This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Evandale)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Evandale)

2137 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Evandale tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What type of game do you think this season's jury will respect?
-Next round will be the final time idols can be played. Should we expect these next two rounds to just be hectic?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (6/13/18) at 6 PM Est.
2137 days 16 hours ago
TheEclipse

i don't know i'm not on the jury yet

-Next round will be the final time idols can be played. Should we expect these next two rounds to just be hectic?

sure
2137 days 16 hours ago
DBWs

Not Joey's fucking awful ass game

Yeah idol make game fun!
2137 days 15 hours ago
OATTY3
What type of game do you think this season's jury will respect?
- IDK maybe you can ask Austin, Cole, or Mich since it will be one of those 3 being voted out tonight. Sorry guys Good Luck <3

Next round will be the final time idols can be played. Should we expect these next two rounds to just be hectic?
- Yeah im sure people will still be spreading lies and making plans and trying to get certain people idoled out... we will just have to wait and see
2137 days 14 hours ago
AustinRules6969
General Questions:
ask them

yeah
2137 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
I don't know what type of game the jury will respect but for me, I respect a game where moves were made. Every vote that has happened was an easy vote, besides Darcy. Darcy has been the biggest blindside this entire game. That to me is upsetting because I love this game so much and, as a viewer, this season is rubbish. I have tried my damn hardest to get moves made, but each time something goes awry. Im not gonna stop until I am either voted out or make it to the end.

These next two rounds will be hectic because of the amount of idols in this game and to not have one, like myself, I am nervous for how this tribal will play out
2137 days 3 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Idk man im not a seer... but i think i can tell u this night

the game is hectic to me since bryan is gone so, i hope this continue and im fighting to safe myself
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Joey: I'm playing this strictly so i can play in more challenges because what else is there to do in this game honestly

*Joey hands me a carved object*
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Joey WILL NOT count!
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
2136 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan: I'm playing this on myself

*Dylan hands me a carved object*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!