This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

1427 days 9 hours ago
SkiLondon
Kayce- I think you did fantastic with using people in the outs and making a move as u saw fit. However I feel that u only reached out to those people that one round and went back to the same alliance that were bulldozing through. I wonder why you didn鈥檛 change ur game after that big blindside.

I think there is more that needs to be taken in account than just me sticking with the "bulldozing" alliance. Looking at the playing field after Erik's boot, I was able to see who I had the best chance to beat in the end. You even said it yourself how great of a player you were, which made it hard for me to want to be here with you. By sticking with the "big alliance", and getting rid of the third guy, it allowed me to take his position and thus a spot here with the best shot of winning possible.
1427 days 9 hours ago
SkiLondon
Kacey - This is our first group game together and I think I haven't heard your name around so it's pretty understandable why you couldn't give me much information during Final 12. I knew for a fact that you didn't trust me, but I really appreciate that you at least did try to reply to my messages. 馃檹

I'm glad we got to meet, and I hope to see you around, because you seem like such a pleasant person :).

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!