This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2777 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
Name:
Colour Level:
Fav. Amazing Race Team:
Least Fav. Amazing Race Team:

Will you be active? (If you won't, then don't sign up. I've had to cancel numerous games due to inactivity, and I refuse to let this one die).

PS, make sure to read the rules!
2777 days 17 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Name: Sim
Colour Level: Sky

Fav. Amazing Race Team: Lucy & Emilia, Charla & Mirna, Brook & Claire.
Least Fav. Amazing Race Team: Margie & Luke, Flight Time & Big Easy, Jet & Cord.

Will you be active? (If you won't, then don't sign up. I've had to cancel numerous games due to inactivity, and I refuse to let this one die). ya

PS, make sure to read the rules!
2777 days 17 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Name: Andrew
Colour Level: Yellow

Fav. Amazing Race Team: Don't have one, I've usually had a favourite pair per season
Least Fav. Amazing Race Team: Certainly don't have one

Will you be active? (If you won't, then don't sign up. I've had to cancel numerous games due to inactivity, and I refuse to let this one die).  Of course, that's why I sign in.
2776 days 21 hours ago
moondancer63
Michael-Caleb
Orange
Natalie and Nadiya Anderson
Idk
Ya

http://www.tengaged.com/design/id-220571/escape-night-t-shirt
2776 days 15 hours ago
bluebird216
Name-Joey
Yellow
Don't have one

Ya
2776 days 1 hour ago
epicwafflez23
Name: Eli
Colour Level:Yellow

Fav. Amazing Race Team:n/a
Least Fav. Amazing Race Team: n/a

Will you be active? (If you won't, then don't sign up. I've had to cancel numerous games due to inactivity, and I refuse to let this one die).  I am active
2775 days 18 hours ago
snick427
Name: Nick
Colour Level: Light Green

Fav. Amazing Race Team: Bopper and Mark
Least Fav. Amazing Race Team: Flo and Zach

Will you be active? (If you won't, then don't sign up. I've had to cancel numerous games due to inactivity, and I refuse to let this one die).: Of course!

open group

Lass's The Amazing Race (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!