This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 (Caerus)

Topic » Tribal Council #17 (Caerus)

2264 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Caerus tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Alan, Brittany, Noah, and Absolita, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Jordan has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How crucial is loyalty now that we're getting deep into the merge? Or is it more so voting based on everyone's personal agenda?
-How happy have you been with your game so far? Do you think you'll have an actual case for winning if you make it to the end? If no, how are you planning to improve your case?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (2/11/18) at 6 PM Est.
2264 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
-How crucial is loyalty now that we're getting deep into the merge? Or is it more so voting based on everyone's personal agenda?

Loyalty is super important. As the numbers go down, having one loyal ally gets more and more valuable.

-How happy have you been with your game so far? Do you think you'll have an actual case for winning if you make it to the end? If no, how are you planning to improve your case?

I’m just really glad that I’ve made it this far and I didn’t waste my second chance by leaving early. I think everyone has a distinct argument for why they should win the title, and I’m aware of my strengths as well as my faults.
2264 days 20 hours ago
Valero7

Loyalty is everything to me. I know I’m a horrible human being and I have my own irl issues which is why I always play with my heart and emotions. Having people I can count on and who show me they actually care about me means the world to me. Deep into this merge, I’m staying loyal to everyone who has been loyal to me.

I have no shot at winning. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None. People hate me. My meltdowns speak for themselves. All I can hope is that the people I’m loyal to realize that I’m legit one of the easiest people to beat in this game. And if they scoop me up, I’ll be by their side every step of the way, taking every hit for them.
2264 days 19 hours ago
BrandonBam

It’s everything without it you would be screwed in this game. We’re getting close to the end and only way to get there is to stay loyal.

Everyone left in the game has a great shot we have made it extremely deep into the game and outlasted so many people. I’m glad I made it further than I did my first season ahah
2264 days 17 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline

It is all about loyalty. The trick is knowing when someone is loyal and someone is not.

I'm content with my game. It has some flaws and some strong suits.
2264 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16

I think it's both. If you can find allies with the same agenda to get to a point in the game you can do that with others to get there and that's needs loyalty to do so.

I think I'm doing okay, and going deeper into the merge I can probably improve it more.
2264 days ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Garret
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mud
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Garret
2263 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hi
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake
2263 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
That's two votes Garret, 1 vote Mud, and 1 vote Jake.

Four votes left...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!