This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Guangzhou)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Guangzhou)

1709 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Andrew voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Jojo since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1709 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I want a question
1709 days 9 hours ago
brandonrichie
brand
1709 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Kasey - If you could describe last nights tribal in a few words.  What would they be?

Brandon - We saw one less vote at the previous tribal.  Does the threat of a potential advantage scare you at this stage of the game?
1709 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
ian
1709 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Ian - How surprising was it to see you nearly voted out or your name to be written down at all?
1709 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
Hi
1709 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ian - How surprising was it to see you nearly voted out or your name to be written down at all?

i was rlly surprised to see my name written down, some of them i expected it from but some of them (they know who they are) i was really surprised to see it; i thought they at least kind of liked me and i would've been really loyal to them honestly but i guess they didn't feel the same way lol
1709 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan - What’s the likelihood we will see a rock draw?  Would you say that this past tribal cemented alliances?
1709 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1709 days 7 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan - What’s the likelihood we will see a rock draw?  Would you say that this past tribal cemented alliances?

You really gonna ask me the rock question you fuck get more original. I do think last tribal said a lot, this game has in general had a lot of flipping though. I'd suspect it has set a tone for the merge, and if rocks come out of this you know I'll be the first to go for that bag.
1709 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Dana - What do you think is the most important variable weighing on everyone’s mind coming into tonight’s tribal?
1709 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - What do you think is the most important variable weighing on everyone’s mind coming into tonight’s tribal?

Everyone is worried about being the one leaving tonight. I don't think anybody feels safe, myself included. Trying to avoid being a target is taking a toll on a lot of people.
1709 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey - If you could describe last nights tribal in a few words.  What would they be?

Cute
1709 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Question xo
1709 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
Question

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!