This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Easter Island]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Easter..

1717 days ago
MrBird
Simple question, did you know I was going home? Yes or no.

Yeah. I was optimistic we could pull it through
1716 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
I am going to ask both of you guys the same question since I believe this will give good insight into both of your games. I want you both to tell me what the ideal bootlist for your game would have been, starting at the merge. I then want you to explain why your bootlist did not actually occur, and how it is AND isn't your fault that it turned out a different way. This is a time for both of you to own up to the best and worst of your games.
1716 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
10. Leanna, at this point in the game I really was just an open book waiting for somebody to say a name, so although I had talked to Leanna in the past I think this was the best choice for this specific tribal council.

9. Tyler, Tyler was a threat from early into the merge and I think it would have been hard to get him out after this point, which exactly what we all agreed on but unfortunately the majority slowly dwindled and we ended on the wrong side of numbers.

8. Mana, I was very weirded out by the whole joker thing and while I did want to try and work with mana because when we did talk I actually really enjoyed our talks but looking back at it had Patrick stayed I probably would have wanted to tighten the 3 of Patrick Myelf and Nick and Mana leaving is likely to make that happen

7. Andy, Andy was a social threat and I could see how even from early into the game If we were ever to target him we would have a difficult time getting him out, again this was around the time that would he good for him to leave but it didn’t happen because just as Andy was a threat to me Nick was a threat to others.

6. Max, you were a physical threat and I’m still very shocked I was able to beat you in that final immunity challenge, I think like me you try to be as nice as you can whenever you can and I see you as very likely winner after an immunity run if you made it too deep into the game

5.Ben, just as with Max, Ben probably would also be a likely winner for his strategic game in the case he wins the last 2 immunities, so he would have to go

4. Patrick, though I would love to make it to final 3 with Patrick, I don’t think I would be able to beat him in the end or even in the final immunity, and I’m sure if I were a threat to him he would give me 4th too lol

3. Nick, I’ve done it before, so I know I can beat him at immunity, he would definitely be the bigger threat out of Alan and himself and it just would make the most sense to take him out
1716 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
I think the moves not going in my favor are my fault in the sense that I could have been more social with people earlier on to prevent a new majority to form, but they weren’t my fault because it’s not like I control everything that happens in the game, and surely other people will want other things that I don’t want to happen
1716 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
And I think my bootlist didn’t happen mainly thanks to the final 9 vote not going my way, as from there a lot of us had to adjust accordingly to what occurred and think less aggressively, thus the bootlist we got.
1716 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Good morning, everybody!

Congratulations to you both. I truly believe that each of you played excellent games.

Alan, going from the consensus merge boot to the one person who was never going to be voted out is an incredible feat, and you mostly did it through having a great read on the game and knowing where you needed to be.

Raul, after your early merge game was not impressing people you really turned it around! You may not have been involved in voting Nicholas out, but starting from his elimination you were a different player. You embraced your position in the game, abandoned any concept of loyalty, and really started having significant impact. I know from my PM's that you played the back half of this merge incredibly hard and your challenge ability and the fact that you came in clutch at the end to remove obvious winner max at f3 should not be overlooked. I'd also like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to you for the way I spoke about you in my confessional at f6. I was frustrated, it was unnecessary, and I'm genuinely sorry.

I don't have a better question to ask than max's, so I won't bother. I just wanted you both to know that you played well and I'm still making my mind up about who played better.

Good luck!
1716 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
I dont really have any questions, I've read most of what I needed to hear. I think one of you played a far superior game. One of you had more control, game awareness, and social connections. One of you relied on luck more than the other. One of you displayed strong strategic ability while the other did not.

But congratulations to the both of you. You both are there so you both did something right. Good luck!
1716 days ago
alanb1
Good evening I am now going to perform answering jury questions sorry it took so long I was really busy today thank u amen
1716 days ago
alanb1
Nicholas thank you for your condescending question.  I will now answer it.

as you can see by my speech I absolutely have no regrets voting you out of this game and it clearly was a very beneficial move I made as I made it to the finals and I think a lot of it has to do with that decision. I have never once in this game made a move that I didn’t regret. Not having regret does not mean I do not have guilt. And I had a little bit of guilt when I voted you out over Parvati because I care for you both. I also had a little bit of guilt when I flipped on our alliance to vote out patrick. I voted patrick knowing it would blindside you and that made me feel guilty. However every move I made in this game I stand by. I have not once even messaged you since I casted the final vote against you.

I don’t have any regrets in this game and that includes apologizing to you because I felt guilty voting patrick. I’ve owned my game. I played it knowing I was only going to stay loyal to myself. I’ve made that clear in my speech. Thank you and have a great night.
1716 days ago
alanb1
My question is simply if I had to choose between a turkey sandwich, Sanda’s confessionals, and your game this season.  What would your ranking be out of three from best to worst odds to win?  Get it right you get my vote.

For the record, my social game was atrocious. I would message people and then vote them out literally within hours apart. I 100% played a strategy-based game and am aware that that may not be enough to earn votes even if I did have much more control of my game than raul had of his. Also, I absolutely played the game like a suck up and that is connected with the fact that I don’t care about this site. I played this game freely going balls to the wall messaging people I was about to vote out knowing that worst case scenario was me getting voted out of a group game and best case scenario was staying in the group game. Honestly, I played like I didn’t care what happened to me  in order to play as hard as I did if that makes sense.

You probably don’t care and rly just want your goofy question answered but basically you read my to filth and I always felt like u did which is why we never connected in this game and the way u described me is why I was able to play the way I did.

Now to answer your goofy question.

Turkey sandwich
My gameplay
Sandas confessionals

U hated sandas personality and that’s what her confessionals are. My gameplay was crazy as fuck but not as crazy as the taste of a yummy juicy KOSHER turkey.

Thank you.
1716 days ago
alanb1
Here is my ideal bootlist starting at merge.

Leanna / Andy - this was between me and her. It was most ideal at this point for me to stay in the game and for literally anyone else to leave. Truthfully if I had complete control of this game I would have probably given andy 10th place. In a ideal scenario, which is what you’re asking for, it would be andy to leave because I felt in my gut he was playing a much superior social game and would never trust me in this game. However that scenario may not have led me to make finals but what happened did. Leanna leaving was great for my game as it kept me here thanks to blujay and allowed me to branch out and make solid connections with people like you (nova) and Tyler.

Patrick - of course I would say my ideal vote here was patrick. My gut was telling me that simply riding with the alliance I was provided with was not going to benefit me long term. I decided to branch out and tell Tyler, Andy, (Maybe BEN) and you exactly what was going on in this vote to change the direction of the game permanently. I felt my loyalties would be best invested in Tyler and nova than they would be in a 5 person alliance that had everything figured out before I could even say hello. And thus, Tyler had to leave.

Nick B - I always felt like Nick liked me but it was at a fault. I think he liked me enough to want to work with me but he knew I didn’t like him enough to help him come back into this game. That always worried me and even though I had a final 3 with the two Nicks, I knew it would never work out regardless as blujay surely had closer allies than me in this game and manalord owed me  nothing. This move was ideal for me as it delayed me having to choose Tyler/nova or blujay by one round while also taking out the only joker to make it back into the game which would’ve surely led to a clear victory if he made it to the end.

Blujay - Nick leavin was ideal for me at this point for multiple reasons. First of all, it was the best way to secure my own safety. Tyler told me that Ben and Andy were voting me out most likely and I knew the best way to secure my safety was to vote with Tyler and nova. Also, I felt nick’s trust in me was decimated as he never talked to me this entire day. So when choosing between him or Tyler, I chose to vote with Tyler and nova and send home the person I viewed as the biggest social threat and the person that I think would’ve won this game if a move wasn’t made against him.

Andy - oh for sure. Andy and I didn’t trust each other since the beginning of the game and it’s not because we have bad history I don’t think. I think he just genuinely saw me for the player I was without even talking to me. I heard from like day 3 that he wanted me out and I wasn’t upset at all. But I always kept it in the back of my mind and always saw him as a player to beat. Many people trusted him and he had plenty of side alliances. I saw him as a huge danger to my game and when he left I definitely breathed a sigh of relief because I knew he’d be gunning for me had he stayed.

Ben - I chose to take out BEN over tyler because I knew in the back of my mind BEN n andy saw through my shit the entire game. Ben almost never reached out to me the entire time and that must’ve been simply cuz he didn’t want to waste his time doing so. He had no trust in me and I felt that since the merge started and it was why I had to vote him out over tyler who I felt was much less likely to turn on me as numbers were dwindling.

Tyler - voting you out wasn’t even something I wanted to think about but it was something that heavily weighed on my mind once andy left. I think based on one of nicks jury questions to me he was insinuating that you and him see through my self victimization or something. I’m absolutely not a victim and never ever want to come across as that in a fucking group game. But I did feel immense guilt voting you out. I genuinely want to be your friend outside of this game but I felt that move had to be made as I saw you as having played a superior version of my game since you were much more likable. You might feel like you see through my bullshit but the truth is this is where the lying stops for me. I loved talking to you and I loved working with you. I jumped ship blindly to work with you simply because I felt something in my gut tell me to and that’s the best decision I made all game.

Nova - this wasn’t my move to make obviously. I had no part in you leaving but ideally I think you getting 3rd is better for me because raul played a very passive game and definitely hid behind other people while you were a much more well rounded player who was good at competitions and had a strategic prowess that made u aware of what was going on essentially at every tribal if I can remember. Would I have taken you out though? I truly don’t know and never will because it really depends on what that kind of pressure would have done to me because you n Tyler were my 2 favorite people to genuinely work with and voting both of u out back to back would’ve been quite difficult.
1715 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
Since I am most likely getting second place I at least want to get it knowing I said everything I wanted to say.

Patrick, I told you from like day 1 that I truly didn’t give a fuck about this site or my place in this game and I meant it LOL. When you were voted out and found out I was the one who flipped I imagined u feeling really furious and like everything I said to you was a lie. I basically meant everything. I’m not even sure if you r considering voting me to win but I know that for my own peace I wanted to tell you straight up the fact that I didn’t give a shit is why I decided to flip and make the other moves I did. I 100% went with my gut feeling BECAUSE I wasn’t worried about my place in this game and completely followed my gut. I want you to know that because if I were you I’d want answers and that’s my answer. My gut feeling was you’d either eventually cut me for people you liked and were closer to or you’d drag me to the end and I’d lose in a landslide.

IF I get second it’s absolutely okay with me but I just want to know for my own peace that I said that to you before the votes were read knowing u prob never rly want anything to do with me and certainly won’t have to ever again

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!