This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Selassie)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Selassie)

2216 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Selassie tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Will, John, Tyler, and James, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tashi has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What happened last round? It seemed like EVERYONE was in shock when James got voted out.
-After the results of the challenge, how are you feeling about your position in the game? Did the challenge reveal anything else to you?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (3/26/18) at 6 PM Est.
2216 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
What happened last round? It seemed like EVERYONE was in shock when James got voted out.

Well all I can say is i followed the plan.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzm6LetcV8A7Pec8/giphy.gif

After the results of the challenge, how are you feeling about your position in the game? Did the challenge reveal anything else to you?

Umm no but the immunity did henny

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTht9ZRokUs45U4NHi/giphy.gif
2216 days 15 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
people said i was playing for 2nd PLS tell me how ty
2216 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
-What happened last round? It seemed like EVERYONE was in shock when James got voted out.

Well I got blindsided for the second time in this game.... I was in shock, I thought one thing was going to happen and then it didn't. I got votes for the first time this game too.

-After the results of the challenge, how are you feeling about your position in the game? Did the challenge reveal anything else to you?

The vote was more revealing about where I stand then the challenge does. No it didn't
2216 days 13 hours ago
tashi

Well a lot of things didn't go to the plan and things changed. This is always a developing game and we all have to learn to deal with these changes if we want to make it further in the game. Everything in this game happens for a reason. And James going home opened up the door for me to make connections with new players.

I'm not really taking that challenge that seriously. I mean come on, I got "Biggest Liar" along with "Most Trustworthy" does anyone not see that contradiction??
2216 days 12 hours ago
Iceey

You know this is a vote to vote game and you just have to ride the waves

Honestly I try and not take too much from these types of comps because some people try and do then strategically and sometimes they don't makes sense lol
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2215 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
*patiently waits*
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2215 days 16 hours ago
tashi
https://media.giphy.com/media/M06Xm92OBjJfO/giphy.gif
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Person: I don't know if I am getting votes or not, but better safe than sorry

*The person hands me a carved object*
2215 days 16 hours ago
tashi
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e19791d02cc79ef6b165255737d8c796/tenor.gif?itemid=9621750
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for......
2215 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
.....Josh WILL NOT count!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!