This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (China)

Topic » Finale (China)

1707 days ago
OldNewz
Finale will be 2-3 challenges and 2-3 tribal councils. It will last roughly 2-3 hours.

NOTE: I say 2-3 for challenges and tribal councils to not reveal whether it's a F3 or F2.
1707 days ago
OldNewz
Check in!
1707 days ago
jojo7784
hi
1707 days ago
TotsTrashy
Hey
1707 days ago
GentlemanG
Hey
1707 days ago
Saftronbtr999
hi
1707 days ago
DBWs
hi
1707 days ago
DBWs
Hi won 3-2
1707 days ago
OldNewz
Sweet everyone's here! :)

I'll post the challenge momentarily.
1707 days ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  Ray, I'll take it back the immunity necklace because it is once again back up for grabs.

Today’s challenge will test your knowledge on how well you know this game. 

On my go I will post 12 events all at the same time that have happened throughout the game.  Your job is to put these events in sequential order.  You will be mailing all hosts your order throughout the challenge and NOT post here.

If you submit wrong, we will tell you but one submission at a time.  I will NOT say what you got wrong!

The individual who correctly puts the events in order first wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they're guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  However, for the rest of you guys, tribal council where one of you will be the twentieth person voted out and the eighth member of the jury.
1707 days ago
OldNewz
Any questions?
1707 days ago
GentlemanG
Oh wow its over
1707 days ago
OldNewz
Alright seems like there are no questions.

Y'all ready?
1707 days ago
DBWs
Ready deady
1707 days ago
TotsTrashy
Yes
1707 days ago
GentlemanG
R

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!