This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1428 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Monday (5/18/20) at 7:30 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in!
1428 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
here
1428 days 8 hours ago
SkiLondon
here
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Check in closes at 7:35pm EST
1428 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
here
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Here:
Chandler
Kacey
Zyler
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll post the challenge at 7:30pm EST and then we'll get going once check-in closes.
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today’s challenge, we're playing “King of Spamming”.

Now this is a challenge I love because not only does it require skill, but strategy as well.

For the first part, you guys will be bidding on how many people you think you can get to send me, through mails, your username in two minutes. If during the bid, you feel like the number is getting too high, you can simple say “I’m out” and you will be out for that round.

Once the bidding stops, I will give the person who won the bid two minutes to spam. If they get the amount of people they said they would (or more), they win individual immunity and reward. If not, they are eliminated from the challenge and will no longer be able to compete. We will then do another round of bidding and spamming.

If no one manages to do the spamming portion, then the last remaining individual wins individual immunity and reward.

Any questions?

NOTE: For the spamming portion, no one from this game or any accounts below orange level will be allowed to send me your username
1428 days 8 hours ago
Calypso
Hi
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Here:
Chandler
Kacey
Zyler
Calypso
1428 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
this is confusing
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Also just heads up, you got one minute to bid when it's your turn. If you're late, you're out for the round.

If you fail to bid two rounds in a row, you're out of competition.
1428 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I didn't understand the first part
1428 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I have to mail you a number of how many people I think I can get?
1428 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
@Chandler

An example of bidding round would be as follows

Newz: 1
Mike: 2
Chandler: 3
Newz: I'm out
Mike: I'm out

Host: Chandler wins the bidding round with 3

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!