This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Kyushu]

2287 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Jake, Vlad, and McCade to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Kyushu.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Kyle, Brandon, Wade, Siegar, Cai, Sarge, and Joe, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Jake, Vlad, and McCade you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Monday (1/15/18) at 7pm EST.
2287 days 16 hours ago
maturo
Hey
2287 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
*walks in and sits down*
Looking for the truth here! I know a lot of it but awaiting for these opening statements. Vote is in the air so make me believe why you deserve to win.  Questions to come.
2287 days 16 hours ago
BrandonBam
Congrats to the final 3, you guys did what myself and the other jury members couldn't do! So be proud of that, Ive been talking to jury members since Ive been voted out and Im excited to see what yalls strategies were and I hope the truth comes out, nonetheless, I am looking forward to read opening statements so that I can ask questions. Similarly, my vote is in the air !!!
2287 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
I wont do this super long because ill wait for the questions you all have for me, but with that being said I will try and split this into 3: physical, social and strategic!

Physical:

I've came into this game as a threat by being a group game host and player but on top of that, Day 1 in this game i step up for my tribe and succesful give my tribe a come from behind win, i kept being active and get points for my tribe in challenges being decisive in 2 more immunity challenges! Then the merge hits where i succesfully win 3 individual immunity challenges while also being a continent away from snatching a 4th win from Sieger.All in all i think this is showing my good physical game.

Social:

I might be wrong here but i think i've talked to almost all of you trying to build relationships and make alliances which would always keep me in the loop throughout this game! Day 2 I've asked Jake for a final 2 and we've both made it here. I've also made cross alliances with Alan and Sarge which helped me know whats happening in the other tribe all the time. The alliance with Sarge got to a point where we wanted to go to finals together until we both realised sitting next to eachother here would be a problem.Hitting merge I knew I had to get another close ally from my original tribe so I asked Sieger for a final 3 deal! Having 3 close allies in Jake, Sarge and Sieger, I knew I would have to still keep in touch with Cai,Mccade and Joe because I would need them to not come for me. I was also trying to talk to everyone from the other tribe keeping my options open but every single time you guys would try to go for Joe who was inactive all game long so for me that move wouldnt be a good one since Joe was trusting me.

Strategic:

Before merge I didnt really need a strong strategic game because we had a majority alliance of 4 involving me, Jake, Mccade and Sieger but we also kept Cai in the loop with everything thats going on because we wanted to look as a strong 5 coming into merge!
When merge hit I was able to get Joe and Sarge to flip by telling them we could control whats happening from now on.The first 3 votes were easy ones because everyone in the majority wanted to vote out the original Naha! I then realised Sieger will be a tough person to beat because his physical and social game was good. So i got an alliance of 4 together consisting of me, Jake, Sarge and Joe to make the first big move of the season. At final 6 there were people that wanted Sarge gone but i didnt want to risk Cai and Mccade potentially trying to get people to vote me out so I made sure people were doing Cai because he was mainly inactive so it would be an easy vote. After this I was told Sarge is working behind my back to get me out so it was an obvious thing to me that he needed to go. And then at final 4 I was talking to Jake and we realised bringing Joe in finals might backfire because a lot of his original tribemates are jurors.

I think I deserve to win this game because I played a great social game and strategic game. I've won 3 individual immunities while also being important in some of the wins my tribe got! And on top of that, I'm standing here with no votes casted against me throughout this season!

I will answer any of your questions. :)
2287 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
I got some statements first for Vlad before I ask specific questions. Some of your statements are stretching the truth a little and I will explain as a juror member why.
2287 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
You state that you got an alliance together to take out Siegar.  However, I strictly remember in the pm's I sent you that Siegar was doing this and telling me different things to get you out of the game. I was the one actually who came with the idea that we take out Siegar at the tribal he was eliminated. Yes, you had your old tribe allies but if it was not for me feeding you the right information (you never asked if I heard anything) you would have been blindsided yourself.   I just want you to at least state that you had assistance and that that major blindside was a group effort of information and not yours solely.

Also, I approached you on Day 3 for a Final 2 and working cross tribal to give each other information. You did not approach me first.

Please just be a little truthful and give credit to some of the other players in this game that helped get you where you are sitting right now.
2287 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
@Sarge

Yes, you told me about Sieger coming for me, but I also knew that from Jake so I cant really agree with the fact that I would of been blindsided. And I'm not trying to discredit your game since you did really good, but alongside Jake we were planning on taking either you or Sieger out that tribal before you told me about Sieger coming for me. You telling me about it made me realise i could trust you more than Sieger and that I want you to stay over him.
And i was just saying that i was in the middle of it by bringing all 3 of you together for that vote.

Also i didnt say I was the one that approached you first, yes you did it! And we worked together well before merge and once we merged. I still wasnt going to bring you to finals because you would obviously win or have a big chance of winning. I know I needed your help to get here especially that vote where Sieger went home.
2287 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Okay I understand. I will let more jurors make their comments. I still think you lied (like myself) a great deal in this game. Would like you to at least own up to some of them. Truthfulness will get my vote.

Again, I am awaiting the other two Finalists to give their statements to see if they are more deserving. Then, I will throw a few questions out there.

You did a play a good game too. You got me and it stung! lol
2287 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
My vote is based off of making big moves.

This question is for everyone. What big moves have you made on your own account, and why do you think those moves were turning points for your game?
2287 days 14 hours ago
Mccadep8
I'm just gonna be honest and try and answer all of your questions.

Once I found out that this game was going to have very little twist, I decided to try and take a step back and consistently just stay under the radar. I never wanted to appear as a threat and I think I did just that. At the very beginning of the game. I approached Salty, Vlad, and Tundra and created an alliance to get me to the end. I did just that. They were all playing really really hard. I let Salty take over and let him be my shield (which worked as he is over by you guys, and I am over here). A couple of times I thought about making big moves! Even wanted to try and take out Vlad in the F5. But in such a straight forward game, it was hard to convince others because it was so unnecessary. So not a lot of big moves happened in this game.

I've never lied to any of you, I've voted for the person who got eliminated every single vote. And I never got a target on my back.

I'd love to hear all your questions, and discuss my strategy with you.

@redskanto I respect your decesion, and I don't have a great argument for your question. My biggest move was probably just letting Salty play such a strong game instead of challenging my own alliance to make big power moves.
2287 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hello jurors! I stand before u all today in hopes of gaining your votes and the title of sole survivor that comes along with that. I see that u all want honestly and I plan to give u the full truth while explaining how I got here and why I believe I should win this game!

So I decided to come back and play another group game after a few years off. I was very well known and referred to as a group game icon when I played before so I wanted to play again and see if I still got what it takes to excel and do well in a survivor competition. I came back having not won before and wanting my return to group games to be the time a finally seal the deal on my first win, and I think I have a fairly good shot.

On day 2 of this game I made a final 2 deal with vlad. From then on we were a dynamic duo with all the same goals in mind. An original 3 person alliance of me salty and mccade was formed very early on and I believe It was me and also salty who agreed vlad should be the 4 member and complete our alliance. From then on us 4 with the help of abele dominated the premerge taking out everyone else besides us on our tribe, even after the swap.

Once merge hit we knew the only way we would all make it far was by sticking together and we did just that and one by one we took out Naha members, with the help of some of the Naha tribe. Literally me and vlad agreed on every move we made up until final 6.

(Part 2 coming soon)
2287 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
At final 7 of this game we knew it was time to take out a threat. Me and vlad were torn between doing sarge or Sieger. We decided to take out our first tribe alliance because with the help of sarge and maturo and executed the first power move of the season. The next round is finally in the game where me and vlad saw different viewpoints.

I believed sarge should have went then because on the off chance he won immunity, we would have to get rid of someone that has helped us in the game Very much. Vlad believed abele should go because he was worried I would flip on him in later rounds. I gave in and let his way go because I knew either way it went, I would still be in a good position.

Then after that we knew it was time for sarge to go so we let him know he was going home before because we owed him the respect,

Then I won the final immunity challenge with the help of vlad telling me one of the final words in the Morse code, (I also helped him out on the Unscrambler part because he was stuck) and earned the first spot in the finale. We then took out the next biggest threat to win maturo because he would have had all the Naha jury votes.

I can’t sit here and tell u I played my own individual game and neither can vlad because every move we made, we made it together and with the same goals in mind. I voted for every person that went home every round and always stayed in the majority. I never pissed anyone off either And managed to get here with having 0 votes against me.

I believe I should win this season not because of the moves I made (because there were none because me and vlad did everything together) but because I did what I had to do in the classiest was possible and made true friendships and bonds all while still playing hard and getting the right people out at the right time and thinking deeply about every decision I made in this game. I never had to worry about if I was going home because I made sure no matter what happened, I was still in a good spot with whoever was staying in the game. I do believe that is one way me and vlad differ, as he had to worry more about what was happening I was set up at all angles to be okay no matter the outcome.

Thank u jury for listening to my very long and I bet really confusing speech. I’m open to hearing any and all questions comments and concerns, and make sure to really consider me as a winner because I believe I played this game to the best of my abilities and I would love to represent this season and win my return to group game competiton!

Love u all and thanks for an amazing season!
2287 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I also would like to say that at final 5, sarge came to me saying we should take out vlad and he almost had me convinced because he fed me some really good points about how he would win in the end, but then he won immunity and I couldn’t do that so I had to get rid of the next biggest threat which was indeed vlad.

I say this because I also believe that not once in this game was I ever on anyone’s radars. Nobody ever plotted and schemed to get me out and if they did, they wouldnt have the numbers to actually do it. This shows to my good social game and keeping people close enough with me to where I never had to worry about if I was in danger.
2287 days 10 hours ago
BrandonBam
@tundra  no one really was plotting and scheming against you because you were not perceived by us as a threat because it seemed that you basically were playing it safe and always stuck with vlad and sieger,( from my point of view)
  according to your statement you and Vlad did everything together so my question to you is why did you believe sticking with Vlad and going to the end with him would be beneficial for your game if you wouldn’t have been able to distinguish your game from him
I need to be convinced that you played a better game than him so what do you think is Vlad’s biggest downfall in the game ?
2287 days 7 hours ago
Vlad21
@Red - What big moves have you made on your own account, and why do you think those moves were turning points for your game?

I would say my biggest move was getting alliances in both tribes..A f2 with Jake, a f3 deal with Sieger, getting Joe to vote however i say and working with Sarge...Because of this i was able to know when someone tried to come for me and as soon as Sieger wanted to vote me out he left, same story for Sarge! Yes i needed help from others to get them out, but if i didnt make those deals in the first place I would of been a jury member now.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!