This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Meeting #9 • Day 17

Topic » Power of Veto Meeting #9 •..

1710 days ago
JordanForReal
Andrew has won the Power of Veto! Please make your decision below by hosting the Veto Meeting. If one of the nominee’s is vetoed, Ryan must name a replacement nominee.

Goodluck everyone.
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
This is the Power of Veto Meeting. Tiffany (the cunt), and Abel have been nominated for eviction, but, as winner of the Power of Veto, I have the power to Veto one of Ryan's nominations.
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
I have decided to...
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
USE THE VETO
1710 days ago
Jaesus123
1710 days ago
Russell11
Ok extra
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
on...
1710 days ago
Jaesus123
Girl..
1710 days ago
iiGalaxyii
Tiffany!

Tiffany, girl, we've been through the most in this game. I shot you to the nomination block, and ever since then our game relationship has been a little rocky. Hopefully this will help you trust me a little more in this game.
Love you sis <3

Ryan, since I've just vetoed one of your nominations, you will have to name a replacement.
1710 days ago
Jaesus123
https://media.tumblr.com/49e313c8bfe7dc70b03e79f4d597dbf9/tumblr_inline_mrq9ffCr8Z1qfpphs.gif
1710 days ago
Jaesus123
Name another bitch
1710 days ago
Jaesus123
Andrew ur still my target 🤪
1709 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Since Andrew has used to power of veto on one of my nominees I must now name a replacement nominee.
1709 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Coming into my HOH win this week I knew that I wanted to make a move that was going to set the tone for the rest of the game. Now I know the obvious choice here is Noah, whom many people have pledged their will to get him out of this game and while he may be an easy boot for this week for some, but for me? No, I do not thinking nominating Noah is the best strategic decision for myself because as soon he walks out the door, I am further up the totem pole of potential targets to get out of this game. The person that I feel like I truly need to nominate is the person that has went behind my back multiple times to multiple different people and immediately told things that I hold told them in confidence and they promised not to tell.
1709 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
The person that I feel like I truly need to nominate is someone that I feel has other people higher on their ally list than I am. They don’t keep things to themselves that I ask them to, they have admitted to going on very long calls every night with certain members of the cast, and being flirty with them as well as they are to me. This person is someone that I have stuck my neck out for and caused my own best friend to walk out the door because I was blatantly honest with the HOH and said I wouldn’t cast my vote to evict him. They have also convinced someone in his friend circle to shoot another one of their friends in order to keep themselves safe. So if they’re willing to do that, they are gonna come for me too

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!