This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #21 (Vonjeo)

Topic » Tribal Council #21 (Vonjeo)

1936 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Vonjeo tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jabbar, LeQuisha, Ken, Tashi, Mud, and Ethan, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Joey has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-One vote. That's all it took for Ethan to be voted out. How much does that mess with one's mentality?
-If you had to come up with a stereotypical Survivor player name/type like "Big Move Billy" or "Under the Radar Richard", what would yours be?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (01/06/19) at 6 PM Est.
1936 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
-One vote. That's all it took for Ethan to be voted out. How much does that mess with one's mentality?

i don't give a fuck about the one vote but i do give a fuck about the person who made that vote!

-If you had to come up with a stereotypical Survivor player name/type like "Big Move Billy" or "Under the Radar Richard", what would yours be?

it would probably be "mike doesn't know how to host"
1936 days 13 hours ago
DBWs

https://media.giphy.com/media/9xAs8AGoH61zQiVeW4/giphy.gif

Dingleberry Dyl
1936 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Not really. He was voted the most trustworthy, and people are going to be mad about it and throw jabs at me, but I did what I wanted for once. Not what anyone else wanted. Does that make me an idiot? Yes. Does that make me deserving of rude gifs and ended friendships? No.

Don't know and don't care.
1936 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
*sits down in the jury section, black vote in hand*

Ken & I

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs85Zkd6cddt5wKk/source.gif
1936 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
As a jury member, Ethan is black for this round
1936 days ago
DavidM7
General Questions:
Well there's only 4 idols left and Chris claimed to have one so there's only enough for it to happen like once more I think so hopefully I'm not the culprit.

This is honestly the worst question you've asked yet
1935 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/9xAs8AGoH61zQiVeW4/giphy.gif
1935 days 16 hours ago
GiGi10

I obviously don’t know what’s going on so that’s nice, but with 4 idols left it could happen again so hey

MAGA Matt since I’ve voted out every minority in the game I think
1935 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1935 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1935 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
*stands and give my merge villains idol to Dylan*
1935 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal....in boots*
1935 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
*Takes the idol from David, and gives it to Mike*
My evil plan worked
1935 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
*glares*
1935 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Takes carved object from Dylan*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!