This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1414 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Will be posted on Thursday (5/14/20) at 7 PM EST. It will be a non-live challenge.
1413 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys!

Today's challenge will be the ultimate test of commitment and endurance.

In front of you is a ball and a ring. Your job will to keep the ball going in the ring. To start your attempt, you must mail me "Puts Ball Into Ring and Starts".

Then every 10 minutes from that mail you must mail me “Keeps Ball Going” to keep the ball in the ring. However, the challenging part is that you must be within the 10 minute mark according to Tengaged timestamps which means that your mail must be after 10 minutes but before 11 minutes.

If your mail lands outside the 10-11 minute range, your ball falls out of your ring and you're out of the challenge.

The person who lasted the longest on their attempt wins Individual Immunity.

Challenge ends on Friday (5/15/20) at 7 PM EST

NOTE: You only have one attempt so make it count. You can start your attempt at any time.
1413 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok, I'm heading back to camp bye y'all!

https://media.giphy.com/media/oVkgZINp9OYF2/giphy.gif
1413 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
" Individual Immunity."

Should be

"Individual Immunity and Reward". :)
1413 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Hello!

So, this challenge actually over as it is mathematically possible for anyone to catch up to one individual.

After a total time of 12 hours, 45 minutes, and 52 seconds, Ashanti wins Individual Immunity and Reward!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!