This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 |JASOI'S JUNKIES|

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #11 |JASOI'S..

1415 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Welcome to the second tribal council of Zombies Survivor: Gang Wars MERGE. After a whirlwind of a tribal to open things up, I'm sure this tribal will get rough.

JASOI'S JUNKIES:

Bob (IslandSurvivor) | IMMUNE |
Kiara (Kiara_XoXo)
Megan (BBMeganNicole)
Billy (Bvance_12212)
Conrad (_Groot)
JJ LEA (LEANNA)
Ethan (getethann) $3
Ryan (Basketball200)
Cody (Raydiz33)
Nels (Doubledarefan01)
Ester (Danielm345)

Tonight you will have to vote out a fellow gang member to be the eleventh player to leave the game and second member of our jury. You cannot vote for Bob, he is immune.

https://i.imgflip.com/3w2rfh.gif

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7EST TOMORROW

LIVE CHALLENGE @8EST TOMORROW

SEND CONFESSIONALS, VOTES, AND LOVE!

GOOD LUCK
1415 days 8 hours ago
gethann
ethan!
1415 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan!
1415 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1415 days 8 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1415 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ethan/

You finished second in the challenge, do you think you needed it? How do you feel?
1415 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Megan/

After having played an idol how do you feel?
1415 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Billy/

Are things more clear after last tribal or more blurry?
1415 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Bob/

Congrats on immunity, do you feel you needed it? Who do you think needed it more?
1415 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Nels
1415 days 2 hours ago
gethann
Ethan/

You finished second in the challenge, do you think you needed it? How do you feel?

Honestly, immunity is always nice and is the only full security blanket you have. As we saw in these last few tribal councils, we had 2 idols play. At Yakuza, we had an idol nullifer played in our tribal council and the one before it, we had an idol. I don't feel that I particularly needed it but also this game has proven that its unpredictable and a war between the gangs. I just hope I'm not the one the gun is pointed at tonight.
1415 days 2 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob/

Congrats on immunity, do you feel you needed it? Who do you think needed it more?

Im not exactly sure if I definitely needed it but you really never know who鈥檚 name will be thrown out. So atleast with this I know that my name can鈥檛 be thrown out tonight. And i would think Kiara might think she needed it the most cause she left tribal last time. But i am sure that every single person on this tribe wanted the necklace to guarantee themselves safety
1415 days ago
ZforZombie
Nels/

How important is it to move on from a previous tribal and how have you done so this one?
1414 days 10 hours ago
LEANNA
Yes it is crazy when you hear your name and find out someone you thought you trusted was trying to blindside you 馃槵馃お
1414 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
Me
1414 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan/

After having played an idol how do you feel?

I feel hungry

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!