This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1717 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Tuesday (8/13/19) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1716 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
*strips on and off buff*
1716 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Here
1716 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1716 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
For today's challenge each tribe will be tasked with fighting each other to control and defend three different locations. Each location will be represented by a forum: Beach Fort, Forest Fort, and Ocean Fort. To take control of a location, players must post "Captures (location name) for (tribe name)." Once a tribe has taken control of a location, they will begin to earn points per minute. Each location will give the points per minute shown below:

Beach Fort: 1 point
Forest Fort: 1 point
Ocean Fort: 2 points

To steal the location, players of the opposite tribe can post "Captures (location name) for (tribe name)." It will take 2 minutes for you to effectively regain control of a location from the other tribe. During this 2 minute time frame, the defending tribe can post "Protects (location name) from (player name)." This will immediately stop the steal attempt, and the defending tribe will remain in control of the location.You may try to capture and defend each fort as much as you would like. In addition, only a certain amount of people will be playing at each location. Players who show up at the start may choose the location that they would like to be assigned to. Everyone else will randomly be placed in the remaining spots. You can ONLY try to claim and defend the location that you have been assigned to. The locations will be assigned as such:

Beach Fort: 1 person
Forest Fort: 1 person
Ocean Fort: 1 person

M&N's Militia will have to sit out 4 players, while BigBen's Brigade will have to sit out 2 players. The two players playing for each tribe will have to decide who wants to cover 2 of the 3 forts.

The tribe with the most points after 24 hours will win Immunity. The two losing tribe will face Tribal Council where two of you will be the voted out of this game.

Any Questions?
1716 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Haha that was a joke!

Congratulations on reaching the Merge portion of the game!

We will be playing Jump the Gun tonight.

Check-In starts now and will last until 7:08.
1716 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
i hate you
1716 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
Oh thank god
1716 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
im on mobile
1716 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Okay
1716 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
Ugh
1716 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
CHECK-IN CLOSED
1716 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
I can’t play actually nvm
1716 days 14 hours ago
jojo7784
LMAO
1716 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
down to 5% on my phone love this for me
1716 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Posting the rules now

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!