This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Selassie)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Selassie)

2197 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Selassie tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Will, John, and Tyler, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Ryan has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-This is a cliche question for final seven but it's gotta be asked, should we expect a big move tonight?
-So far for the merge, the votes have been fairly one sided. Why is that? Common enemies? Big alliance?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (3/24/18) at 6 PM Est.
2197 days 2 hours ago
J2999
-This is a cliche question for final seven but it's gotta be asked, should we expect a big move tonight?

I'd hope so, but I worry not.

-So far for the merge, the votes have been fairly one sided. Why is that? Common enemies? Big alliance?

The same guy is running the show. If there's any big alliance, I'm screwed because I'm out the loop.
2197 days 1 hour ago
sergeant

I think we are starting to figure out how we'd all like the rest of this game to go. There are only 6 of us left so the options are limited.

I think that it's just coincidence.
2196 days 22 hours ago
Iceey

It really depends on your definition of big lol

I think people had an agenda and certain people just fit the ballot at the wrong time
2196 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
This is a cliche question for final seven but it's gotta be asked, should we expect a big move tonight?

It’s a big possibility. People are no longer thinking about alliances but who they can beat in the finale. I guess it’s just a question of loyalty vs greed.

I don’t think there are big alliances. I think there are people that have several connections and that can be dangerous.
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2196 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
i wasn't ready for this
https://media.giphy.com/media/fQDS8SMhfeFAtdSi4H/giphy.gif
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2196 days 6 hours ago
tashi
https://media.giphy.com/media/k8qnfGat0jTokUyI2G/source.gif
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2196 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
*snatches tashis gif*
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tashi
2196 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4pSZJ0zRt4VqVY7C/giphy.gif
2196 days 6 hours ago
tashi
https://24.media.tumblr.com/f328cdd28d043c56d4faf7abeb651ff9/tumblr_ml4egj6DnP1rkpzjfo3_250.gif
2196 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
James

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!