This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal [Greece]

Topic » Cast Reveal [Greece]

2258 days 5 hours ago
Absol
Unreal.
2258 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Just some quick clarifications:

At the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge: Deadline is 2 hours after the Immunity Challenge ends.

Before the Immunity Challenge: Self explanatory

During Tribal Council: Self explanatory

THESE TIMES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE AND EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE.

If you are not online and wish to use your ability at a certain time, you can send specific directions to us for it to be used under certain circumstances.

The Twist will END at the FINAL 6. Meaning, that the last time any abilities can be used are the FINAL SIX ROUND.
2258 days 5 hours ago
Valero7
gotcha
2258 days 5 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I really expected all of us to go to tribal
2258 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when that twist has me shook
2258 days 5 hours ago
Obstreperous
when do we get our powers!
2258 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
More clarifications:

Hera CAN choose to marry themselves to another player.

As the marriage is a secret, the Immunity is as well. This means that it will ONLY be revealed that a married player is immune if they receive votes, which of course will be negated.

Tribal Immunity does NOT protect the married player's partner.
2258 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Another thing I'm wondering, does Ares get to choose the duel? Or the person who is challenged?
2258 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Tyler

Ares chooses the Duel Type, and then the challenged player chooses what game they will play for the Duel from a List of predetermined options.
2258 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Oooohhhh right. That makes more sense now. Me likey
2258 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Clarification:

Hades can send someone to Exile Island during the Merge portion of the game. When I typed 'Losing tribe' I meant that for during the Tribal Phase, you'd have to send someone from the losing tribe to EI. During the Merge Phase you can send anyone who does not have Immunity to Exile Island.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!