This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #20 (Vonjeo)

Topic » Tribal Council #20 (Vonjeo)

1929 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Vonjeo tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jabbar, LeQuisha, Ken, Tashi, and Mud, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Dylan has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Two rounds in a row we've seen idols come into play, Should we expect another idol play tonight?
-Thoughts on the results of the challenge?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (01/05/19) at 6 PM Est.
1929 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
General Questions:
-Two rounds in a row we've seen idols come into play, Should we expect another idol play tonight?
Probably

We love me being the goat. Not shocked though cause the jury hates me. Nothing too surprising was revealed in my opinion but I did only score 4 points so maybe I'm lying to myself 馃槀
1929 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I never expect anything anymore.

I am not that big of a fan of this challenge. Not because I lost by a time tiebreaker, or because I got majority on two negative answers, but because it really doesn't reflect good on anyone. It just feels like most of the time that our perceptions are just wrong. Hell, I've been wrong so many times this game.
1929 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Chances are high

It鈥檚 one I actually had a chance to win and failed again 馃檲 I prefer this to speed crap for sure. Answers are always interesting but they don鈥檛 really mean anything
1929 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse

dunno

who cares
1929 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fd721a849c85b73fc99848e172123aef/tumblr_inline_onfkxdxO3N1ql0zz7_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/fd721a849c85b73fc99848e172123aef/tumblr_inline_onfkxdxO3N1ql0zz7_500.gif
1929 days 10 hours ago
GiGi10

There are like 6 idols still out there so yeah lol

Didn't really get the chance to look much but I heard I was none of them so yay for irrelevance
1929 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
Kara's boyfriend would know more than the rest of us

Think we should do it again
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1929 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
*stands*
1929 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
numerous people have told me i'm fine, but I'd much rather be safe than sorry tonight, I cannot take any chances

this is for me tonight
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Takes carved object from Joey*
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Joey will NOT count!
1929 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anyone else?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!