This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC2: Hawaii: MITM

Topic » BGC2: Hawaii: MITM

2283 days 10 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Hello and welcome to a special episode of Bad Girls Club! This episode I will introduce you to the some of the bad girls who will be on our screens.

I'm Lucia-Lea the Original Bad Girl! And this Season Two of Bad Girls Club: Hawaii!

Okay, so let's meet our first girl!

Bebe Rory 28 Staten Island, NY "The Bumble Bee"
- My full name "Bleta" means "bumblebee" in my native country of Albania, where me and my family come from. I never wanted to take the easy way, and I was always willing to hustle. I work hard for my shit and nothing will stop me. I rolled up my sleeves and said, 'I want to make a mark on this world'. I just want to be myself and be real and be funny, and if the girls don't like that, then they can suck my big Staten Island cock! claps and laughs.

Girls, don't let guys step on you. Nah-uh. Absolutely not. You wanna see a real New Yorker? This is a real New Yorker. I always knew I wanted to be a singer, from the minute I came out of my mom's fucking vagina. Like I think I hit an F6 like damn.

starts singing

https://youtu.be/fnP8-KfBoKg

I am a turn up girl and nobody will stop me from having fun because you know what else I think is fun? Giving you welts and black eyes.

Lucia: Damn Bebe looks like a fun girl who can throw hands! But how well will she do this season? With this next bad girl!

Eden "Bambie" Hembrow 22 Ohio, Columbus "The Devilish Doll"
- I try with these hoes, i really try.  I try to be nice but it's hard to be nice when the smell of their pussy is watering my eyes and blocking my vision. People always mistake me for being some high class pretty blonde girl, which i am don't get me wrong, but I 100% came from a struggle. 

Eden:  Don't bite the poison apple in the garden of eden giggles

Eden:  Hello, I'm eden.  i'm a gorgeous platinum blonde bombshell  with body-ody and a pawpin booty.
Eden:  My life wasn't always like this, like, I came from the struggle.  I've lived in poverty, i've been homeless.  But I pulled myself out of that and I been doing much better

Shows clips from the show of my opening up about my past

Eden:  It's been hard bro.. it's hard.  Like, my sisters couldnt even finish highschool because they would get bullied for not being able to afford running water
Briana:  show that then, it's gonna make you a lot stronger
Eden: Im here doing this for my family, it's not for me it's for my family starts to tear up as briana and nilsa crowd around and hug me

clips back to me in the interview

My life has changed completely, first time i hit a mil i went and bought some gucci like i'm living the life now cackles  but the one thing that hasn't changed about me is these hands, never changed and never will.

shows clips of me walking in the house

Eden:  IT'S TIME FOR COMPANY TO GOOOOOOOOOO.  IS IT NOT TIME FOR COMPANY TO GO?

Damojia:  rolls eyes  here comes this bitch again

Eden:  BUT BITCH you in my house with that weak ass shit, you'll get beat the fuck up!

Damojia:  Then beat me up BIT-

Eden swings and slaps her in the face, they fall on the floor and start fighting

Eden:  Y'all rocking with the under dog, we gonna do it together <3

Lucia: Damn! Eden beat that bitch up! She really fucked her up!

Lucia: Let's welcome our final bad girl!

Erika Lawrence "Erika Rose" 23 Chicago, IL "The Party Princess"
-  I'm the Professional Partygirl.  I'm wild and I throw down, a bit too much sometimes.  I'm in the bad girls clubhouse to learn how to manage my wild child side and I currently work as a nightclub promoter, but I ultimately hope to own my own club.

When I go out to the club, people want to be seen with me.  And who can blame them?

My name is Erika Rose and I’m 23 years old from Chicago, IL.  I work as a club promoter so I’m always at a party.  I’m very into the Chicago nightlife scene so if you want to get bounced into a party, I’m your gal.  I have a squad that when we step into the party, everyone just - crickets, crickets, like a movie.

-Shows a clip of Erika jumping Nilsa-

Lucia: Damn! Is this the Valentina of the season? I hope not!
-

Lucia: Well there you go then! There's 3 of the girls you will be meeting this Season! OHHH And remember I am the best bad girl of all time! -Winks-

open group

BGC S2: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!