This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Tasmania]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
Christian37
Im asking the same question for both of you. You both voted for me the fateful night i went home. Im not bitter or angry even though you did it. My question is why was it of such strartegic importance to vote me off, considering that in the challene i was voted who was playing for second.

For me, I did try to save you along with Cole that vote, but we figured if we made it obvious we'd just be picking a fight with Austin/Joey, and going to war against Joey who had 3 idols seemed like a poor decision. Plus, I set myself up well in the endgame to try to really be in a safe position but I felt like if you made it to the finale people would easily cut me to take you to the end.
2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
-Starting from the base you used me in f7 to take Matty out, and that's for why you tell me the whole thing about the move against me. I remember at this moment i told you that if you want to vote for me, you can do it, and you said no, and make me think you are voting with me, why? I mean, I gave you the opportunity to be honest, and you did not take it.

I would like to say I wasn't really using you, I wanted you to stay longer than people I didn't have much of a relationship at the time with like Louis/Matty(Matty and I would really start building one around final 6). As for that lie, I think it was at the time because I was worried about your relationship with Matty because Matty figured out the final 8 move against him, and I thought you might tell him what my whole plan was. In hindsight, this was just dumb as I already trusted you so much by telling you to play the idol and how Louis/Austin/Joey/Cole were wanting you out, so I apologize. I never brought it up after the vote because I just didn't see any reason to because the vote was done with already.
2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
dylan- did a single one of your own strategic plans and not something austin or myself wanted to do (not counting final 3 immunity) succeed in any way shape or form.

Yes, after the entire final 8 fiasco of Matty figuring out there was a plan against him I tried to shift the blame onto Matty and how he might of told Mich the plan, which was my way of trying to make sure you/Austin could trust me more than Matty. At final 7 my plan was to save Mich without it being too obvious about our relationship, so him using the idol at final 7 was after I told him about the votes against him. Had Louis not self voted final 7, and Matty been on to talk final 5 before the vote and not self voted, those would be two instances of plans that would have worked even better as I intended to try to flush Matty's idol final 7 as well as try to make a move against you and Austin (which may have not been great seeing as Austin ended up turning on you anyway but my point is 2 of my plans didn't go into full effect from self votes).

Basically, final 7 I really set myself up by making telling Mich about people going after him, and trying to show distrust among you/Austin and Matty which would help me in the end game. Neither of these moves were known at all with you/Austin, and were at the expense of the two of you.
2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan: In my opinion, you sort of hid behind your 2 idols and just coasted for a long part of this game. IDK what strategic moves you tried to make other than the ones Cole, Austin, or Joey  told you to make. At the Final 4, I think had it not been for Austin telling you to vote for Joey, you would have coasted again to vote me out 4th, again just doing what the other 2 told you to do. I think you also made a dumb strategic move bringing Austin here over me and you said yourself that was a personal choice. I’m struggling to find a reason to vote for you to win because you rested on your 2 idols instead of competing in competitions until the Final 5 and I don’t really see any move that you made that (1) was your idea or (2) was a smart strategic move to build your resume. Please tell me why I’m wrong, prove to me what you did in the game because it’s very unclear, and explain to me why you deserve to win over Austin.

Final 8 Cole and I devised the plan to keep Christian with Mich, and after Mich understandably didn't want to do it, I was able to shift blame onto you/Cole the most, which strategically set me up well to have a lot of working relationships with basically everyone in the game except for Louis, who Cole was working with. Final 7 was ALL my idea, I told Mich to play the idol, in an attempt to save him because we were close and I knew I could work with him better than you or Louis. Had Louis not self voted, you likely would have gone that tribal which was a plan Cole and I put into motion. I really don't think Cole told me to do this, as both of us came up with parts of the plan and I was the one able to use all my relationships to position the votes where I wanted them to go (except for Louis's self vote of course.) Final 5 I wanted to work with you/Mich, but because you weren't online I thought you had already put your vote likely on Mich and I didn't want to out myself at that vote. As for final 4, yes I likely would have voted you but I was shocked Austin was willing to turn on Joey, and the alternative was for me to have to draw a rock. I felt like I could have a good shot at the final immunity, and that I could try to convince Austin to take me so I didn't see the need to draw a rock when there was still a good chance I could get to the end with Austin anyway.

As for coasting, I get why you say that but I was building so many relationships in that time where I was working with Cole, Mich, you, Joey/Austin near the end game. I really don't believe anybody knew as much as me as far as the dynamics of the game were concerned, as people like Joey/Austin wanted Cole/Mich out, you/Mich wanted Cole/Joey/Austin out, and Cole wanted Mich/Joey/Austin out, but no one was after me because of the relationships I built, not the idols.
2129 days 2 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Austin: From what I saw in the game you seemed to have been carried right behind your number one alliance member in this game which was Joey.  You had told me that you really didn’t talk to many people on the jury and we didn’t really start talking until way later in the game which might be a huge lack in your social game. At final 5, you were the only one who did not have an idol of your own to secure your safety, you had to again rely on Joey to save you with his Burnie Camp hidden immunity idol. I can’t really see what you did at all in this game, positive or negative, I felt like you were just there. I didn’t see you really play until today so other than winning the Final 4 immunity and voting out the biggest threat to win Joey, what did you do prior to tonight that rewards you the title of Sole Survivor?

-I deserve to be the sole survivor because I was incredibly self-aware throughout the game. I was very good at assessing my position in the game and deciding exactly what or where I needed to be. I had no need to be the front-runner or the big strategist. Attaching myself to Joey was an incredible game decision because I knew how deep he could get. I used my connection to him to let myself learn what moves I could and couldn't make and when I needed to make them. Also, "relying" on Joey for an idol was due to the fact that I couldn't play in challenges because of scheduling and I had to play the game in a less direct and physical way. If you felt like I was "just there", then that is what I felt like I needed to do to keep a target off my back and take out my threats.

Austin - Pick two people from the jury that you believe should be in the final two?
Joey and Mich, probably. Their games were very transparent and the entire cast generally knew where their heads were at, but it got them to the final 4 and 5, respectively.

If you could change who you are in the finale with who would it be and why?
The good person in me wants to say Joey because he's a huge part of where I'm at, but then I would probably have no shot in hell at getting any votes. I really don't think I would change who I could be beside to anyone except maybe Mich because it would just be funny if he had voted me 3 consecutive tribals and we ended up in the final 2. Plus, I think I would maybe have a shot against him that I wouldn't have against many others.
2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
If you could change who you are in the finale with who would it be and why?

Strategically, I don't know if I would. I knew where Austin was at most of this game and we made similar moves, but I did much more with relationship building and making moves he was not aware of so I felt like he was probably the best to go to the end with. However, if I had to pick it'd probably be either Mich or Cole, Mich because I felt like we just had a natural bond that felt like I knew him for a while, and I talked the most personal stuff with him even if he'd roast me 24/7.
2129 days 2 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan - Would you have actually used your idol on me the round that I got voted out?

I did know it was very likely you were going that tribal, I would say I wouldn't have even if I knew 100% you were going. The only reason is because you had made so many enemies in Matty/Mich, and Joey/Austin did not trust you at all. I feel like if I did stick my neck out for you at that point, we'd just go 5th/4th anyway. If it were a different situation where everyone wasn't after you, like had the final 7 plan worked and Louis had still been around, I believe I would have because we would still have plenty of room to play.
2129 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
Damn I didn't know I was hated so much lol. Its cool though. XD

That's all im gonna ask because like I said I made up my mind before coming into this tribal. Best of luck to the both of you and thank you again for allowing me to play this season. I had fun. Glad I was able to play :)
2129 days 1 hour ago
DBWs
Also to clarify something to Matty when he said I chose Austin because of a personal preference, that is to an extent true but it was also because I knew Austin's game and felt there was no real move/relationship he had that I didn't know about, but many moves/relationships I had that he was to my knowledge unaware of. As for you, I wasn't exactly sure how social you were in the game because you were able to deduce the final 8 plan against you, and I thought you had played a much better underdog game by escaping several tribals compared to Austin who really got to have a shield in Joey. So yes it was also a big decision for me because I felt like you had a better story and relationships on the jury than Austin.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!