This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikahnic Award-Hufus
Hufus definitely made this fucking entertaining at the end and throughout this game. I think that with the idol plays and the flips, he made this game a little bit more fluid and fun to watch. He had a good read on the game and did end up making some game changing mistakes that was frustrating to watch. Idoling out Patrick was the game ending one at the end of the day but to be fair he did try changing it from Patrick last minute but he should've tried earlier. I think holding back towards the end when he got another idol was also questionable. But all of it was fun to watch.
1321 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats hufus
1321 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hufus is a KING
1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Next is VILLAIN OF THE SEASON
1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Villain of the Season-David
While I think Robin gets this on a social standpoint alone. I have to give it to David based on overall. On a gameplay standpoint he was weaseling it at the beginning of till the lines solidified a bit. He also was very capable along with Patrick of just doing shit just to stir things. But outside of Gameplay he was a dick to a lot of people and he would never NOT have something to say. Honesty gets mixed up with the Hero archetype sometimes but there was nothing Heroic about David's honesty this season. He came to do exactly what he did this season and that was just have fun, be loud, and fuck shit up for people.
1321 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats David
1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Next is HERO OF THE SEASON
1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hero of the Season-Juan
I mean there was not much to work with I think everyone had a little bit of selfishness in them or villain at times but Juan really didn't do anything to anybody this game. He was a loyal player him and Gavin both got flipped on and flipped to make a move of their own. I think Juan was really genuine with people this season. He also did not flip on his allies towards the end either and that's why he will get this.
1321 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Am I going award-less this season I-
1321 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Juan
1321 days 5 hours ago
gethann
Juan is the hero of my heart, what a twink <3
1321 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
And now time for the final Award

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
1321 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
i won a season *runs to the winner circle* rubs love shaq trophy they cant take you away from me
1321 days 5 hours ago
GrrrImABear
ITS ETHANN
1321 days 5 hours ago
Molecule
hero of the season X2 let's gooo

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!