This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM|S5|

Topic » DINING ROOM|S5|

1708 days 4 hours ago
Brittney
Bob and Tom, you two are nominated for eviction.

I'll be glad to speak to each of you individually about my decision, but the week is only just getting started.

Good luck in the veto boys.
1706 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the Houseguests I am nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the Memory Wall.
1706 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
1706 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
The first person I have decided to nominate is
Zac.
1706 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
Shaking(from withdrawals)
1706 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
The second person I have decided to nominate is...
Emmett

I have nominated you, Zac, and you, Emmett, for eviction.

Zac, we haven't gotten along in this game since Day One. It's clear that we don't trust each other, and you're a huge threat that hasn't had to get any blood on your hands, so taking this shot now is what's best for me and my game.

Emmett, I love you like a brother and you are just a pawn. We haven't spoken much at all since you entered the game, which has honestly made me nervous. I don't think you're going home at all—I just need someone to sit next to Zac right now.

With that, nomination ceremony is complete.
1705 days 8 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Hey so I'm HoH because I'm a daddy
1705 days 8 hours ago
solesurvivor11
And my nominatioms are

Liam
&
Brandon

Liam, random.org doesn't like you.

Brandon. I messaged u asking if you wanted to go on the block but you didn't reply so that's a YES from you.

I'm done.
1705 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok thank you tom
1704 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the Houseguests I am nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the Memory Wall.

https://media.tumblr.com/4304aa2511360424c344aaf89d812892/tumblr_inline_mra3v5Llsg1qz4rgp.gif
1704 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
The first Houseguest I have nominated is...
Tom.
1704 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
The second Houseguest I have nominated is...
Ethan.

I have nominated you, Tom, and you, Ethan, for eviction this week.

Tom, I have nominated you simply because you nominated me last week. You are not the target.

Ethan, I have nominated you because you are the biggest threat left in the game. I had initially planned on taking you to the end, but I feel that you got a little uncomfortable with me and strayed away from our alliance. I respect you as a player and as a friend, but, just as you felt you needed to do what was best for your game, I need to do the same now.

With that, the last nomination ceremony is complete.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bc6fc62a811c54398885339ea8805f16/tenor.gif

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!