This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #19 (Vonjeo)

Topic » Tribal Council #19 (Vonjeo)

1937 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Vonjeo tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jabbar, LeQuisha, Ken, and Tashi, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Joey has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-With Tashi voted out, we are back to 5 Heroes and 5 Villains. Is that just a coincidence or are tribal lines still very much a thing?
-How much fun have you been having with Mike as the only host at the moment?
-On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you about this vote?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (01/04/19) at 6 PM Est.
1937 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
-With Tashi voted out, we are back to 5 Heroes and 5 Villains. Is that just a coincidence or are tribal lines still very much a thing?
You can’t say tribal lines are the ONLY thing when I’ve voted a villain at every tribal council except against Tashi. And she knows that.

None.

10. Bitches want to say my name and blindside Dana.
1937 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
General Questions:
I didn't even realize lmao

PLEASE COME BACK ITS ACTUAL TORTURE

10. Maybe I'm paranoid but shit is quiet
1937 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse

what's a hero

none

9 since I can't be nervous for myself
1937 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
I think it's just coincidence. Different groups have banded together and I think alliances are more based on who you trust/feel comfortable with

who is Mike??

8 because when it's turned on it's side it's the infinity symbol and i always feel nervous. it's a non stop thing
1937 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000

https://i.giphy.com/media/QmGPYgnTsrv5F3Z8XP/giphy.gif

1937 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
It's a conspiracy

1937 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1937 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1937 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
https://i.imgur.com/bJvhZ3t.gif
1937 days 15 hours ago
DBWs
*Stands*
This one goes out to Kara's bf, Oejnov
*Hands Mike an idol*
May want to clean that first
1937 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
HOLY SHIT
1937 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Takes carved object from Dylan*
1937 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well I’m going home now good work everyone
1937 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Damn it Oejnov
1937 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!