This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 (Guangzhou)

Topic » Tribal Council #17 (Guangzhou)

1702 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Guangzhou tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Andrew, Andrea, Brandon, and Absolita, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Hufus has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail ALL HOSTS prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-So far the merge votes have been a consistent pattern of close vote followed by a fairly one person focused vote. What should we expect from this vote?
-If you had to compare your journey so far to a song, what would it be?
-We are now at the F8 and we have yet to see a single idol played the whole season. How does that affect your paranoia levels?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include ALL HOSTS in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (8/19/19) at 6 PM Est.
1702 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
-So far the merge votes have been a consistent pattern of close vote followed by a fairly one person focused vote. What should we expect from this vote?
I don't know

On A Roll by Ashley O

-We are now at the F8 and we have yet to see a single idol played the whole season. How does that affect your paranoia levels?
Not that much
1702 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
General Questions:

Idk bitch

Level Up by Ciara cuz I’ve been moving on to the next level so far

100%
1702 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG

I couldn’t even tell you, it seems that everything in this game changes daily. You have to take it one day at a time.

Welcome to the Rodeo by Lil Skies

They have been hard to find honestly, I’ve had no luck searching for them. I assume someone definitely has one at this point and has just been doing a great job at keeping it lowkey. Either way I wouldn’t be surprised.
1702 days 3 hours ago
jojo7784
These votes have all been so unpredictable to me like I expect a shit show

7 Rings by Ariana Grande baby

I don’t think about it, if an idol is played and I go out there is nothing I could’ve done at that point so whatever
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1701 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
idek whats going on so imma just play the idol on myself xx
https://78.media.tumblr.com/804b41a8f38919633e6e3064f57e3c09/tumblr_nah7bseAkR1qljj91o1_250.gif
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
*Takes carved object from Ian*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Ian will NOT count!
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Ray
1701 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Ray
1701 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
Oh once I see my name written down I know its me going

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!