This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sweden Rules

Topic » Survivor: Sweden Rules

1917 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Hello castaways! Below I have outlined the basic rules that Survivor: Sweden will follow, and it is required that every player reads the rules so that there is no confusion or disputes regarding them as the game progresses.

-Voting: A Tribal Council forum will be created immediately after the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge. You will be given a good 20-24 hours to send in your vote
→If there is a tied vote, everyone except those in the tie will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, those in the tie will be immune, and everyone else will draw rocks. If there is a tie at final four, everyone except the immunity necklace holder will have to draw rocks.
→If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated. Self votes will be revealed as a self vote at Tribal Council.
→You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.
→ If someone is medically evacuated or quits at Tribal Council, then Tribal Council will be cancelled.

-Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 6pm EST-9pm EST. Challenges will be hosted by either Mike, I, or both of us.

-Hidden Immunity Idols: They will be hidden using idol boards. You can guess once per round. To guess, you simply mail Mike and I the number you wish to guess and we will tell you if you found the idol or not. No premerge idols will be re-hidden and the merge idol will only be re-hidden ONCE.

-Idol Transfers: We do allow idol transfers. If you are on the same tribe, you just have to make a mail including Mike and I. If it's a cross-tribal transfer, a public forum must be made.

-Idol Bonds: Each player will randomly be paired up with someone on the opposing tribe who is NOT their partner, and if both players make it to the Merge, they will receive a Hidden Immunity Idol to SHARE. By share, I mean that either player can choose whenever they want to play it, meaning that it is first come, first serve.

-Exile Island: In the pre-merge portion of the game, before each Immunity Challenge, everyone will vote for one person on the opposing tribe to be sent to Exile Island, with the player with the most votes from the losing tribe being sent. During the Merge, the winner of the Individual Immunity Challenge will select who will be sent to Exile Island. The person sent will receive a clue to a special advantage that can only be claimed while on Exile Island. This twist will last until the FINAL 8.

- Reverse & Revoke: There will be predetermined rounds during the pre-merge portion of the game where the traditional Survivor format will be REVERSED. This means that all tribes will cast votes for someone to leave, the votes will be read, and then a challenge will occur to determine which of the 'voted out' players will actually be eliminated from the game.

-Confessionals: Confessionals are a REQUIREMENT! There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! Remember, not sending any will hurt your chances for potentially returning or even returning again.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Mike and I through TENGAGED (aka, not Skype)!***

If you have any questions, feel free to message either Mike or I.
1917 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
- ADDITIONAL NOTES -

1. While on Exile Island, a player cannot guess for their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol. Likewise, a player can only guess for the Exile Island Advantage while on Exile Island. A player will be on Exile Island from the end of the Immunity Challenge when their tribe loses, to the start of the next Immunity Challenge.

2. No player can be sent to Exile Island for two rounds in a row. Any votes for a player to go to Exile Island back to back rounds will be discarded. Likewise, any Exile Island votes for someone who is eliminated at Tribal Council will be discarded and not factored into the decision at the next Immunity Challenge.

3. I will only be accepting guesses for the Idol/Advantage Boards through Tengaged Mail. They must be sent to both Newz and I.

4. For Reverse and Revoke Rounds, everyone will vote for someone on their tribe to leave, as well as for someone on the opposing tribe to be sent to Exile Island. The Tribal Council votes will then be read, followed by a challenge and then the reveal of who was sent to Exile Island. The person who was sent to Exile Island will have their Tribal Council vote cancelled, and any votes cast against them will be cancelled as well, making it possible for someone else entirely to be eliminated.

5. Idol Bond Idols CANNOT be transferred to another player unless both owners agree. In the case of playing the Idol, however, the first owner of the Idol mailing us saying that they would like to play it will cause the Idol to be played.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!