This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

1682 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
@ Kyle G I don’t have Tengaged gifts but would gladly send you a penny on Venmo.

@ Jaron: I considered you my second closest ally after Ryan left, so I was going to be pretty loyal, it just sucked that you were nommed against Joey. So yeah I would have been loyal until Final 3 to you if possible.
1681 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
One more thing.

Give a brief explanation on what each of us in the jury did well, and what our downfalls were.
1681 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
This is for both of you
1681 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
@kyle whatchu want bb
@jaron it wasn’t personal against you purely strategy in hopes to pin that oye against someone else , and I was wanting to go to f3 with you just you got put up against ethan
1681 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
AJ
Billy
Budd
Ethan Bean
Jaron
JT
KGamer
Kyle Kanto
Rose
Ryan
Tashi
Tim

Each of them should have every member of the jury

#1. Can you rank the jury on who you personally like the most & who you wanted to see win if you didn't win?
You can add an explaination for some if you'd like.

#2. Can you rank the jury on who you think played the best game?
You can add an explaination for some if you'd like.

#3. Can you tell me 3 personal things you've learned about each person of the jury? (For Example - I'm a stoner)

Also here's a couple extra part questions bc whynot.

Did you enjoy Ikahs House the entire time?

Was there any moments you didn't like?

If you replayed this game, would you change anything or would you play it exactly how you played this game?

Do you think Ikah is a good host and should host another season or is he just a sad clown?

Okay I'm done

————————————-
I didn’t personally dislike anyone but here’s a list
Jaron
Ryan
Bernie
Ethan b
Kyle k
Tashi
Rose
Jt
Tim
Billy
Aj
Kyle G
Again I don’t dislike anyone just who I connected with more

# 2 best game
Kyle all around
Tim  comp beast
Bernie- social game
Tashi- not nominated til f3
Billy
Jaron
Ethan b
Rose
Jt
Ryan
Kyle g
Aj

I did enjoy my time here it was a fun experience and glad I’m in the finals

I disliked just comps getting rescheduled and what not ahaha

I personally wouldn’t change anything I mean it got me here just probably could hVe win a few more comps honestly

And yes ikah is a good host
1681 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Kyle I just got home I’ll answer your q in a min
1681 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Kyle G - I think you were playing a solid utr game but the explosions when you were nominated probably didn't help.

Ethan B. - very strong all-around player, especially socially, but I think when you brought up backdooring Tim and then won DPOV anyway knowing you wouldn't do that is what caused your downfall because we knew you were with him at the point.

Ryan - very strong strategic player but a bit too vocal / a leader and you became the figurehead of the alliance.

JT - likable player honestly I don't remember why you were nommed so not sure what the downfall was.

Jaron - Solid UTR player but I guess your downfall was being against Tim when he won HOH and not winning veto.

Honestly a lot of people played solid games and nothing noteworthy contributed to downfalls just bad luck or timing or failing to win a challenge.

Rose - Good player who seemed to have trusted allies but to those not directly aligned with you, you seemed a little robotic / untrustworthy. IDK I'm kinda pulling these out of my ass tbh.

Billy - I think you were positioned great to win, with Tim standing in front of you as a threat, but Tim winning safety was your downfall I guess.

Tim - dominant tour de force player but the obvious biggest threat who would be taken out whenever you didn't have safety.

Bernie - good social player but everyone knew how you were playing talking to everyone all the time and some didn't trust that like me, but you were positioned well even after your allies left and still had a chance to win. No real downfall imo

Kyle - very strong social and strategic player but couldn't pull off the challenge win to save yourself was the only downfall, likely would win if you made the end.

Tashi - impressive utr game not being nominated , I don't really know what the downfall was, I guess not winning the final HOH or playing a lot of sides throughout the game which was why I never really trusted you.
1681 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
1 hour 52 min agojoey65409
@kyle whatchu want bb
Hair or shirt cause broke
1681 days 12 hours ago
JTthePrince
Billy and Tim voting to keep me and you having that broken power was my downfall

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!