This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [China]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [China]

1707 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Ian - My question for you will be very, very short. Why should I vote for you when you did not respond to me ONCE after I attempted to vote you out? Did you not know I was coming to the jury and would have a say in who wins, or did you simply not care enough or respect me enough to give me the time of day to provide a response?

To be quite honest, after you attempted to vote me out I felt very shafted in a way. Prior to that event I really did feel as If I had some-what of a good connection with you so I was very surprised and I will say me being completely bitter and being complacent of the fact that you were going to Ponderosa were reasons that I did not respond to you. Now I will say there was more reasoning to it than just that though, After the Turney vote-off I had received information of different exchanges being made between the two sides of the time and basically pretty much everything at the time was being leaked and there was doubts of certain peoples loyalties. I thought it would've been smarter for me to in-fact just be flat out rude and ignore some of your guys' attempts to reach out to me that way it would be clear to the majority at the time that I wasn't showing any signs of flipping whatsoever so even if a flip did happen I wouldn't be the one voted out. I actually want to thank you for asking this question because it's something I didn't touch up upon in my opening speech which was something so clearly a flaw in my jury managment and I know it was, but genuienly my thought process was I didn't want any of my conversations to be misconstrued in any way possible which actually did end up taking place to some of my former alliance members; I strictly believed at the time it would just be smarter to flat out ignore you.
1707 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
Dylan - I commend you on playing a fabulous game this season. We came into this season with a strong relationship and I wanted to go far with you, but, when I heard my name was on the chopping block, I knew that I had to make an effort to underhand you. It obviously didn't pan out, and that is why you are sitting here at Final Tribal Council and I am here on the jury. From you I would like a little more transparency in terms of your willingness to betray. It is such a copout thing for you to say that the only reason you voted me out was because I was lying to you when we both know that you were voting me regardless. This is your chance to be straight up with me: what did our relationship mean to you in the game, and did you use emotional manipulation (acting like someone's friend only to win an online game) to get you to this point?'

----

I will be honest with you, I truly wanted to go to the end with you in this game, like if it were based off relationships my final 3 would have been, at the start of the merge, you/Dana. However, as you know, we were in extremely different positions in this game. In fact, when I confided in you that Ian had the idol, I was truly trying to offer my full allegiance to you. When Absol came to me a round later saying he had heard about Ian's idol, I felt that it had made that gossip so big that it was bound to get back to me. This forced me to have to play more reserved and true to my side because that was such a timebomb of a secret waiting to go off, especially because Ian wasn't voted out.

When Andrea was the vote, I went with it because I thought it would give us more room to play. Unfortunately, the Absol/Dana/Ray/JoJo foursome had so much control that you were on the chopping block as my side had felt you burned a lot of bridges with them. I tried to talk to Hufus about what to do, and we tried to do something but knew at the end of the day, it would end our games because we would likely be screwed the next round.

This is just the gamebotty context to say I truly WANTED to work with you and by no means was manipulating that, but the circumstances had made it so I was just flat out isolated to the point that I couldn't really do anything to save you besides look for an idol and bitch you know damn well I was on a nice ass vacation I'm not looking for an idol.

I do not think I manipulated you because I truly wanted to just go far to you so we could have more chances to just talk or go on call, but we were both low on a totem poll on waring sides. If I had my way you would be here, and I wouldn't be going to college for two majors I hate. In this game, it didn't work out in this game, but it can work out of the game now that I have snapchat and am hip.

This is now a five paragraph essay to say, no I did not at any point emotionally manipulate you.
1707 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Hello Finalists!

Congratulations on making it to the Final 3, well done all of you! Now I want to address you all first then ask my questions.

I am going to address Ray alone then Dylan and Ian together. I will start with Ray.

Ray, we had an incredibly turbulent relationship throughout this game, and it did not even start because of this game. However, the problems we had outside of this game, entered the game, each playing a hand into that. Now, notice I said, we each played a part in our poor personal relationship entering this game and ruining any chances we had at working together. With all of that said, there is still an issue I need to address. I get you not liking me, and I even get being attacking, but what I don't get is why you made several hurtful, racists attacks towards me. I just can't overlook it, you went way too far. The things you called me are just hurtful and revovlting. You should have never taken it THAT far, but yet you did. Even though you didn't vote me out, which I'm grateful for, it doesn't hide everything else.

So with all of that said, you need to know that I forgive you. I hold no anomosity or hatred towards you. Although we will never be friends again, I wish you nothing but the best in life. I mean that from the bottom of my heart, truly. I've moved on, and I hope you have too. However, I still cannot vote for you to win this game. You are probably winning this game, and congratulations to you, but voting for you would send a terrible message. Voting for you would ignore the social, historical, and emotional implications that your comments have had. It would just be insulting and show that those kind of comments are acceptable. Some may call this me voting bitterly, which I accept, but I really feel like I don't have much of a choice here.

That is my peace, and again, I wish you nothing of the best. This is gonna be the last I say on that.

Now for Dylan and Ian, I am addressing you together because at the end of the day, by default I have to vote for you. Had Ray not gone to the depths he went to attack me and belittle me, he would be getting my vote. So please do not take this as me acknowledging your gameplay this season, because it was quite atrocious. I like you both on a personal level, but gamewise, you two practically ignored me and relegated me to unimportance at the most important stage of the game. My perspective was never given a chance to breathe, because you chose to not let me have a voice. Since you are my only two options, I have to now give you a voice even though you never gave me one in this game. With all of that being said, I have two questions for you both:

1. In 140 characters or less, I need you both to explain why I should vote for you to win. Why should I, turney1805, personally vote for you to win this game? Just to be clear, if you exceed the 140 character limit, you won't be getting my vote.

2. In the event you both give unsatisifactory answers or decide to fuck off my question, then I need you both to choose a number between 1 and  5000. The person who comes closest without going over will get my vote if question 1 fails.

So again, congratulations and best of luck to all of you!
1707 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Sooooo, I have a clear bias here. I have only talked to one of you more than once. But, I will not be biased in this.

I think I have a good grasp as to the pros and cons of Ray - his are quite obvious.

But, I can't feel like I have a grasp of either Dylan or Ian's pros and cons without knowing where they stood throughout the game and how they managed to get through all of it.

Dylan, Ian. How has your position fluctuated throughout the game in 3 sentences or less. I am not reading long ass speeches if it's more than 4 lines, you lose my vote.
1707 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
1. In 140 characters or less, I need you both to explain why I should vote for you to win. Why should I, turney1805, personally vote for you to win this game? Just to be clear, if you exceed the 140 character limit, you won't be getting my vote.

Because although we ended up not having much of a relationship, a fault on vacations and kids I feel like we both enjoyed our limited talks.

2. In the event you both give unsatisifactory answers or decide to fuck off my question, then I need you both to choose a number between 1 and  5000. The person who comes closest without going over will get my vote if question 1 fails.

1707 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999

Alright, Well the reason why you should vote for me is because I voted you out of the game when you tried to vote me out of it.

1707 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
Dylan, Ian. How has your position fluctuated throughout the game in 3 sentences or less. I am not reading long ass speeches if it's more than 4 lines, you lose my vote.

Not much, I was loyal to Dana/Hufus/Absol early on, and tried to be with Andrea/Eric/Ian as well during the merge. While hoping to find and opportunity to work with Brandon. I only really flipped to vote Absol when he had flipped on Eric, and Dana because he kept voting people in our alliance.
1707 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999

Pre-Merge, I was in the minority. Come merge, I found myself into the majority after my original tribe members tried blindsiding me for 12th place. After merge I don't feel my position fluctuated as much because even though I may have voted incorrectly at times due to flips I felt as if it wouldn't be me necessarily getting voted out.
1707 days ago
Absol
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbc6snpelK1qjm3t5o1_500.gif

ray acknowledging that i was in the power position when i left <3 luvs my downfall edit and masterclass in getting 9th place
1706 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ray trying to take credit for Ethan’s downfall? Don’t make me not vote you please.

To the Jurors, I have one thing to ask because I couldn’t really care what yall have to say.

Just say something nice to me xo
1706 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray trying to take credit for Ethan’s downfall? Don’t make me not vote you please.

I will say I should have given you more credit because I feel like we had the most say in that move happening, especially you because Joey wanted to play it safe, but I had a feeling we shouldn't and you convinced me of that. After talking to you, and seeing that you were 100% down, so I would say it was a mixture of both of us. I also said with the help of the "SE7EN" I didn't try taking full credit because I know that's not how it went down. It was mostly your idea yes, but I helped enforce it a lot by getting the chat made.

I think you're someone genuine who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks about you and I respect that a lot. You're also funny as fuck, and if you had stuck around longer this season would've probably had better ratings. Loved your fight with Turney too.
1706 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Ian you told me at F4 you would vote Dylan out, you didn’t do that and for that reason you have no shot at my vote.

Dylan I literally didn’t speak to you once until the final 4 so like I’m not voting you.

I struggle to see how either of you too deserve to win.

Good luck Ray.
1706 days 13 hours ago
DBWs

Andrea you are able to have something I often lack, personality. You’re hilarious and entertaining and it’s what keeps you one of the most relevant group gamers, and if playing really is a reflection of who you are then you got a huge dick
1706 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

we didn’t talk at all and this is my first game w/ u  but from what i got i found u to be funny as hell honestly LMAO also i love that ur the reason why i wasn’t the merge boot xx
1706 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
I have submitted my vote, good luck to all 3. Probably won’t be at the Reunion, 13 Reasons Why awaits

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!