This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Selassie)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Selassie)

2220 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Selassie tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Will, and John, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Josh has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Just from spending time together, do you predict the jury to be bitter or not when we reach FTC? Why do you say so?
-It seems like each vote someone is getting blindsided. Can you talk about the level of gameplay we should expect this merge?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (3/23/18) at 6 PM Est.
2220 days 5 hours ago
J2999
-Just from spending time together, do you predict the jury to be bitter or not when we reach FTC? Why do you say so?

I don't think the jury would be bitter. The group of people seem great, and I know I'd vote based off of gameplay, even if I for some reason had a slight grudge against someone.

-It seems like each vote someone is getting blindsided. Can you talk about the level of gameplay we should expect this merge?

Both votes so far I've had the second highest votes which is worrying. I can't really talk about the level of gameplay, because I have no idea why people target me considering I've won nothing and not came close to it yet.
2220 days 4 hours ago
sergeant

I don't think so, this seems like a really awesome group. I think we all came in know it's a game and our torch could be snuffed at anytime.

Like I mentioned above, everyone here is awesome and is a threat. Everyone brings something different to the table... so I think the only way to take people out is a blindside. So you have to play at a high level or you get taken out.
2220 days 2 hours ago
Iceey

I wouldn't say so, but you really do never know. And who's to say what's considered bitter? Emotions definitely come to play whenever you are casting your vote for a winner; it's just about you personally making a decision on whose game merits a win.

I think that the gameplay can only get better from here honestly. We're over halfway done and people are definitely going to start stepping up their games to try and advance themselves even further.
2220 days 2 hours ago
tashi

I would hope that they wouldn't be bitter and that they would respect good gameplay. But of course every game and every jury is different so when the FTC does come around we could totally count on seeing a bitter jury.

The game has been fairly exciting to say the least. Moves are happening and there's a lot of conversations that are going on. And if you aren't hearing these conversations than you should be worried.
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Just got home. Votes will be read momentarily
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2219 days 7 hours ago
tashi
https://media.giphy.com/media/WQKBjGbg4UkyQ/giphy.gif
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Guilherme
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Guilherme
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tyler
2219 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tyler
2219 days 7 hours ago
tashi
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/survivorsucks/imageproxy.php?url=http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/gategod2/p6d1nI_zps881ab079.gif

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!