning f5 immunity, but I soon realized that wasn't the case. After me seeing that I was winning the f5 immunity, I went along with voting megan as having her and billy in the f5 would be troublesome, and it would put me in a position to be in the middle once again.

F5- YES! I win first immunity. I was set on voting conrad as surviving vote after vote and STILL being in the game proved he was a great player that needed to go. I originally had a plan on lying and say that I had a super idol in case I lose f5 immunity, but I didn't need to. I already knew that Conrad/Kiara were doing Billy, but to make sure no shit went down I told conrad I was using my super idol on cody. Ultimately, there wasn't any need as Conrad left 3-2.

F4- Once again I won immunity. There really wasn't a lot I coulda done other than cause a tie, and having not talked to kiara I didn't see the need to keep someone that survived over and over again and could be a underdog.

Final Statement-
Coming into this game, I didn't see myself making it far because I didn't know ANYONE. But once I found myself I was in a power position on latin kings I realize I could run this shit the whole way. I built my game on gaining people's trust and them expecting the same from me. I found myself in alliances that protected me and gave me power on who I wanted out. I survived 13/18 tribals without having my name written down ONCE. I knew who was going home each vote except zyler's. I built bonds with ppl that I didn't expect to make and it got me pretty far. Anytime my name was mentioned, I would know and even then it wouldn't be written thanks to my relationships. I won immunities when I needed to such as the F5, Conrad winning would mean a whole different outcome and as it could've been Cody and me leaving back to back. I made big moves in voting out JJ, a great social player who had ppl in his corner, and also voting out Conrad at F5. My meat shield strategy also paid off as I had Conrad, Ethan and Ryan being viewed as bigger targets and therefore lessening my target. I never once needed a power to save me (even getting robbed by Ikah the scammer) and I had people view me as their allies even if I didn't prove I was. I had a blast playing this game, it was the most enjoyable group game I experienced in a while. It wouldn't of happened if we didn't have crackheads playing.
1403 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
First and foremost I would like to thank Ikah, and production for being able to reach out to me and to ask me to apply for this season in a last second attempt to make this a fantastic season and honestly, it was one of my favorite this season. For me, this season had a word to describe it. That’s “ADAPTABILITY” and I’ll explain further down the road when I had to do that

PREMERGE
I was apart of the BLOODS tribe that was extremely dominant but at the same time, was extremely divided. I was added to both sides’s alliance chats as I was someone who both sides trusted. There was the Zach and the gang leader alliance. Also, there was a counter alliance that was formed by AJ that I was apart of. At this point, I was able to be adaptable enough to put myself into a swing position on the most dominant tribe in the game in challenges. I decided to vote with AJ in the one tribal that we were together at in the premerge because I was able to be socially aware to see that AJ And Clark had problems before it was a main chat fight. I wanted to keep in that conflict to give me the chance to be able to be an asset to all which was my gameplan this game.

THE SWAP

So at this point I’m on the Folk Nation tribe with a bunch of people that I built connections with. Julian, Bob, And TJ were all people that I trusted and were able to build trust with. Megan ended up being my more useful ally down the road so that’s someone I did reach out to and Make that connection with. TJ ends up being blindsided at the first tribal because of an idol play we should’ve knew coming in was going to happen. It sucks but I thought I had the numbers to be able to make that move.
Julian was next to go and I was the only person to vote with him. I’ll explain why later. AJ leaving also was extremely influential for my game in a good and bad way. Due to my bonds that was able to make and strategically vote with Julian, I was able to collect almost all of their money (TJ, AJ, and Julian). I think that’s a testament to my game as well because even though I know these people outside of the game, we did have a lot of trouble trusting each other as there was some previous games where we would target each other. My objective of this game was to be adaptable and i was as I had 2 people out of 12 that I trusted in some capacity at the merge which was a very low amount. So I did what I needed to do. I stayed low. I wanted to stay bloods Strong in the merge and acquire some new “blood” To be able to help us run to the end. Some people I had conversations with but hadn’t been on a tribe with were Cody and Ryan. Me having a bond with them was crucial down the line.

MERGE

Again, I had to use my word of the day “ ADAPTABILITY” to be able to suppress my ego and allow others to take control of the votes because I knew this wasn’t a game I would be able to dominate strategically. Did I have some moves that I possibly went under the radar with? Sure! But that’s also something that we need to do as finalists and have some perception about how games as players. Lemme run the votes for you

12th - Clark. Using the money I had from the last 3 premerge boots, I was able to collect enough money to buy “IKAHS ALLY” which, in short, was a hidden immunity idol good until the final 5. At this point, I knew Megan’s name was going around when I clearly wanted Clark out of this game. I made Conrad, someone i built a somehow decent relationship with in this game, that I was protected tonight if I had to. I used this because I knew Conrad was very well socially connected and I knew it would cause enough people paranoia that they wouldn’t be able to vote for Megan if they felt like their vote was going to be negated. At this point people were looking for a vote that would land. And, correct me if I’m wrong, I felt like this partially helped people decide. Megan using the idol was something we shouldn’t have done but it’s better to be safe than sorry and we made that decision.

11th - JJ LEA - Okay so JJ was someone I wanted to keep around because I felt like they were someone I wanted later in the game because of blood loyalty. Also, I felt as though Nels was more dangerous for everyone moving forward. Cody made me aware that JJ was leaving and I decided that me remaining loyal was infinitely more important than me being in the majority of the vote, I knew that I would be okay regardless for the next vote because of the connections I made.

10th - Nels - Okay so me voting for Nels here actually ended up being the correct strategical decision for me because it allowed me to take the target off my own back for this round as Nels, after receiving votes, was not happy. I was able to adapt to my situation the last vote and vote for the person who had the highest chance of possibility flipping the lid and leaving. And this was correct so I do believe that was one of my moves I was able to make under the radar.

9th - Ryan - so Ryan was someone I really trusted but at the same time, our communication dwindled and I felt like he was going to be a liability more than an asset at this point. This chat of HELLUR was primarily used for this vote And the next vote as Cody, myself, Ethan, and Megan were able to establish a relationship that was 2 duos voting together. I’ll touch on the megan aspect later. Ryan was deemed a threat and I believe that me keeping Ryan around actually allowed Ethan to be able to trust me in the next vote when my head was on the chopping block. Again, Megan and I had the control of keeping someone in the game for our own benefit and we, and more so me, made the correct decision in this case as we move onto the next vote

8th - Bob
So this vote was very clearly between me and bob and it hurts but at the same time, he was someone who was in a lot of control by pulling all the strings behind a lot of votes. He was socially aware and strategically strong so I did gun for him here. A fun fact to also point out here. This is where I began to be the minority vote for awhile because I was seen as someone who would go home in their eyes. Ethan kept me around because we were able to connect based on me not voting for him the last tribal and I truly believe this helped him decide to keep me in this vote.

7th - Ethan
Honestly I felt so fucked for doing this at this point, but strategically it made the most sense as you were one of the people who if they made it to the end, that they would win. Megan was the person who I needed in this game to be my eyes and ears. He was the socially aware person where my bonds failed and that’s why I needed him in this game. We decided to make this move because Ethan and Cody were too close for our liking and deemed more a threat than Conrad and Kiara at this point. I was able to use my bond with Conrad, even though he voted me last tribal, to avoid voting me and to actually turn it against Ethan, who he probably was closer to at that point. So that was something that I was actually able to do on my own as a strategic move. I leaned away from doing Cody at this point because I knew that Cody would never write my name down and that’s something that is special in this game. I had 2/6 people not including me who wouldn’t have written my name down at the final 6 and that’s after only having 2 allies coming into the merge.

6th - Megan - Utterly and completely blindsided here. I do believe that me voting against Conrad was a good move as he was the front runner to win the game at this point. Cody and Ester voted for Megan and I don’t think it’s a necessarily good move for them because in the HELLUR chat, Cody made it seem to be more personal because he said “that’s what y’all get for leaving me out of the vote” which seemed to be more personal than game related. I think they could’ve done that a bit better but that’s me. Megan was the person who was able to give me all this information as the social player and we were able to make the strategic decision with my input pushing it. Losing Megan here hurts but it doesn’t eliminate me.

5th - Conrad - Basically it was between me or the person who left for the last 2 votes because they didn’t want to vote the other two. It’s respectable imo but it shows that I was able to avoid getting out after losing my number 1 ally in the game. Conrad was the biggest threat to win and I do believe this was the correct vote.

4th - Kiara - again, I got the minority vote from her and I get it. There’s not much I did here except post in the main chat that it made sense not to go to fire and I think that was something that partially convinced Ester to keep me around again. After losing my number 1 ally, I was able to use my bonds to get me here.

Long story short, I was adaptable to every single time this game threw me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach like a high school bully.  I was able to rise back up and actually take down the “bullies” (just a metaphor) and force my way to the end using my social bonds, and my strategic wit to be able to sit in the end in front of you. I may have not received 0 votes in front of you today like the other 2 but it shows that I actually had to work so much harder to not being voted out compared to the other 2 who had so many more allies than me coming In. Thank you all for playing with me and I’m excited to see what questions you have for me :)
1403 days 10 hours ago
gethann
Congrats to all 3 of you. With your answers today, I advise you all, on behalf of the jury, to be honest with what you say and to own things you did.

Billy. Congrats on making it to the end and I wish I had the pleasure of getting to know you earlier in the game. One thing I appreciate from your speech is that it is pretty upfront about what is happening and you aren’t sugar coating anything. I want to know more about your social game throughout this. In your speech, you touch on that we were able to build some relationship based on you helping me out with the Ryan vote (though that vote, the reason I said Conrad was because your name was out there and I knew Cody didn’t want you to go). Regardless, you never reached out to me ever and never tried to really build a bond with me (though I did enjoy our 1 conversation we had lol). Do you feel that you didn’t ever need to talk to me?  Furthermore, as you say, Megan was the one who was more “socially aware” and in my eyes, it seems that Sean was doing all the work for you. Was that the case or?

Cody. I am proud of you for weaving your way throughout this game and being able to get to the finals. We played (and slayed) this game together from day one, made decisions together throughout, and I am genuinely happy I have made a friend from this. You had alliances and back-up alliances that you were able to fall upon (while the heat would land on me) and played from the middle which is definitely hard and impressive to do. That said, people on the jury think that you road my coattails to get to where you are so I wanted to give you the chance to defend that. Personally, I saw it as a partnership for the most part (though times I felt that I had to take charge other times you had to take charge) but want you to tell the jury how it was. However, I do also want to add on that people think I looked out for you more than you looked out for me (which based on my convos in Ponderosa seems to be true). Was part of your strategy to use me as a meat shield for yourself and what moves did you make that were either solely your own or primarily you?

With me and our chats, you always made it a point to constantly tell me I was your final 2 and that like we were the most loyal to each other and I believed it to the fullest. In your speech you say that in your ideal final 5, you would possibly turn and blindside me. I never considered once ever flipping on you though. Were you genuine with me each time you said that or were you stringing me along? Let’s say your final 5 happened with Billy, Megan, me, and Ester. I want full honesty here, what would you have done?

Ester- congrats bby on making it to the end and I am happy I got to know you thoughout. Resident Servics is shakinggggggggggg. So people think you rode coattails to get to the end (Ryan than mine than Cody’s). Do you think you rode coattails at all? You also talked about making moves that worked with your agenda and how you led a lot of the votes from behind the scenes but I honestly am not 100% convinced and find some incongruencies with your argument and your read. For example, with the Bob vote, my impression was that Sean and Billy who had been wanting Bob out for a while came up with that (in my groupchat with them, that’s what they talked about) and with the JJ vote, that was Ryan’s idea. With your argument of being able to make smart moves from behind the scenes what was the rationale in voting out Kiara, who arguably was the best option to take to the finals because she was least likely to win, over Cody and Billy?
1403 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy. Congrats on making it to the end and I wish I had the pleasure of getting to know you earlier in the game. One thing I appreciate from your speech is that it is pretty upfront about what is happening and you aren’t sugar coating anything. I want to know more about your social game throughout this. In your speech, you touch on that we were able to build some relationship based on you helping me out with the Ryan vote (though that vote, the reason I said Conrad was because your name was out there and I knew Cody didn’t want you to go). Regardless, you never reached out to me ever and never tried to really build a bond with me (though I did enjoy our 1 conversation we had lol). Do you feel that you didn’t ever need to talk to me?  Furthermore, as you say, Megan was the one who was more “socially aware” and in my eyes, it seems that Sean was doing all the work for you. Was that the case or?

So basically, I felt as though Cody and you were so connected that I was going to get the same answers from both of you moving forward and instead of having the same conversation twice, I was able to get everything in one swoop. Was it the social move? No but again, that’s what I had Megan for. I can see where you say that Megan did all the work for me and in a way, you would be partially correct but I believe I was the one to be able to settle down on a move and to show Megan all of the options with the information that he was able to bring back to me on top of the information I was already getting from other people as well. I was able to kind of chart out what the options were after the talks were down and was able to decide on a move that was best for us moving forward. I hope that answers your question Ethan! And I really do want to get to know you after this season. I’m sorry about that king.
1403 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Billy

Megan was the person who I needed in this game to be my eyes and ears. He was the socially aware person where my bonds failed and that’s why I needed him in this game.

Also you said “...and force my way to the end using my social bonds,...”

So you admitted that Megan was your voice and helped you out in the game which is facts because I never really spoke to you one on one. So how exactly did you play a good social game? 

Ester

Who are you ? Exactly what did you actually do in this game that was ALL you ? It appears you floated and sheeped Ethan all game so exactly what did you do all alone all game?

Cody

You said that Ethan was your mole and kinda made it seem he did your dirty work for you. Without Ethan do you think you honestly have made it this far?

To all three of you congrats on making it to f3 and good luck !
1403 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy

Megan was the person who I needed in this game to be my eyes and ears. He was the socially aware person where my bonds failed and that’s why I needed him in this game.

Also you said “...and force my way to the end using my social bonds,...”

So you admitted that Megan was your voice and helped you out in the game which is facts because I never really spoke to you one on one. So how exactly did you play a good social game? 

Let me clarify. I believe I played a better social game earlier on before the merge, where I was able to actually build some bonds that would be critical to my success down the line such as Cody, even though we weren’t on the same tribe, and Megan, who I was able to get on my side as my number one ally. As the merge moved on, I delegated my game as a more strategic one and less as a social one because I wanted megan to appear as the bigger target instead of myself pulling the strings behind the lines. I do apologize for not being one to reach out and say hello as that’s something I commonly forget to do with my Chaotic schedule. Megan ended up being my voice down the road when I needed it most and I was able to focus on just one aspect of the game while Megan handled the other aspect that was in our control. I’m sorry for the confusion in my speech
1403 days 9 hours ago
gethann
Great answer Billy! I want to ask a follow up to your response on Kiara's question.

"Let me clarify. I believe I played a better social game earlier on before the merge, where I was able to actually build some bonds that would be critical to my success down the line such as Cody, even though we weren’t on the same tribe"

Did you build a bond with Cody in this game though because from my understanding, you came into this with a bond from Cody from a previous Big Brother game y'all played. Besides Megan and Cody, did you have any other important bonds that helped you?
1403 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
First off I just want to say congrats to you all for making it to f3. On the behalf of everyone on the jury we expected much more out of you 3. I don't have questions for two of you and I have statements for the other two.

Billy:This will be a three part question. (1.) People on the jury have said that you road my coattails and I want you to explain how you did and didn't? (2.) Being on the outs and one of the two underdogs of the merge how does it feel to be in the f3? (3.) Explain why the other two next to you should lose?

Now to read some bitches! First off I'm not bitter and the move was fair. I have other beef with you two that has nothing to do with me getting 4 votes.

Ester: Don't take this the wrong way but I think you're delusional and have next to no self awareness that transpired within the game. You have made many in factual claims in your opening speech. I never stated to split the votes at f7 that was your right hand man Ethan. I was actually super against the idea since it would seem almost obvious that I was flipping.  You claimed that you went to me to target bob and you didn't want to make it seem like it was your plan. That is a bold lie, because we didn't talk that entire round and you only communicated to me through Ethan. So what we aren't going to do is lie. Billy and I were after Bob for a few rounds since he was the one that flipped on the bloods in the swap. That was not your plan and you will not take credit for a move that wasn't yours. You said you voted me to flush my idol (which wasn't mine) nor did anyone actually know that I had one since I didn't tell anyone. You seem to be making a lot of claims to make yourself seem like a baddie and someone super smart and strategic but that is just not the case. You floated around, your "social game" was questionable and the only admirable thing about your game was being in the Latin Kings alliance that was so obvious to everyone in the game, since you three were so quick to throw me to the wolves. I suggest you don't lie and make claims that aren't factual for the rest of the night because it just makes you look worse. The jury talks and we can easily sift through the bullshit. 

Cody: You had my vote while tribal was going on, I knew I was going and it was a good move for you. The part that absolutely disgusts me is what transpired after tribal. You were extremely condescending and hypocritical. After the JJ vote you came to Billy and I and apologized and did your fake bullshit and we forgave you and did nothing to retaliate. Fast forward to the Ethan vote you came to us with a stick up your ass like we were supposed to do and say whatever you said like you owned us. You came back to our "final 3 chat" like an entitled brat and we explained ourselves how things went down. We "worked through it" you said we were all good and I knew that wasn't the case. I just want to quickly state that you're super petty and you game does not match up to your ego. Neither of us treated you unfairly throughout the game and the things that came out of your mouth were just inexcusable. Then you come to me 10 min later apologizing because you realize I'm going to the jury. The only thing I'll be giving you tonight is a few tips. 1. Jury management for one (learn what that is) 2. Don't lie nearly as much as you did. It just makes no sense to lie, so many people have said that you lied in this game. That is not good game play, just for the future. 3. I'll say it in your words so you know how it feels.... Don't you ever fucking treat me the way you did and expect to get away it. I won't continue the following part because that's too petty even for me. Humble yourself and get off your self imposed throne.
1403 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ethan reminded me of something another question for you Cody.

Could the reason you truly wanted Megan out was because you knew him and billy was close in this game and you didn’t trust if billy be loyal to Megan over you? Even though as stated above you guys were friends outside of this game. So from riding with Ethan AND having a outside game alliance with Billy did you really play that well socially as you thought ? Why with those connections should you win over someone like Ester who didn’t have that advantage?
1403 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy:This will be a three part question. (1.) People on the jury have said that you road my coattails and I want you to explain how you did and didn't? (2.) Being on the outs and one of the two underdogs of the merge how does it feel to be in the f3? (3.) Explain why the other two next to you should lose?

Megan - Thank you for giving me questions as I can definitely expand on our relationship in this game. I think there were times where I rode your coattails and vice versa. One example of how I rode your coattails was definitely the Ethan vote. Strategically, we made the decision together but you went in and put the work in to make it happen and I truly think that’s something I do on my own. One move I feel like you took a backseat to me was the merge vote when your name began to come up. With the idol that I had floating around, it got the votes off of you for the most part and negated 2 votes (which was my idol) I definitely think we had back and forth times and neither of us rode each other all game.

2. Honestly it feels so good because I didn’t even think that this was a chance after TJ, Julian and Aj getting voted out in back to back to back tribals because all of them were really good allies for me but it also allowed us to forge and make the relationship we had this game so there was some positives and negatives for sure but I’m blessed to be here and I want this prize. I don’t wanna get 2nd like Ikah did in my game LOL.

3. I believe Ester should lose because he rode Cody and Ethan as far as he could and then just clutched immunities to the end which is questionable gameplay.
Cody should lose because he played his game as a dictator and seems to have just treated people as close allies until he cut them all which isn’t good jury management.

Thank you for the questions Megan. Perception is everything and I’m glad my closest ally in this game can see what I did lol.
1403 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Did you build a bond with Cody in this game though because from my understanding, you came into this with a bond from Cody from a previous Big Brother game y'all played. Besides Megan and Cody, did you have any other important bonds that helped you?

Ethan - I did have a previous relationship with Cody due to Love Shaq, another Ikah ran game. But that pre existing relationship didn’t determine how much I trusted them. Every game is a new game for me. I also did have relationships with TJ, Bob, Julian, and AJ. But at the same time, some of those are negative relationships and I had to rebuild them.

TJ and I are known for being mortal enemies in games and come for each other in multiple aspects. I extended an Olive branch to actually work to trust him and it worked. I recently also Got into a giant fight with Julian regarding an ORG we played together and it really hurt. I had to rebuild that relationship because we lied to each other a lot in that game. I did have a lot of relationships outside of the game but I did have to work to repair all of them because a lot, if not all of them, were almost completely severed bond that I had to work and reconnect. I also feel like my bond with Conrad, ironically enough, was so important to me sitting here. We were able to flip a vote even though there was so much mistrust between us. Megan did the ground work and I was able to secure the victory for us in that vote. I think that’s also a testament to my adaptability in this game.
1403 days 8 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ester I really think u floated ur way to the final 3 why should I vote for a floater??
1403 days 8 hours ago
_Groot
Hello final 3, congratulations on making it this far. I am probably one of the view jurors whose vote remains undecided, so the way you answer my questions will determine who gets my vote. My interpretation of you 3 as players are all very similar. For the majority of the game you had shields and mooched off of some of the better players in the game.
Ester for Ryan
Cody for Ethan
Billy for Sean

So, it is hard to base a vote off of three similar players who did not have very active moves. I am trying to not discredit your games but it is evident and is your faults for all playing the same way especially towards the end, that would help you stick out to the jury more.

Ester, I will begin with you tonight. Coming into this tribal I was rooting for you. You had played an under the radar game with a lot of competition wins under your belt. Sadly for you, my mind has totally changed with your decision to keep Cody/Billy instead of Kiara. (1) I begin with asking you what the reasoning behind this was? I feel as if this was the move that you needed to make to say that, despite you not being a bold player, you made plays that you needed to make to put you in the best spot possible. This move discredits that and now you have concocted an excuse for a final speech to constitute the lackluster game you have finished with that you could have turned around. In reality, it just makes me think of you as a coward and someone that truly did not understand the dynamics of this game. None of what you said about me was true. Our relationship in the game was next to none, you always wanted me gone, and I would have taken you to the end.

Cody, I feel as if you have played the most active game of the bunch (which isn't saying much), but I still struggle to see why you deserve this win. Your behavior was at times excessive, which makes me question if you are fit to hold the title as the winner of this amazing season. Going into the finale you had told me SO MANY bold faced lies that were not necessary in the SLIGHTEST. You were my only chance of getting to the end so you didn't have to be so cutthroat. It was poor jury management, especially since I saw it coming to begin with because you were being so aggressive to know what my puzzle time was. That is something Ester did better than you as Ester never gave me false promises. I differentiate between a lie and a promise. I lied in this game, but I never went back on a promise I had given someone. You did this a lot and it was not necessary considering you did not create/push votes and were riding Ethan's coattail throughout this entire game. The times you did, I think they often failed like when you wanted me gone but Ryan went instead. (1) I want to know the biggest move that you made ON YOUR OWN this game that actually worked. It makes me think you love to talk the talk of you being this amazing player, but in reality you are an Angelina who would be lucky to find yourself a vote on Tuesday :(
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2928a3e6cfedf0f4e29a64a645e3b98c/tumblr_ph6pdkHogK1tair8no2_500.gif

Lastly, Billy. Now you are the one I need to hear the most from because I talked to you the least, which arguably was one of my biggest flaws throughout the game. We first swapped together on Folk Nation where you did not talk to ANYONE and found yourself on the wrong side of the vote frequently. I often found you hard to talk to and not engaged in the game. (1) I want you to tell me facts about me to prove that you were a social player in this game. (2) Why should I give my vote to someone that I feel does not care about the game? Coming into the merge I give you credit because you were on the wrong side of the numbers for a while and you managed to crawl your way out of it. However, I feel as if that was really through Sean and not you. You relied on a preexisting relationship with Cody to bail you out of sticky situations which I find sad. (3) I want to know the biggest move that you made ON YOUR OWN this game.

Nothing but love for you all so please do not take any of this personally. I had a lot of fun this season. However, that doesn't mean I think there could have been a better winner.
Good luck!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/9PESieqe3WHG8/source.gif
1403 days 8 hours ago
_Groot
^ Cody the reason I describe you as Angelina is because you did things that had no impact on the game to create a false persona of you being a prominent figure in this game. Angelina did so with creating a fake idol for Allison to find to make the vote more brutal, even though she had no chance of staying. I feel like you did this with Sean and I on our way out which is just idiotic because it did not help you strategically, so why hinder your reputation with the jury other than it allowed for you to be cocky and rub it in our faces?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!