This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Turkey]

1429 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Ben, Kacey, and Zyler to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Turkey - Unfinished Business.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Clair, Colin, Justin, Ashanti, Erik, Pietro, Calypso, Chandler, and Tiffany, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Ben, Kacey, and Zyler, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Friday (5/22/20) at 8 PM EST.
1429 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello Jurors!

First and foremost i obviously want to congratulate Kacey and Ben for making it here. This was a dream final 3 for a while.

I know I am not the favorite of some of you but even if you won’t vote me i still hope you at least read my speech and ask questions.

If i has to describe my game in one word it would be perseverance. I had to overcome challenges from day 1 with voting off a close ally in Billy. Then just as things began looking up from a social standpoint a swap happened and I found myself in the minority (with Justin and Erik) on the New Bursa. Despite this, we made it out of the swap without a scratch.

I think every juror (except Colin, we didn’t talk much) can say that i talked to them and wanted to/did work with them at some point or another. Unfortunately, the game of survivor calls for people to be eliminated and that was what had happened.

I will not lie to you and say i was in on every single vote, no one can claim that. I will admit i was blindsided with the Justin and Erik vote. I considered them my two closest allies so to have them go almost back to back sucked. However, i maintained enough relationships to get me here. With each vote i had information from both sides. I definitely did play both sides and was excited to finally get rid of the tribal line stuff.

I did not play this jig flashy in your face game but instead focused on crated social bonds where people would come to me with info. I also won one (1) immunity and it came right after i was blindsided yet again so it was at a crucial point.

MY VOTING HISTORY:
18th: Billy - Majority
17th: Chris - Majority
15th: Ryan - Majority
12th: Clair - Majority
11th: Colin - Majority
10th: Tiff -  Minority, Justin went home
9th: Ashanti - Majority
8th: Tiff - Minority, Erik went home
7th: Pierto - Majority
6th: Calypso - Majority
5th: Chandler - Majority
4th: Tiff - Majority

I only voted wrong 2 out of the 12 tribals i was at this season, the other 10 times i was in the loop and knew where the vote was going.

Please ask me ANY questions and i will answer as truthfully as i can. Thank you all for this experience of this season.
1429 days 4 hours ago
benp428
Hello everyone!

Can't believe I came from a Season 1 flop to Season 28 finalist.

Congrats Zyler and Kacey, can't believe we made it y'all!

I went to every possible tribal this game, and used that to help build up my relationships. At the start of this my goal was to make as many connections as possible and work up my social game. Instantly, I clicked with Justin and Erik, and all 3 of us shared a good bond. I had known Zyler from him hosting a group game of mine in the past, so we were able to form a bond over that. Then I was able to get close with Chandler. And finally, Kacey and Tiff I was able to talk to and work with.

Erik and I were in a great spot from the start. Both of us included in a F3 with Justin, a F3 with Zyler, a F4 with Kacey and Tiff. The first two votes were pretty easy as me and Erik basically decided who went home. When we swapped, I got put with the 3 people I was least close with, Chandler, Tiff, and Kacey. As soon as the swap happened, I made a chat with us 4 and used that time to build up my bonds between those three. Somehow, we were able to get Brian out which gave us a 4-3 majority set for the rest of premerge. I used this time to also form bonds with Calypso and Pietro in the case something went crazy.

Come merge time, I was able to reunite with my 2 F3s and I created the OG 7 alliance that included our original Izmir tribe. I used this as an opportunity to take out the people that I feared would come after me. We took out Clair and Colin who I saw as threats to my game. Justin came to me a few minutes before tribal and told me to lock in Tiff. I was extremely shook at this and tried to get everyone to stick with the plan. When I saw Justin go home... I was extremely blindsided... When I came so close to winning morse code, I knew it was crucial Ashanti went home before finale night, so I made that happen after being blindsided.

The day Erik went home, I had no clue Erik or Tiff was the vote. That was the one time I was completely left out of everything and felt like all the relationships I built up were done. However, I used that downfall to my advantage. I was able to make everyone left in the game feel like I was alone and would do anything to stick around. I started orchestrating a vote to take out Tiff. I talked to Calypso and Pietro, and also my OG tribe. Everyone was down for this move. Last minute Chandler came to myself Calypso Kacey and Zyler.. and put us in a perfect position. We used this opportunity to split up Pietro and Chandler.. I loved this because it made Chandler come to me and put all his trust in me. Tiff began putting her trust in me because I helped save her. And myself Kacey and Zyler were basically deciding where the votes went. Since I was least closest with Calypso I tried everything I could to make sure she went over Tiff. Also I was mored threatened by Calypso on finale night lol. Once Tiff won immunity in Final 5, I knew my best chance to win this game was taking him and Tiff out. The only option was Chandler so I had to make sure he got the votes. Then final 4 I fucking clutched up in morse code and won my first immunity (tribe/individual) all season, and it was the most important. I made the easy decision in taking Tiff out and made Final 3!

I played one of the best social games out here. I used the Justin and Erik blindsides to help further my game and help strengthen my relationships with others. Seeing those moves be made, helped motivate me to kick it into full gear and start playing 110%

I hope you guys can all see the game I played and all my votes were not personal but strictly for my game<3

Love you all!
Goodluck Zyler and Kacey

ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!
1429 days 4 hours ago
benp428
MY VOTING HISTORY (Copying Zyler with this lol):
18th: Billy - Majority
17th: Chris - Majority
16th: Brian - Majority
14th: Brandan G - Majority
13th: Nolan K. - Majority
12th: Clair - Majority
11th: Colin - Majority
10th: Tiff -  Minority, Justin went home
9th: Ashanti - Majority
8th: Self vote (Voted Calpyso 1 minute late tho) - Minority, Erik went home
7th: Pierto - Majority
6th: Calypso - Majority
5th: Chandler - Majority
4th: Tiff - Majority

I was only minority at 2 of 14 tribals compared to Zyler :p
1429 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
I mean if you all think voting history matters, I'll cast my vote for Kacey bc she has the same vote history as you all with a plus on Erik's blindside so...
1429 days 4 hours ago
SkiLondon
Greetings Earthlings! I just want to start off by saying, thanks to each and every one of you. You guys have really made the past couple weeks a lot of fun, and have helped get my mind off everything going on in the world right now. So for that, I thank you.

Now onto the game. One of my reasons for playing a second time was to get some sort of redemption, as I’m sure it was for all of you. However on top of that, I came to sort of prove to myself that I’ve still got it. Years ago, I would play in any group game I could, and I would do reasonably well, maybe around 7th, or 8th usually. Then things got worse, and I would only make it past a round or two then be voted out. So I stopped playing, figured why should I waste my time, and then moved on. A little while after that, I saw an ad for Mn’s Survivor Fiji, I applied, got casted, won a couple challenges, and was voted out premerge. I assumed that was it, I was has-been, and accepted that as my fate. That was until I got the message about returning, I was hesitant at first, but ultimately decided to make this my swan song, go out with a bang, and potentially redeem myself in my eyes. So now that brings us to arriving in Turkey:

Pre-Merge:
I recognized my downfall in Fiji was not building connections with people, so I made sure to do that right off the bat. I sent messages out, introduced myself, and really started to solidify myself on Izmir. Unfortunately, Izmir was cursed, and as such I ended up having to test these bonds quite a lot. For the pre-merge, I always had an idea of where the votes were going, whose names were out there, and where everyone stood. Doing this insured me to get through all these tribals, without being in any serious danger. While it sucked losing all the time, it really made me sure that the Izmir tribe and even Calypso by the end of it, were people that I could trust moving forward.

Merge:
Going into the merge, I pretty much came in with the idea of staying “Izmir Strong” and to some extent it happened. Unfortunately, Clair and Colin were the victims of this. One of my regrets was not getting the chance to talk with you two, and solely seeing you guys as enemies to the “alliance”.

Justin’s vote was really a turning point for me. It was the only vote in the whole game where I was left out of, and really signaled the end of the “free-ride to F7” I thought I had. I saw that nobody in this game is safe, and that the second you show any signs of security, you’ll be booted right away. After this vote, a fire was lit under me, I knew that moves had to be made, or I was not guaranteed to go far.

This came into effect, where myself and Chandler put into effect, Erik’s vote off. He was a massive threat, knew how to play the game well, and was somebody that would win if he got to the end. It only made sense that he would need to go.

At the F7, I recognized who I would have a chance of winning against, and who would just blow me out of the water. Pietro, Calypso, Chandler, and Tiff, as close as we were, there’s no denying that you would have a great chance of beating me, if we were to be here together. Pietro, and Calypso you guys would’ve been seen as the underdog “Bursa” tribe members. Chandler we worked closely together and shared a lot of the same moves, but I think if it came down to it, you would have been able to get the votes. And Tiff, you were an amazing player, who knew how to get yourself out of a tough situation. I respect your game so much, but you know that in the end you could’ve beat any of us.

To sum this all up, I know that my game wasn’t the most extravagant, I didn’t have the BIGGEST moves in Survivor History, but I didn’t need to when I had a social game that I knew could take me far. This whole merge I did not receive a vote, and going into the F6, I was close with all of you, I felt sure that I had a good chance of making this final council, and could be in control of who would go with me.

Now as the sun sets on our final day in Turkey, it’s your time to decide who walks away a winner. You guys get to pick who should be the representative of a second chance season. While, I wish nothing more than that it could be me, I respect your guys’ power and ultimate decision. I’ve already done what I came here to do, so I can walk away happy.

I finish my statement with the words of MTV’s The Challenge legend, Big T-
“I’m a savage now”.

Good luck to Zyler, and Ben, and feel free to ask any questions :).

Voting History:
--------------------
18-Billy
17-Chris
16-Brian
14-Brandan
13-Nolan
12-Clair
11-Colin
10-Calypso (Justin left)
9-Ashanti
8-Erik
7-Pietro
6-Calypso
5-Chandler
4-Tiffany

Only in the minority ONCE, this whole game.
1429 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I don't really think it matters but it doesn't hurt to include. Just something fun to add in. Also want to be as transparent as possible with my game
1429 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
I don't have much to say to you all.

I don't have an idea about who to vote so I'm pretty open tbh. I was even considering to chartzy my vote because It's fun.

So I have some stuff to say to you all.

First, congrats!!!!!

I searched for my name in this page and it showed up 13 times. 1 on the jury calling, 3 on your voting history and 9 on your spechees and the person who most said my name is Ben.

I'm a narcisist person so I want you all to say all my qualities and stuff about my life bc as I saw you guys said you had a good social game here so tell me more about.

I also have individual questions:

Kacey: you got called someone who was playing for second and still you didnt tried to change it. You made a move on Erik and that's it. Why didnt you did more?

Ben: Why did you self voted? That's not cool man.

Zyler: When this final 3 started?
1429 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
So I'll start with a speach and some questions.

This goes directly to Zyan and Ben, because both of you said you all worked hard to improve yours relationship with me. I honestly didn't see this happening. I was either ignore by the 2 of you or getting some cold answers, so I always felt like none of you wanted to work with me. So don't say in your speech that you made a bond with me when you didn't even try for it.

Zyler and Ben, Im finding really hard to differenciate both of your games. From Kacey I can see that she made a move on Erik basically by herself because she used me and Calypso, who were outnumbered to make something happen. While you two seemed to be only wanting to pagong the minority. So I would like to give you two a chance to say something you did that was your decision, you wanted something done and you did it!

Now Kacey. I appreciate some moves you made and you have to agree with me that you were a flip flopper. I wanna know how could you make people still trust you after flipping on them, because thats pretty impressive!

I've got no heart feeling towards any of you, I just really want to vote for the person who played the best game! Best of luck and congrats on making it to the final 3, something that none of us in jury made.

https://media.tenor.com/images/8449a7ccf8e081e77e0c56344bfc21b2/tenor.gif
1429 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
https://media.tenor.com/images/c8d81b947831d1e32b52dd4498b3f21c/tenor.gif
me and chandler in ponderosa
1429 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.imgur.com/JL0OLdo.gif
1429 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
https://i.imgur.com/9tKZCh1.gif
1429 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
@Me and Pietro everytime we went in our walks on the beach

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Ws4of3wgwg/VRjq4aqDi7I/AAAAAAAAAa8/XnSAKbGTm1w/s1600/PSMXE5f.gif
1429 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Also guys, if Chandler didn't have immunity the round I left. Would have he went home or me?

Me when I was guilty by association when all I wanted was people talking to me
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-19-2015/1-w4xM.gif
1429 days 2 hours ago
Chandelier
this is called prejudice Pietro. These bitches can't see two foreigners together that they already starting to think they're an F2 when obviously it would be stupid of me to go to the final with you.
1429 days 2 hours ago
benp428
Chandler- You’re always a great person to talk to and I felt like we had a lot in common. You’re on your first year of college and both of us would get extremely paranoid together when we didn’t hear a vote lol

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!