This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1339 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
I think a game this long I really think it changed a lot but looking back on this season I think this person for sure is the Player of the Season with how involved they were
1339 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Player of the Season-Ethann
I mean wow. Ethann came back and picked up where he left off when he was blindsided on Gang Wars. His social game is nothing short of ikahnic to me. He is very likable and yet has the ability to play this game more cutthroat than anyone which includes cutting people he's close with. The fact he was able to get here after being a target his first tribal and also having to play an idol at the start of merge just shows what a fighter he is. He was able to even control the game at the end with David. His read on the game was almost always spot on. The fact he was hyped up so much during Gang Wars and After by the cast and I wasn't 100% sold yet and then he comes back and puts on this performance is very much deserving of Player of the Season.
1339 days 21 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Love that for him
1339 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Ethann
1339 days 21 hours ago
gethann
<33333333
1339 days 21 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I want a narrative about me for this season
1339 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
grats ethann!! well deserved <3
1339 days 21 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Congrats ethan '
1339 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
i love random.org determining the winner and thats all about that
1339 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Random.org controls everything
1339 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Patrick I mean really you got in a bad position the first time and that was that. Before that you were doing a good job in the game and I thought you were untouchable. Creating that alliance to fuck up Jake and Pietro. Then you left and I was shocked you came back in but you actually Brought energy back into this game with the Robin tribal and that actually changed the dynamics
1339 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright everyone that's it for awards
1339 days 21 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I love that thanks Ikah

Definition of swap-fucked but at least I reinvigorated this merge game mm
1339 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
i want to live in a universe where ethann brings me back in instead of flinging cow
1339 days 21 hours ago
gethann
lionsden121
i want to live in a universe where ethann brings me back in instead of flinging cow

TIM STILL SALTY ABOUT THIS LMAOOOOO

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!