This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Yozgat)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Yozgat)

1409 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Yozgat tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Clair, Colin, Justin, Ashanti, Erik, and Pietro, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Kacey has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination.  Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-With Finale taking place tomorrow night, what preparations will you be doing before it?
-Pietro seemed to be completely blindsided last round. What does that say about the level of gameplay this season?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (5/20/20) at 8:00PM EST.
1409 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
General Questions:

-With Finale taking place tomorrow night, what preparations will you be doing before it?

whatever i need to win

-Pietro seemed to be completely blindsided last round. What does that say about the level of gameplay this season?

“expect the unexpected
- Julie Chen-Moonevs”
-MJFJUNE
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1408 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
With Finale taking place tomorrow night, what preparations will you be doing before it?
Not do anything because I won’t be there

Girl these players suck ass
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1408 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
Jeff! Hold up
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Tiff?
1408 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
*stands* this is for everyone in the game! I’m tired of watching everyone not fucking play this game. This is all stars not a fucking newbie season. This is the final 6 and if I go tonight I need to see some big game moves if u want my vote. Period stop playing big baby this is survivor play the damn game.
1408 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
*sits back down flips hair*
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, anyone else?
1408 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
*holds calypsos hand*
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1408 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://68.media.tumblr.com/deb85479a361dc583c4ffa5463d38ee4/tumblr_inline_ou55ofCycU1tqep7m_540.gif
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Tiffany
1408 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Calypso

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!