This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

1432 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
LIVE TOMORROW

SUNDAY

@8EST

🤲🏽
1431 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Come On In Guys!
1431 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
1431 days 7 hours ago
_Groot
hiiiii
1431 days 7 hours ago
gethann
here!
1431 days 7 hours ago
danielm345
here
1431 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
hi
1431 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

https://i.imgflip.com/41ueha.gif

Today we are playing "Fuck Off Musical Chairs"!

You are likely familiar with the concept of Musical Chairs. Each round, one attempts to place their hindquarters in a chair to survive to the next round, and each round, one person is left without a chair and therefore eliminated.

I will post *plays tune* and after this point, you wait for me to post the list of chairs to sit in.

Each round, the name (or rather the defining characteristic) of the chair will be different.
For example, in one round chairs may be described by colors, or one round chairs may be described as shapes. Either way, you must post the chair you sit in including the description.

Example: Round 1
Red Chair
Green Chair
Blue Chair

One must post *sits in red chair* or *sits in blue chair* in order to sit down.

HOWEVER, this isn’t your grandfather’s musical chairs. Play is going to get dirty.  If you find yourself without a chair, you can still attempt to get in a chair. Here’s how:
-        Post *knocks over (characteristic of chair) chair*
-        Post *sits down in (characteristic of chair)*

All BEFORE the person who originally sat in that chair posts “FUCK OFF (name of person stealing chair)”. If someone posts FUCK OFF ____ before the process is done, you will not successfully steal the chair.

Example of a round of this:
*sits in red chair*  - ZforZombie
*knocks over red chair* - Silver09
FUCK OFF SILVER- ZforZombie
*sits in red chair* - Silver09

Silver does not succeed in getting a chair. He can then try to knock others over, however. One can only attempt to knock over the same chair once until F3

After I post the chairs, players will have one minute to attempt to steal chairs and such. After the end of one minute, whoever is left chair-less is eliminated for the round. But EVERY CHAIR must be taken and I’ll give more time if there’s an open chair

If you dont want to use profanity, substitute it with BACK*
BACK OFF _______

Any Questions?
1431 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Take a bit to read it 😂
1431 days 7 hours ago
gethann
so if you say Fuck Off Silver, Silver can't steal your chair anymore? Can you be liek fuck off silver, fuck off gold, etc.
1431 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
this is a mouth full
1431 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Only if they attempt. Does not work if they haven't knocked your chair

So don't spam fuck off
1431 days 7 hours ago
_Groot
@gordon ramsey
1431 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
We can do a practice round first

We've done so in the past
1431 days 7 hours ago
gethann
lol can we do a practice round
1431 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
is it going to be one less chair like in the regualr game or only 3?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!