This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations: Season 2

Topic » Rules & Regulations:..

2447 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
THE RULES

1. For each ranking cycle, the rankers will put up a number of songs (depends on how many people want to participate) up for elimination based on a pre-detirmined order.

2. Each ranker will then choose to cut one of the songs up for elimination (with write-up in tow, of course), and save another song. This process will continue until all of the songs up for elimination have either been saved or eliminated.

3. There is no order in which rankers can choose to cut / save from the songs put up for elimination (i.e. first-come, first-serve). HOWEVER, you must have BOTH write-ups posted for your cut and save to count. (please write at least one full sentence for the cut and save portion.)

4. As such, DELETING OF RANKDOWN-RELATED POSTS IS NOT ALLOWED, and anyone caught deleting a post will have consequences ensue. You are, however, allowed to delete any posts where you cut/saved incorrectly (did not write complete sentences or cut/save a song that was already cut/saved)

5. This will continue until the end of the ranking, where the remaining songs at that point will ranked Eurovision style (will be explained when we get there and you can look it up in the meantime).

THE TWISTS

-Each ranker has the option to take advantage of 3 out of the 4 listed powers below. Each can be used ONCE throughout the rankdown.

1. Bravesound Bop: The Bravesound bop can be used to instantly propel your favorite song onto the Melon chart, automatically advancing the song through the first two rounds of cuts. (Must be used before the second round of cuts)

2. Netizen Backlash: The Netizen Backlash power can be used to spark outcry among crazed internet stalkers, forcing the song to be nominated 3 times in a row.

3. Hani Fancam: You have the power to bring a song back from the dead. Prior to the end of the second round of cuts/saves, you may bring back ONE eliminated song.

4. Contract Negotiation: If used, the user will have the power to supersede the order of nominators and nominate the next set of songs. (a contract cannot be negotiated 2 rounds in a row)
2447 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
EXAMPLE:

The ranker chosen has selected the following songs to be up for elimination:

Excuse Me - Bestie
Kiss My Lips - Boa
Party - Girls Generation
Go Easy - Poten
Joker - Dal Shabet
Ooh Ooh - Eric Nam
Holiday - Girls Generation
Like The First Time T-ara

Me being a part of the rankdown sees these songs and post

"I eliminate Party by girls generation, the song is crap.

I save Holiday, its a far superior version of Party."

Holiday then moves on to the next round, while Party is eliminated.

The remaining songs apart from the previous two:

Excuse Me - Bestie
Kiss My Lips - Boa
Go Easy - Poten
Joker - Dal Shabet
Ooh Ooh - Eric Nam
Like The First Time T-ara

are then still up for elimination among the rest of the rankers that have not yet posted until each song has either been eliminated or saved.

open group

Kpop Rankdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!