This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Sweden)

Topic » Finale (Sweden)

1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, we'll be playing "Dog Eats Dog"!

In this challenge I will list a task, it can be from spamming to math to trivia. You will then be given ONE minute to mail me a "Time Bid" which is how long you think it would take you to complete the task at hand. The person with the shortest time will then do the challenge. If they complete the task they will eliminate the person with the LONGEST time. If they fail the task, then they will be eliminated from the challenge.

If we ever get a tie for the shortest/longest time bid the person that submitted first will choose if they want to change their time to be one second shorter/longer. If you do not submit your time-bid in the amount of time given you will be removed from the challenge for being inactive.

Last person remaining wins individual immunity and reward!

Any questions?
1891 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok
1891 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
got it
1891 days 2 hours ago
winner132
got it
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Seems like no one has any questions.

Is everyone ready?
1891 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
ready
1891 days 2 hours ago
marthean
k
1891 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
ready
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Viv @Marissa?
1891 days 2 hours ago
winner132
Ya
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
If I get no reply in a minute, we'll get started anyway.
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Task 1 coming up...
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Task #1:
Complete 5 basic math questions. (Addition / Subtraction / Multiplication / Division). These questions will all be in one post and will be answered in ONE POST in THIS FORUM.
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
TIME!
1891 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Time Bids:

Marissa: 16 seconds
Andy: 39 seconds
Jake: 1 minute
Martin: 3 minutes

Marissa wins the bid with 16 seconds!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!