This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Sweden]

1897 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Martin, Jake, and Andy to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Sweden - Dynamic Duos.

Please welcome our members of the jury - CJ, Chris, Kamani, Tyler, Max, Austin, Marissa, and Vivian, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Martin, Jake, and Andy, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Friday (2/15/19) at 6 PM EST.
1897 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hello to the jury.

Some of you are friends, some of you are enemies, but you're all part of the reason why I am here today. Entering this game, I had a huge target on your back, but that is the case with every game. I saw many big names in the cast and knew it was going to be a rollercoaster ride, which it was.

The tribes were divided and instantly I was in two alliances. Popular Girls Alliance (Myself, Marissa, Max, Viv, Kayla) with Max and Tyler as affiliates on the other tribe. I also was in The North which consisted of myself, Kayla, Jeff, and Kamani.

As the tribes swapped, it started becoming clear this side was going to be two sided. The Reverse and Revoke tribal councils were key because we got to throw competitions to keep players in and we headed to merge pretty close in numbers.

I knew Martin was the swing vote so I began getting close to him before the merge started and his vote was one that helped me the entire game.

The first merge immunity we lost and it appeared as if we were screwed, but not so fast. It was my idea to play the idols on everyone and we sent CJ packing while also flushing Austin's idol. Chris was an easy vote and then I got Martin back with us to secure Kamani left when all my alliance doubted we'd have the numbers.

Jeff left and I thought that I was screwed because he was my closest ally on the other side, but I did not give up. Max and Marissa made the first move against the alliance, and it all but sealed their fate. I'm sure if I had lost immunity it could have been me. Tyler left and we got revenge by taking out Max. It would have been Marissa, but he was immuned. After this vote, I knew I was good no matter what. Viv and Martin would never vote for me, and I had a good relationship with Andy and Marissa. So Austin had to go.

At final 5, I initially wanted to vote Andy because I was worried Viv wouldn't vote him at final 4, I was correct. I decided to vote Marissa because I wanted the jury to see my strategic game and I think that Marissa played a strong strategic game as well.

I won final immunity and hoped to get Andy out, but Viv had other plans, sending her own ass out of the game. Love her no matter what.

I know that a lot of you are angry with me, but I hope you can see that I made strategic and social connections that benefited myself and the rest of my alliance.

Please ask me any question.
Good luck Andy and Martin!
1897 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
First of all I want to say congratualtions to Jake and Martin!

This was not how I ever anticipated this game going when it began. Overall, it was fun, despite some of the nastier moments, but it has definitely been a roller coaster. I think I deserve to win this game, and I will tell you why.

On day 1, an alliance was created between myself, CJ, and Chris B, and we decided to stay close to Chris M and Austin for a majority alliance on our tribe. The early decisions in this game were fairly easy, as we had inactive members of our tribe. The tribe swap came and things became a little more complicated, even though CJ, Chris B, Austin and I all stayed on Malmo. We had wanted Chance gone for a while because we thought he would be a threat later on in the game, so Jake being sent to exile the first round we lost wasn't a big deal.

The second reverse and revoke was when the game really shifted for me. Tyler publicly gave Jake his idol, so I voted for Jake to keep the trust with my alliance, but Austin used his vote steal to target me. That's when I knew I had to be a little more cautious with how I played, at least in the premerge. I'm still not sure what would have happened had we lost. Since Jake would have likely been sent back to exile, he wouldn't have had a vote to steal and maybe that wouldn't have counted either, I don't know, but since we won (barely), it didn't end up mattering.

At the next swap, Chris B and Austin were again on my tribe, and we used Austin's vote steal to take control of the tribe. They then wanted to target Viv, and I didn't want to do that, so I flipped on Austin in the split vote, but he played his idol. Again we won the challenge and Viv stayed.

At the merge, I didn't want to win immunity right away to put a target on my back, but I needed to because I knew there were at least 5 idols in play (3 from the tribes because they were all given back from reverse and revoke rounds, and there statistically had to be at least 2 from idol bonds), especially because my idol bond partner was voted out right before the merge. That vote was unpredictable, and put me in a bit of a hole in the game. We had the votes to force rocks, so I agreed to vote for Viv to keep her safe from drawing rocks when the deadlock came (ironic, after this last tribal). I flipped in the revote because I didn't want to vote for Viv again and I also didn't think I needed to risk drawing a rock. That may not have been my best move, but I had faith that it would work out.

I was in minority for a few rounds after this against what seemed like an unbreakable 6, but my relationship with Viv was key as my allies were voted out one by one. It was at the final 8, however, that Marissa approached Austin and I with a plan to blindside Tyler. This was the hardest vote for me and the one regret that I have in the game because Tyler and I have known each other for a long time. I didn't want to vote for Tyler, but I felt like I needed to ensure that I wouldn't go home if Austin played the idol (because I didn't know Tyler had it). I really don't think I would be here if I didn't make that move, and I still do think it was a good move, but I still hate that I did it.

However, Tyler's exit put me in a good position in the game. I was now able to get Viv and Jake on board with targeting Max and Marissa, and since Jake was one of the few people it seemed Martin talked to, we had the majority. After that, I wanted to take Martin out, but by this time, the numbers weren't there, andI had a final 3 with Jake and Viv. I wanted to keep their trust from this point on as much as possible, so I voted for Austin and Marissa, knowing that Viv would never vote for me so I at least had a shot in the tiebreaker.

I'm still honestly shocked at how the final 4 tribal went down, and again my relationship with Viv was key. I'm shocked at the rock tiebreaker, as I was prepared for a firemaking challenge, but when I found out, I expected to go home. I can't take credit for what happened, but I can never thank Viv enough for being the best partner ever and risking her own shot for me, and falling on the sword.

Overall, I think I played a strong game, making relationships when I needed to and cutting them when I also needed to. I won 3 individual immunities, and I didn't have to rely on any idols or advantages because I didn't have any. I think my game is respectable and deserving of the win.

Thank you to Newz and Pieguy for hosting this season and thank you all for a fun game. Good luck Jake and Martin!
1897 days 7 hours ago
marthean
Well Hello Jury, I would like t to congratulate Jake and Andy for making it this far.

I'll keep my speech as short as I can because I am ready for questions.

Coming into this game, I knew I was in a major disadvantage because I absolutely didn't know like 98% of the cast. There was a few I have seen, but they were taken out very quickly. I was a Outsider in my original tribe and almost the whole game. No one ever wanted to talk to me, that was probably my fault for not having a skype. I did meet a cool few people, like Tyler, Austin,Kamani, and Jake.
I played my best as an outsider. When the merge hit, we got a threat like CJ out right away. Many people came to me for a vote. Chris, I did not betray you. I wanted Viv out, but it did not work in our favor. Once that tribal ended, I was able to build an actual solid relationship with Jake to become more involved in planning and conversations. I knew how every tribal was gonna go, besides Chris and Tyler tribals when they were voted out.
Jake became an important person to my game, we worked together to become strong and slay our enemies.
Final 4 tribal was intense and was the second time I was close to going home, but the rocks ended up finishing what I wanted since final 11.

Kamani- I'm voted for you. We seemed to talk and get along, but we did not build a solid alliance, because I lost trust when you voted for me in our tribe.
Tyler- Did not vote, You were a complete surprise, I wanted you sitting here in the end.
Austin- You were one of the hardest vote off because I liked you as a person. We made a Pact to never vote each other which I would have kept, but you broke when you voted me.

I played with the cards that were given to me. Some people never attempted to talk to me. I was on the outside looking in who had plant deep roots to stay/survive in the game. I never once had a Idol and had to rely on my Outsider status to go forward.
1896 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Jury you can ask questions y'know ;)
1896 days 18 hours ago
winner132
Martin: Why do you think you should win when you literally talked to the same two people this whole game and for the most part nobody knew you existed?

Jake: Why should I vote for you when I specifically asked you not to lie to me about voting me out because I wanted to go get food @ the store and didn't want to wait and have the store close if I was just getting voted out, only for you to then lie to me, have Andy tell me that you were voting me out, and the store being CLOSED and me NOT getting my food because I waited too long for an answer from you.

Andy: Hey hun message me when you get back to STL
1896 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Marissa

If lying was morally incorrect to you then you did not play by your own rules. Yes, I did lie and it is probably my only regret of this game because it didn't impact the game. Obviously, when I lied there was reason for it. I wasn't sure if you had an idol and I know that you are a sweet-talker and had a good social game so if I told you that you were going then there was a chance you could have flipped the vote on me. Had I known that you still would have gone if I told the truth, of course I would not have lied. Which is why it was my regret because I care if I hurt your feelings, I don't really care if I hurt Kamani's feelings.

I think you should vote for me because I think that you and I were the two top strategic forces in the game. When we fought that round about Austin and Martin going I knew we were the two top dogs in this game, then Max ended up going that round. You struck first but I struck harder. I only wanted you to go because I think you played a great game. The Popular Girls Alliance was one of my favorite alliances in any group game I have played. If you vote for me great. If you cannot vote for me, that's up to you. If you have any questions I am here to answer.
1896 days 17 hours ago
marthean
Marissa

We talked in our old tribe. I thought we were building something but then you voted for me. No one ever came to talk to me. You only talked to me when you wanted premerge. After the Merge, you never even hit me up. That was the case with alot of people. I can not be solely responsible to go to people. I built a few relationships to take me far from them. Many people didnt even send me a message until they knew it was possiblity them going home. I knew a season with alot of names who are somebody in the Tengaged community were big deals. I knew if I can make the Merge, you guys was just canabilize each other before looking at me. No one ever considered me a threat so they looked the other and thought I'll get rid of him later.
1896 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
Marissa

Yeah of course I will!!
1896 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
Congratulations to the final 3 I genuinely don’t hate any of you.

Andy, it kinda hurt because we were close and I was genuinely annoyed you did flip and take me out even though I was loyal to you. I wanna know if you think the move you made to keep Vivian was worth losing our side as allies?

Jake, I don’t really know how to feel about you. We had very little communication overall and I guess my only question for you would be, what was your biggest regret?

Martin, first off I always knew you kept me in the vote don’t worry I knew Andy would flop before you would. I want my question to be why should the other two NOT WIN. I hope you use this as a platform to try and gain a WIN because I really think these people are gonna try and tear you down.
1896 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
Chris

I don't think I lost our side as allies, as I still worked closely with Jeff, Kamani, and Austin after you left. That move sucked for me, and I really wanted to go to rocks honestly. However, Viv basically told me that she'd never talk to me again if I voted for her in the revote, and while I was protecting her from the rock draw by voting for her, I didn't want to lose her as a friend. As far as the game goes, I still stand by the move because Viv was my protection through the merge and if it weren't for her there's no way I'd be here right now. If I voted her and sent it to rocks, I lose my biggest connection to the other side and my protection, which likely gets me voted out shortly after.

As a last note, I do apologize for hurting you, but I feel that if I hadn't voted you, I wouldn't be sitting in the final 3 right now.
1896 days 15 hours ago
marthean
Chris

Andy should not win base on his inability to keep a word that he made with you\\

Jake should not win on his inability to creating connections to the other side of alliances.

I did my best to have one foot in at least 1 person on each side of the alliances.
1896 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Chris

Well I answered this in my last question. My biggest regret was lying to Marissa at final 5 saying I wasn’t voting for her. I don’t regret any game moves I made because I made it here so I think they were crucial. When I was lying to Marissa, at the time I thought it was a game move in case she had an idol or could flip the vote. But obviously that didn’t happen so knowing whay I know now, I would have been honest.
1896 days 14 hours ago
winner132
@Jake

I agree I lied in this game, but you lied even in a time when you didn't have to lie since it was a 4-1 vote and I was going regardless, plus I told you that I didn't have an idol beforehand so I wanted you to let me know if you were voting me so I could have gone to get food which I DIDN'T do because you never told me if you were voting me.

Like yes this is a strategic game, but it's also a social game, and unnecessarily lying definitely hurts you in the social aspect.

I'll definitely be thinking long and hard about who I vote.
1896 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Marissa

Correct. You told me you didn’t have an idol, but of course it was still in the back of my head. You never told me about your first idol until you played it.
1896 days 13 hours ago
Ramanik
Finalist, this has been a very long season. Coming into this I didn’t think that I would’ve made it as far as I did, but I’m happy to be here. What’s significant about being here is that I get to give my peace of how I feel about each of you and how I saw you play the game. Only two of the three have questions, and one of you doesn’t. For the one you just have my thesis of your game, and you said don’t need my vote or care about how I feel period. For the other two, all that I read from your answers will decide who deserves my vote. Just pre-warning I’m not gonna sugar coat any of you, so don’t sugar coat any of your answers. Plus READ because that’s a common thing with a few of you. And once again congrats!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!