This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

STUDIO|S2|

Topic » STUDIO|S2|

2025 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
grats tj
2025 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Congrats TJ
2025 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright THANK YOU ALL

I REALLY ENJOYED HOSTING EVERYONE THAT PLAYED

EVEN IF YOU QUIT

THIS WAS AN AMAZING SEASON!

IT WAS A HUGE SPLIT HOUSE THAT WAS REALLY GREAT TO HOST

YOU ALL ARE PHENOMENAL PLAYERS AND KYLE DID A GREAT JOB CASTING YOU

I REALLY HOPE YOU HAD FUN

YOU MADE ME RENEW THE SERIES FOR ANOTHER SEASON
2025 days 7 hours ago
Rachellove
Yeahhhhh i was reading, i have a question... why did u distance yourself from me isiah?
2025 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
I WILL ADD YOU TO THE VL IF YOU WISH TO SEE SOME SHIT BEING TALKED AND RANDOM STUFF

I FELL OFF TOWARDS THE END I WAS BUSY SORRY

BUT ALSO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH NEXT SEASON AND MAKE THE GAME HELL FOR THE NEXT CAST JUST ASK ME ON SKYPE

ALSO IF YOU LIKED THIS GAME DONT FORGET TO LINK YOUR FRIENDS TO THE APPS
2025 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
You are welcome
2025 days 7 hours ago
legend_of_link
Rachel I don't hate you clearly but at the time I just was given a bit better deal. It was just me and for a bit. We talked but never got deeper than saving each other. Austin came with a 4 person alliance. When I was nommed and had nobody else
2025 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Congrats Rachel! Thanks Madi and Logan. To the rest of you, watch your backs anytime im in a game with you cuz im not gonna be nice. Bitter asses. I know for damn sure had austin been next to rachel, he would have used the “i won comps” argument. Also, your social game was NOT that good. You allowed yourself to be tricked and manipulated by Madison. She played your ass LMFAO. But anyways... If anyone had to beat me im glad it was Rachel. But dont expect me to play nice next time im in jury. Im gonna be BITTER af! ;) good luck! 😂😂😂😂
2025 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Also, at the beginning of this game i did play a good social game. I talked to everyone. Until that 4-4 split vote. I don’t understand what yall hoes want me to do?? The 4 of you were 100 percent targetting me, and me “socializing” with you guys wouldnt have made me any leas of a target. I was very social with the people that werent targetting me :) so please use a better excuse to account for you bitterness. Why would i try to work with 4 people who just tried to backstab me? Im no fool.
2023 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Yas I won best moment and ikahnic. I had so much fun playing with you all. Thx ikah and Kyle for giving me a chance at this game <3

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!