This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

1683 days 20 hours ago
JTthePrince
Congrats guys on being the worst f2 I've ever seen truly impressive. In my honest opinion neither of you deserve to be here because you 2 floated all game never really made move and got extremely lucky with a stupid power that shouldn't have existed. The one thing I will say is my vote is already decided and y'all are lucky Ikah won't let us vote no winner because a lot of us agreed that you guys sucked this season gameplay wise.

Ethan- I offered you deal when I left, why didn't you think that deal was worth taking and I want real answer not some bs answer you try to use to appease me.

Joey- I told who I wanted to target but never once asked me if I knew about Tim and Billy keeping me, knowing that was I targeting them why didn't you talk to me about it? Again no trying to appease me because I can see through that mess
1683 days 20 hours ago
Brittney
Congrats to both of you. I enjoyed playing with each of you but I know I wasn’t around for any of the gameplay for the second half of the game. Most of the information i’ve been given from the rest of the jury has been very bitter and through the lens of a bunch of people that think they knew best! I’m sure they’ll grill you on all the game mistakes they think you made and I don’t have any relevant game related questions that could add any substance to this jury questioning so.....

I want both of you to tell me about your favorite moment during the game that was NOT related to the strategy, comps, or game twists. It can be a personal 1 on 1 w another houseguest or an experience with the whole house or whatever you feel like fits!
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Tim,

We didn't talk much after you nommed me, and we didn't talk much before that either. If you had made the end, I'm sure I would have had the same complaint about you so I understand. Most of my strategy around mid-game relied on painting you as public enemy #1, and it felt disingenuous to try to act buddy-buddy with you at this time. Also, just about all of our conversations were only about strategy and not personal in nature, so I felt trying to have personal conversation would be difficult. I definitely should have talked to you more, but when someone noms me and there's 10 other people left or w/e it was, that person will probably move to the bottom of who I make sure I talk to haha.
1683 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
Rose , sorry about that!
If I could change one thing it would have to be being in a better relationship with Tim and that side of the house for sure
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Rose -

What was your biggest game move in this game?

I think forming the Real Ass Bomb Squad with Ryan (which wasn't a long-lasting or loyal alliance) and evicting Ethan Bean. Ryan brought our group together, but it stemmed from a discussion where we decided who we trusted because we needed to make a move against Tim/Billy/Bernie/Ethan Bean/Jasoi or they were going to steamroll us in a couple rounds. The alliance did not last, but most of us voted against Ethan B and he was evicted. I think that was the real turning point of the game. Joey voted against Jaron for some reason I've come to find out today, and I do not understand the reasoning behind his vote.

Being allies with Ryan was super beneficial for my game. Before his elimination, I actually considered him my #1 ally over Joey. I knew he was a bigger threat than me at the time, and knew that Tim or someone else would take a shot at us soon, but I would likely be safe. This was proven when I stayed easily against Ryan at F12 eviction.

If you could change 1 thing about your game, what would it be and why?

I would have talked to you, JT, and Tim more. My social game was overall strong I think, but there were some holes I could have patched.

Since I made the end, I wouldn't change any voting decisions, but I could have played a cleaner game and made my odds better of surviving hypothetical rounds had you, Tim, or JT held power at inopportune times for me.
1683 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
Jt,
Mainly I didn’t tell you because I’m the off chance you did stay , you would still be mad at them and go after them since they were not my allies and I was after them
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Billy -

you have my vote so far but I want to see if you can answer this.. did you or did you not influence joey to make every decision he made. give me an example of a time you did and a time you didn't.

I did not influence all of his decisions. There were 2 decisions he made on his own that I did not understand at all and had no knowledge of.

The first: evicting Jaron instead of Ethan Bean (which I didn't know about until jury questioning). At this point, based off Ethan's refusal to use DPOV to backdoor Tim like he previously said he would, we knew Ethan was with the Love Shaq group. I have no clue why Joey tried to save Ethan Bean, but he did.

The second: nomming you as the re-nom instead of Tashi. I was not bullshitting you when I told you I had no clue he was going to do that. I thought working with you would be smart for my game, especially if Tim and Bernie left soon. I thought he was putting up Tashi. If I was HOH, I'd have put her up since I knew she was throwing my name out to many people that I needed to go.

As far as what I did influence...

Of course Joey saving me at F4 was big. I mean I was going to take him to the end anyway as I thought I could beat him, but we see people turn on their Day 1 allies all the time in this game, but the bond we formed was strong enough to prevent that.

We talked about who to nom at F7 when he won HOH together, we were pretty much on the same page though. Honestly most of our moves were obvious to both of us, but I do feel I was doing the majority of the ahead-of-time strategizing.
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan- I offered you deal when I left, why didn't you think that deal was worth taking and I want real answer not some bs answer you try to use to appease me.

Because I didn't trust you to actually be loyal to it. We had not talked much strategy at all and I thought you were trying to play me and work with Tim and Bernie anyway had you stayed.

I might have bought it if you just said you wouldn't target me for a few rounds. But saying that you just found out Tim and Billy are super close, and that Tim's at the top of your hit list, just seemed unbelievable to me.

If you were actually being legit I apologize for not believing you.
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Bethan -

I want both of you to tell me about your favorite moment during the game that was NOT related to the strategy, comps, or game twists. It can be a personal 1 on 1 w another houseguest or an experience with the whole house or whatever you feel like fits!

Lol now this is a question I like, here were some of my fave moments.

- I had a lot of fun with the 2 Ethan conundrum, despising the name Ethan Moo, and changing my name to Wet Ethan
- Learning that Kyle Kanto's Tinder picture was that damn picture of him as a Unicorn
- Harassing Ikah's slow ass during his live(citation needed) challenges
- finally figuring out how to use Skype's /me thing to talk about shitting in Billy's mouth and things of that nature
- Knowing that AJ was so mad at me that he tried to influence the game to get me out after he was evicted. Oh this might be game related sorry.
1683 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan, I’m honestly shocked because from what I’ve heard is the jury isn’t impressed with either of your two games. And that’s sad. Unlike you I’m going to keep my end of the deal and I’m not going to vote you to win and instead I’ll vote Joey. I originally thought this would just be a petty vote and a vote that wouldn’t impact the endgame. And now I’ve come to realize that you don’t have this victory locked yet and there’s a possibility you can still lose.

-----

Tashi, that's fine with me, but I guess if this deal was legit to you I will actually act like you wouldn't have evicted me had you won, as you're claiming.

Another move I made in this game was guaranteeing my spot in F3 by agreeing to a deal Tashi proposed to me. I had already won Part 1 (so obviously the 'deal' would have benefited Tashi more than me). It was one of the few lies I told in the game, but it was crucial in making sure I had a spot here, and i think it is impressive that I was able to do so when I had a decent chance of winning at this point. I was the "biggest threat" left IN TASHI'S EYES. I am not saying I was the biggest threat to win in each jury member's eyes. Please don't yell at me about how I sucked. But Tashi thought I was, and had been trying to evict me for rounds, and she says she would have kept me had she won, so I think that was an impressive thing to secure at F3.
1683 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
But Tashi thought I was, and had been trying to evict me for rounds,

looks at the f6 hoh *rolls eyes*
1683 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Lol I forgot she had HOH then honestly. She was at the least planting seeds about wanting me out soon then, and prob wanted me out at f5 or F4.
1683 days 17 hours ago
joey65409
Ethan -
My favorite moment was probably when Kyle had the runs or when I had to replace i’s with * and had to speak in third person that was apart of a punishment from another game that carried over to other group games and tg in generally . it was different and difficult to do but fun
1683 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
I find it very annoying that Ethan Moo isn't mentioning that fact that he was an alliance with me, Tashi and Rose up until I got evicted and flat out lied to me multiple times. I would've went to the end with you Ethan. You know that. So why take me out? I honestly don't believe it benefited you in any way.
1683 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
And I don't give two fucks if I'm not on the Jury. I'm asking my question anyway.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!