This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM |S4|

Topic » DINING ROOM |S4|

1782 days 12 hours ago
Brittney
Marco, you and I haven't spoken so this was kind of an easy decision especially this far into the game. I expect you would have done the same.

Mike, we haven't had a lot of conversations and I don't know where you really stand.

Good luck in veto guys.
1782 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Mike and Marco nominated

Let’s do a PoV Chatzy
1781 days 13 hours ago
Bvance1212
Ready for kyles meeting
1781 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
I have won the power of veto and can save one of the two nominees
1781 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yes
1781 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
At this time. I am not going to use the power of veto. Mike, Marco mad love to both of you. But I’m pretty comfortable with these noms because we haven’t done much game talk. My vote is completely open so feel free to reach out. 🔥🔥🔥
1781 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok

MIKE AND MARCO ARE THE FINAL NOMINEES

PLEASE VOTE TO EVICT BY 6EST  TOMORROW
1780 days 8 hours ago
GemmaSpears
hey guys i’ll just keep this short and sweet!

i nominate MC and Billy for eviction!

neither of you guys are my target, so best of luck in the veto!
1778 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Hello houseguests, this is the nomination ceremony. As I’m sure you’re all aware, this was not an easy decision for me to make. It wasn’t one that I wanted to make, but I knew if I wanted to get to the truth I would need to stand here at the end of the night and say what I believe. I was faced with two sides to a story. I probably asked some of you a bunch of questions and you probably all think I’m a fucking nutcase but that’s fine, because I have made my decision.
1778 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
My first nominee is………..
*turns key*

MC.
1778 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
My second nominee is………..
*turns key*
1778 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Gemma.
1778 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Unfortunately, this is the decision I have come to after all that I have been presented with. I’m not entirely happy, I’m sure neither of you are happy, and Ikah is fucking pissed. I don’t believe I know the truth about what happened. So I have decided to brush it all off. Fuck it. Who cares who leaked my plan to Gemma. I’m doing what I should have done my first week as HOH.
1778 days 10 hours ago
Raydiz33
https://media3.giphy.com/media/21UapJinhjSxJpIp9u/giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d01d3e27a41556a4d66d987&rid=giphy.gif
1778 days 1 hour ago
moondancer63
https://media.tenor.com/images/a5016226171efa1e176281be2a076d13/tenor.gif

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!