This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Sparta)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Sparta)

2282 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Sparta tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Thoughts on the twist of the season?
-Being that this is an all returnee season, is challenge activity even a concern for you or is it already all about alliances?
-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Tuesday (1/23/18) at 6 PM Est.
2282 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
-Thoughts on the twist of the season? I hate it
-Being that this is an all returnee season, is challenge activity even a concern for you or is it already all about alliances? It's def a concern
-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game? That would suck because it's my first game in months but if these people gt me, I will go out with no bitterness towards any of them
2282 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----Any player who is Zeus, Hades, or Artemis and would like to use their ability, you have until this forum hits 2 hours to do so-----
2282 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
It's game changing - maybe not in a good way, but hey I'm always ready to adapt to any twists that get thrown at me. It just seems a little unbalanced... gods help the poor soul who gets Aphrodite. Ares can literally eliminate someone from the game - and Hera can eliminate 2 at once or give 2 people immunity. But it's all good yo, Aphrodite can check if you've used your strong ass God powers. Also Zeus seems pretty pointless.... Although, I think people with weaker powers will have a better case to win if they make it to the end. It does affect the game in some interesting ways, but this season is set up for big players to be screwed by twist after twist.

-Being that this is an all returnee season, is challenge activity even a concern for you or is it already all about alliances?
At this point I don't know. I hate losing challenges though, so if I can increase my chances of winning then I'm going to do that!

-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game?
If I'm the first to go, at least I can say I came first in something.
2282 days 7 hours ago
Valero7
Thoughts on the twist of the season? Apollo is my favorite god so I’m a little sad that he wasn’t included in this twist. Like HELLO, he is the god of the sun, music, and prophecy! Soooo much missed potential!

-Being that this is an all returnee season, is challenge activity even a concern for you or is it already all about alliances? Activity is important because even if you have alliances, if your tribe is inactive, you increase your risk of being voted out.

-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game? 24th is just ugly.
2282 days 6 hours ago
TheRenny

It will be what it will be!

I think it's absolutely 100% about alliances, challenge activity means almost nothing.

I'd be bummed but not surprised.
2282 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
4/8 Votes Received
2281 days 22 hours ago
sarge455

Its a twist...lol.  However, will deal with them as they happen.

You need challenge activity because if your tribe keeps losing then you are at a high risk of being voted out of the game, even if you are in an alliance. 

No one wants to be the first one out of the game. However, with these high level of players in the game. Your time could be up before it has even started. That sucks!
2281 days 16 hours ago
waf_
-Thoughts on the twist of the season? Really shocking, never seen this before.
-Being that this is an all returnee season, is challenge activity even a concern for you or is it already all about alliances? I think its all about alliance but challenges are so important.
-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game? Really devastated, i want to play this game
2281 days 13 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
It will definetly be a greater challenge making it to the end, but it’s a twist and we all have to live with it

Personal preference. You want to keep the team strong, but also want to do what you can to better position yourself
I don’t know, it would suck but I wouldn’t be devastated
2281 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here we go, gl all
2281 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2281 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm not expecting votes so if I get 1 vote that's rip
2281 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

The God Poseidon has decided to nullify Tyler's Vote tonight.

*Throws Tyler's Vote into the ocean*
2281 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2281 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
:0 me at that

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!