This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVING ROOM |S3|

Topic » LIVING ROOM |S3|

2006 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
KEATON YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE ZOMBIES BIG BROTHER HOUSE
2001 days 2 hours ago
GrrrImABear
As the final Head of Household, I have the sole vote to evict the final houseguest and decide who I will be taking to final two, and ultimately, be facing off against for jury votes.

You both have come a long way in this game, but I feel that I need to make the decision and sit next to the person least likely to win jury votes against me.

Kolby, you've been an underrated strategic threat in this game and have come so far while allowing people to get the blood on their hands and you have socially maneuvered your way through this whole game and have been the last person to actually be evicted this entire game. JT and I have both been evicted, and I think I just stand a better chance against him.

With that said, I vote to evict you, Kolby.
2000 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Good evening, jury. I just wanna say that this game was definitely a crazy one and I’m not sure if anyone saw this final two coming, especially as two people that were previously evicted coming back into the game. I know I missed some weeks early on in the jury, but I do feel overall that during my time here, I really had a stronger social, strategic, and physical game than my opponent. I was nominated once prior to my eviction, left by one vote, and once I fought my way back in, wasn’t touched again. I will leave some specifics to answering the questions, but I really feel that I’ve played the best game overall, and once I did come back, called all of the shots to get myself here.

Best of luck JT, welcome jurors, and ready for any questions you guys may have.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!