This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION DINING ROOM

Topic » REUNION DINING ROOM

1693 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Bernie!
1693 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
The second houseguest I have nominated iss.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
Tim !
1693 days 15 hours ago
BernieBudd
Tit 4 tat
1693 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
I have nominated you bernie and tim for eviction

Bernie- this should come to no surprise you were the one that put me up you are also a very dangerous player in my eyes Goodluck in Veto .
Tim- this isn’t personal just game you are the biggest threat in this game and you can win comps in a heart beat so I do expect you to win veto .
You both also haven’t been nominated so far and that also does worry me
Goodluck In Veto
1693 days 15 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetWindyCanine-size_restricted.gif
1692 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Ill use pov on myself up to you to make a renom
1691 days 5 hours ago
tashi
Um hey
1691 days 5 hours ago
tashi
I have to nominate Bernie and Tim.
1688 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
As HOH it is my duty to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction.

Please don’t take it personally as numbers are dwindling down it’s very tough to put 2 people up, and I like everyone left.

That being said, I have decided to nominate...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Bernie and Kyle.

Bernie, I like you a lot and empathize with your position with all your close alliance members being voted out in recent weeks. Unfortunately I do feel like you would have nommed me if you won HOH the last few weeks so I have the nom you here.

Kyle, also nothing personal of course. I basically had to decide who to not nom out of the remaining 3, and since Tashi and Joey were both HOHs the last 2 weeks who took big shots at Tim/Billy, I decided to reward them for that I guess.

Best of luck in veto everyone.
1686 days 3 hours ago
tashi
I’m gonna nominate Joey and Kyle this week.

Ethan, kept me off the block last week during initial noms and I can at least return the favor here.

We all know that POV sis the real prize this week and we’re all gonna be fighting for it. I wish you all the best. ❤️❤️

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!