This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Malmo/Uppsala)

Topic » Tribal Council #2..

1921 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Malmo/Uppsala tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Thoughts on Reverse & Revoke appearing so early in the game?
-How would you feel if you're the person who gets voted out by their tribe, but then wins the challenge to remain in the game?
-What is the basis for your vote tonight?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (1/21/18) at 6 PM Est.
1921 days 5 hours ago
winner132
General Questions:
This is some foo foo shit

-How would you feel if you're the person who gets voted out by their tribe, but then wins the challenge to remain in the game?
I would... know my place in this game

Someone on our tribe is dead
1921 days 5 hours ago
Webly
I'm not surprised. I think it's a cool twist.

I guess it would depend on who is voted out. I don't want to lose members in general because really losing the next immunity means losing two people.... so our tribe would be 7 vs. 10. I'd rather us have the person come back.

I want to vote someone off that I won't miss.
1921 days 3 hours ago
J0K3R
It's nice gives people a second chance.

I would feel super in danger

I'm voting the way i think will keep me safe tonight
1921 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6

I think it's an interesting twist. I do think that is gives people less of a reason to make a big move. You could make a big move and it could come back to bite you, so I think we will see tribes vote based on physical strength.

I would be pretty pissed. I would come back with a vengeance. I have to assume that is how the person we are voting out tonight will feel.

Like I said, I think we need to vote based on strength. We do not want to make any waves because that person may come back.
1920 days 13 hours ago
chris2pei
It sucks and so confusing. Happy that there's no challenge though because I didn't able to help my tribe.
At first I would be so mad but kinda worried because it might happen again if I don't have immunity safety.
I think it still on the weakest link on the tribe..
1920 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
General Questions:

I definitely was not expecting that so early !

Well if its me tonight and we win I would be happy if we won haha I would just hope to prove myself and then hopefully not get voted again :/

I think we should vote based on keeping our tribe as strong as possible :)
1920 days 10 hours ago
Ramanik
General Questions:

It's a very interesting twist. I think this will bring fairness amongst tribemates, and I think it'll open up the inactive players eyes.

I would be upset, but luckily I would have a fighting chance to come back into the game.

I would want to be fair and think about my tribe first.
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hello everyone! I will start with reading the votes for the Malmo tribe, followed by reading the votes for the Uppsala tribe!
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1920 days 8 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
(:
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1920 days 8 hours ago
Kaylabby
Goodluck!
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1920 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Max A. (Self Vote)

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!