This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Madagascar]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1904 days 9 hours ago
DavidM7
So I got a question for both David/Kara. The jury sees you two as not making many moves, definitely not to the degree Dana was able to pull off, however I do think there is a lot to be said that you never HAD to do those moves. That being said, I want to know where you think your position was in the Bobs Dole/KKK alliance, and had Ethan/I not flipped, where do you think your end game would have taken you? That is, did you plan where your endgame would take you and if not, how would you have wanted it to shake out?

-

Okay I Definetly didnt make moves but that's because once you saved Joey at ten, making mives would have sent my game up in flames. I was positioned so well on my side that the ONLY reason to flip and maje a move wpuld have been if it was to take out a big threat and that happened before I could do it myself since Joey survived.

In the Bob Dole/KKK alliance I definetly think I had a strong position, if Joey does go at ten then Qaz and I already put in place the numbers needed to take out Mud or even you if we wanted. So I would have used my relationship with Will to get him. Kara would have gotten Dana and I already talked with Matt about getting you and Mud out so that right there is 6 votes in a ten vote tribal and one of you leave (assuming you dont play your idol) And honestly from then on out I think I would have been very nicely set up. I would have had connections with everyone and still been seen as someone to take to the end.

After we got rid of Mud (or possibly Ethan because Qaz and I saw him as a big threat) I think we probably try to vote you which may have still worked having me, Qaz, Kara, Matt and maybe Dana. If we pull that off then we target Ethan, then Will. This is where my endgame would come in. I was obviiusly super close to Kara and Qaz and even Matt so I NEEDED Dana gone at this point. I think at this point Dana probably leaves. I know Kara and Qaz had a good relationship but I also know Qaz still worried about him in immunities and we always agreed that Matt was far easier to beat than Dana.

My ideal final 3 was Qaz and Kara because I thought Qaz was just as hated as me and I really didn't think Kara had the votes. I would have been totally fine with Matt being in there too though and I think depending on who won immunity that was a likely scenario.  Obviously my plans didn't play out like I wanted but I still maneuvered my way here and managed to get here with the side I wanted.

Sadly that didnt pan out so I had to adapt. I still was Close to Kara and Qaz and Matt so those three were the ones I used to get in with or at least get info from others. I also kept a small connection to Will but that tappered off as I realized I had to go to the end with my side or there was no victory in sight.

Honestly even though Joey staying sucked, my end game plans didn't change til Qaz left. Once Qaz was gone I knew I needed to get even tighrer to Dana because I had just lost my main shield and ally and I began rethinking how I was getting to finals. I knew for sure I couldn't

So even though I didnt get my way I didn't bitch and moan but rather changed things up and formed a new plan. I knew for sure Dylan and Joey had to go next. Matt did as well so even though I lost a bit of trust with him I knew his best move was to stick with me. I then made a final two with Matt and we agreed Kara was the easier beat out of the one's left. Then we obviously had the Masoala bunch and I finally managed to feel like me amd Dana were on good terms again.

Joey leaves followed by Dylan and then we make both a final three with me, Kara and Matt official on top of the one with me, Kara and Dana we already had. The final 5 vote was tough for me because Matt was right in that Will may have been an easier beat BUT if Will did win immunity then he won the game in a landslide. I k,ew I at least stood a chance against Dana if I HAD to be here with him instead of Matt. Unfortunatley I lost the gamble and had to send Matt out but I'm glad I didn't take the much riskier gamble and end up here next to Will. My game wasn't as flashy as Danas or as clean as Karas but I played very calculated and really set myself up the best I could given the circumstances.
1903 days 19 hours ago
tashi
Alright,

I'm here to ask you all some general questions because I feel like the questions I originally wanted to ask where taken already and I don't wanna re-read anything.

1.) Rank the Jurors on best to worst game-play lmao

2.) Who out of the Jurors and/ or finalists didn't deserve to be casted. Don't say yourself.

3.) If you all suck really badly just pick a number 1-10.
1903 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@Tashi

1. Rank the Jurors on best to worst game-play lmao

#1 Dylan
#2 Ethan
#3 Qaz
#4 Mud
#5 Joey
#6 Will
#7 Dana
#8 Kara
#9 David
#10 Matt
#11 Kenneth
#12 LeQuisha
#13 Jabbar...in heels
#14 Tashi

2.) Who out of the Jurors and/ or finalists didn't deserve to be casted. Don't say yourself.

In all honesty, you. I came into this game thinking you were a great player and had a lot to bring, but when I finally met you at the merge, it felt like you weren’t giving it your all. And maybe I’m reading it wrong, but it just always looked like you did the least out of the 14 of us. Correct me if I’m wrong please xx.

1903 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
@Tashi

1. Joey
2. Ethan
3. Will
4. Qaz
5. Dylan
6. Ken
7. Matt
8. Mud
9. Jabbar
10. Tashi
11. LeQuisha

Well seeing as in how I only knew a couple of you coming into this, idk how your normal gameplay is or what your reputation is in the group game community. I think it was a good cast and all the jurors played a part in this game, either by entertaining or making moves. I think some of the early boots could've not been cast but that's not what your question is asking. So my honest answer is all the jurors & finalists deserved to be cast. If I'm FORCED to pick someone then I'd just name LQ for being at the bottom of my list for game play. But to be fair she's really only at the bottom because I don't know what her game play was because we never worked together nor were we ever on a tribe together until merge. 

1903 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7

1. Dylan
2. Qaz
3. Will
4. Ethan
5. Matt (very underrated imo)
6. Joey
7. Mud (just too big of a target to have a chance strategically)
8. Kenneth (played better socially)
9. Tashi
10. Jabbar
12. LQ

Just based on the theme alone I would say Kara. As many have said she really deviated from her role as a hero and fell into the villain some as well so I feel the least deserving to be one a heroes vs. Villains since she was such a blurred character

1903 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the questions & comments!

Even if I don't win I really enjoyed playing this season, meeting new people, reuniting with some people I hadn't seen for a long time, and I'm proud of the way I played the game :)

I hope some of you didn't mistake my quietness for weakness. I didn't feel I needed a loud personality in this game because there were plenty of those lol. "Smart people don't have to plan big moves out loud." And sometimes "When it comes down to it, we don't mix. We're like chicken parm and tuna fish, it just dont taste good." :p Otherwise I'm grateful for the conversations had and friendships built.

Thanks to Mike & Newz for hosting :) Glad I could do better than my previous 6th & 23rd placements in your series lol

Good luck to David & Dana <3 enjoyed playing with you both
1903 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hahaha ya’ll can legit fuck off saying I had the worst gameplay! Lol look at who’s in the final 3 it’s a fucking joke! Can I just not vote
1903 days 12 hours ago
tashi
Thanks ladies
1903 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Also Kara you didn’t ‘play’ this season you floated to the end like thin air because that’s the ONLY substance you had this game
1903 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
@lq idk why you’re so mad at me - I ranked you higher than both of them since Dana included more than the jurors and David can’t count 😂
1903 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@LQ

I had you so low because I felt like you got screwed at the merge, and I didn’t get to see much of your game before the merge besides our time at the double tribal and then on the villains together. I’m sure there’s a lot more behind your gameplay than I saw
1903 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
And oops. I misread Tashi’s questions. Just cut out the three of us from my ranking, I guess 🤷‍♀️
1903 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Kara please don’t give me your bullshit excuse! And Dana stop trying to lick up jury’s arses own who you are and how you played for Christ sake!
1903 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
...okay
1903 days 11 hours ago
DavidM7
I love me being illiterate 😂

@Tashi.
I just tell what I see. Not saying you're a bad playet but this game the flipping didn't work. If you don't like me saying that then dont vote me that's a fair way to vote but I won't lie to get your vote

Anyway games got delayed today so I cant make the reunion and my second game is about to come up so this will be my last comment before we find out a winner

Congrats to Kara or Dana if you win! I think we all played very well and we clearly did something right to be here. Thanks to everyone for such a great season! Normally I hate tengaged but I had a blast in this game.

Good luck and good night 💕

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!