This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION DINING ROOM

Topic » REUNION DINING ROOM

1675 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Bernie!
1675 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
The second houseguest I have nominated iss.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
Tim !
1675 days 6 hours ago
BernieBudd
Tit 4 tat
1675 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
I have nominated you bernie and tim for eviction

Bernie- this should come to no surprise you were the one that put me up you are also a very dangerous player in my eyes Goodluck in Veto .
Tim- this isn’t personal just game you are the biggest threat in this game and you can win comps in a heart beat so I do expect you to win veto .
You both also haven’t been nominated so far and that also does worry me
Goodluck In Veto
1675 days 6 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetWindyCanine-size_restricted.gif
1673 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Ill use pov on myself up to you to make a renom
1672 days 20 hours ago
tashi
Um hey
1672 days 20 hours ago
tashi
I have to nominate Bernie and Tim.
1670 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
As HOH it is my duty to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.

Please don’t take it personally as numbers are dwindling down it’s very tough to put 2 people up, and I like everyone left.

That being said, I have decided to nominate...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Bernie and Kyle.

Bernie, I like you a lot and empathize with your position with all your close alliance members being voted out in recent weeks. Unfortunately I do feel like you would have nommed me if you won HOH the last few weeks so I have the nom you here.

Kyle, also nothing personal of course. I basically had to decide who to not nom out of the remaining 3, and since Tashi and Joey were both HOHs the last 2 weeks who took big shots at Tim/Billy, I decided to reward them for that I guess.

Best of luck in veto everyone.
1667 days 18 hours ago
tashi
I’m gonna nominate Joey and Kyle this week.

Ethan, kept me off the block last week during initial noms and I can at least return the favor here.

We all know that POV sis the real prize this week and we’re all gonna be fighting for it. I wish you all the best. ❤️❤️

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!