This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

1359 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
LIVE TOMORROW

@9EST

MONDAY

🤟🏽
1358 days 17 hours ago
Robinhood99
Here
1358 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
YEERR
1358 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Come on In guys!
1358 days 17 hours ago
gethann
here!
1358 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
hey
1358 days 17 hours ago
greyconverse
Hii
1358 days 17 hours ago
Molecule
here
1358 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
hellur
1358 days 17 hours ago
danielm345
Here
1358 days 17 hours ago
Raydiz33
Here
1358 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
Here
1358 days 17 hours ago
Brittney
hi
1358 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

https://i.imgflip.com/4ab9gb.gif

For this immunity challenge, we will be doing a variation of “Jump the Gun”.

Every round, one person will be the shooter, and everyone else will be jumpers. I will count down from 3, and after I say “GO”, the shooter will have to say *SHOOTS* and the jumpers will have to say *JUMPS* as fast as possible.

In this version, if a jumper successfully JUMPS before the shooter SHOOTS, that person will score a point. The shooter scores a point for each jumper that they post before. However, the shooter LOSES a point for each jumper that posts before them. If anybody posts before I say “GO”, that person will score no points that round. If the shooter shoots before I say "GO" they will lose a point for every jumper that JUMPS after I said "GO"

Do not Delete your posts. If you're caught you will be DQ'ed from the challenge.

To get us started I will be the first shooter. Whoever JUMPS first will become the shooter for the first round. This will hold throughout, and 7 rounds will be played.

Whoever has the most points after 7 rounds will win immunity and a chatzy choice.

Any Questions?
1358 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
ew
1358 days 17 hours ago
Molecule
i hatee

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!