This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM |S4|

Topic » DINING ROOM |S4|

1775 days 12 hours ago
Raydiz33
Turns second key

*kyles face appears*
1775 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
so shocked
1775 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
takes seat

and cross legs
1775 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
I do have a pretty face
1775 days 12 hours ago
Raydiz33
Tim, Kyle,  I have chosen to nominate you both for eviction. One nominated me the other voted me out. It’s pretty simple.

Tim, I’ve chosen to nominate you because last week you nommed me and called me out. Now it’s my turn to fire shots back.

Kyle, You admitted to saying that you voted me out which I respect but I can’t choose you over 4 other people who kept me in the game.

With that this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1772 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, this is the nomination ceremony. I can't say that this was a hard decision, but I definitely feel bad because I've gotten to know all of you so well during this game. I guess this is where I reveal my hand.

The first person I have nominated is...

*Turns key*
1772 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Cody.

The second person I have nominated is...

*Turns key*
1772 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ok we get it I’m nominated
1772 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Billy.

I've played the entire game with both of you, and I've really had a blast getting to know you guys. But the truth is I've been in a final 3 alliance with Tim and Mc since week 1, and I've known both of them for years and years. They're some of my best friends on this site, and I wasn't going to turn my back on them, especially after we've made it this far.

Billy, yesterday you were acting very odd in our conversations, talking about who you could beat in the end and to not take you to f3. My target this week is Billy because we've been in plenty of alliances through this game so far and you're a large social threat and you have a better shot at winning.

Cody, when I told you earlier today I wasn't planning on nominating you it was the truth. However, only putting one of you on the block risks both of you staying, and I couldn't take that risk.

I hope you both forgive me and at least understand why I did this. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1772 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Wow
1772 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
Have fun getting 2nd mud!
1771 days 12 hours ago
Raydiz33
This is the nomination ceremony, it is my duty as the head of household and nominate two people for eviction.

Turns first key

Tim’s face appears

Turns second key

Muds face appears.

Bernie, Ethan, And Billy. This who this is for. Y’all guys came in as friends wanting to make it to the final 3. Well guys I’m sorry cause that ain’t happening. One is a whiner, one is a comp beast, and the other a pathological liar. But that dosent matter because one thing you have in common is one of you three will be leaving. Good luck boys don’t care who wins this veto because I don’t have to. Enjoy your week.
1771 days 12 hours ago
Raydiz33
Agreed boys

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!