This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION DINING ROOM

Topic » REUNION DINING ROOM

1688 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Those 2 players will be Jasoi and Kyle Gamer.

Good luck in veto to all.
1688 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
I like you both and it’s not personal. In fact I hope you are both safe this week. Good luck in veto.

(is this good enough Ikah)
1686 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
This is the nomination ceremony. As HOH, I am responsible for nominating 2 houseguests for eviction.
1686 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
My first nominee is
Jaron
1686 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
My second Nominee is
JT
1686 days 13 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I have nomiated Jaron and JT simply because I haven't talked to you much, so I dont know where you heads are at.
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I just want to let everyone in this house know that it isnt personal, its just what I feel is correct for my gameplay.
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
With that being said, I have my noms, when I turn the keys the two nominee's faces will appear on the memory wall.
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
*turns first key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
*Ryan's face appears*
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
*turns 2nd key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
*Ethan's face appears*
1685 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Ryan and Ethan I have nominated you.

Ryan you threw my name out to get backdoored last double eviction. As Ikah said, if your going to shoot at me, you better hit to kill.

Ethan you knew that Ryan offered my name to go up at the DE, and you didn't tell me about it which shows you don't have my best interests at heart.

That concludes the nomination ceremony.
1683 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
This is the nomination ceremony. As head of household, it is my duty to nominate two players for eviction. I will turn each of the two keys, and the houseguest’s faces will appear on the nomination wall.
1683 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
*JT’s face appears*

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!