This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [San Marino]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [San..

2103 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I so messed up this is why I need at least a week after getting voted off to prepare jury questions
2103 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Christian:
If you could be sitting in the final 2 with anybody besides JB, who would it be? Also, would you say leaking the plan of voting off James to flush Will's idol and send me to Ponderosa was one of your best moves? If not, what would you say was your best move made this season?

KC I think is the first choice that comes to mind. I know a lot of y'all don't like how she played, but honestly, I really respect both her as a player and person. She survived by ONE vote at the very first merge tribal, and managed to make all the way to Final 4 (should've been 3) somehow?? That's personally crazy to me and just as a friend, I think she deserves a spot in finals and I'd love to have been here with her. Will is another person that comes to mind for reasons I stated in my last answer.

And yes, I would say that was one of my best moves this season. It was a risk in so many ways, I had to go behind my team's back, I had to make sure it wasn't leaked, I had SO many tightropes to balance with that vote, and I'm extremely proud of how it went off. No one even suspected what happened afterwards, which I think is the best part to be honest. I proved I didn't have to use my idols and weapons to make moves, I could use my brain and achieve moves of just as great of power.

I think another underrated move that I made was at the Final 6 Final Tribal. It was 20 minutes till tribal, and KC had just told me to my disbelief that Will had and was playing another idol. Due to JB's legacy, I knew that would pretty much send Tashi out with one vote, something I was NOT okay with since Tashi going all but ensures rocks at the Final 4. So putting on my speedy little hat, I raised a red alert and we all quickly changed our votes to James. Without that relationship with KC, Tashi goes home at Final 6 and my journey to the end becomes much tougher, so that is another move I'm equally proud of.
2103 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
JB:
During the Patrick vote, you said you personally wanted to team up with the Paladins so we could all take out KC and Team Will, but ultimately decided against it in favor of your tribe. How do you feel the outcome would've been different if you had stuck with your own agenda and blindsided your original tribe? Were you afraid of damaging the relationships you had previously formed in the past?

I wasn't afraid of damaging my past relationships, because the main reason I wanted to side with the Paladins was because I had Mud and I had Tashi, two people who I had great relationships with coming into the game. So I tried my best to keep Mud and Tashi safe for as long as I possibly could, and they were the last two members of the Paladins+Mud team.

I would never have sided with the Paladins if I didn't have my tribe to back me up, but if we did, I think we still make the end. Christian still had a good pulse on Will, so we would have been in power to flip at any moment, which we probably do at Final 11.

Then if there was ever a time where the Paladins and Will wanted to team up, they would have, but they probably don't target me because Mud and Tashi are still there looking out for me. I think it works out either way because Christian and I had the people on every corner of the tribe keeping us safe.
2103 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
JB : if you could work with one person more closely this ENTIRE season, who would you try to work with more?

This may not be the answer you were expecting, but John. I picked John for my tribe for a reason, because I knew he was loyal AF and I had not played a game with him in a long time.

Unfortunately, John was voted out before we could scheme for a vote. I honestly felt terrible. It was one vote before the merge and I know how good of a player he is, and it would have been a lot of fun to have him in a role where we knew we could trust each other 100 percent. It was the first time in the game where I felt like I took a big L. I wish John was here but I know that he's happy that I'm here in the end, so that's cool.

The part of this game I found the most difficult though was playing with people outside of my team. I knew I was sticking loyal to my team 100 percent, so I knew I couldn't fulfill many promises outside of my team. I wish I could have worked with everyone more closely, because I had a game relationship with about all but 4 or 5 people in the cast. However, I made the decision before the game to put these bloodline relationships first, and I believe that was critical to get me to the end.
2103 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Christian : Hi!!! Okay, so, like, do you think you relied on immunities and outside forces other than social game?

I definitely think I relied on immunity at certain points in the game, but not throughout it all.

I was immune the following rounds:
-Final 12
-Final 10
-Final 7
-Final 6*
-Final 5
-Final 4
-Final 3

Out of those 7 rounds, I DEFINITELY need it for Final 3.
Final 4 if I don't have it and Tashi does, we go to rocks I think, otherwise I would've been okay since you/JB wouldn't have voted me out.
Final 5 I had my idols in case I lost, but I think that searching for them for literal hours makes me worthy of relying on the power. Final 6 I had my other idol worst case scenario.
Final 7 was the round y'all took control so I don't think I needed the safety that round either.
And there were so many non-immune people @ 10/12 that I don't think I would've been a huge target due to my relationships with y'all at the time.

So I mean, I did rely on immunity at certain points, but I don't think it eclipsed my game at all.

As for idols, Will/You/JB both knew I had one and the others highly suspected, but I don't think they really were anything more for my game than making sure others couldn't use them against me. When I did end up using them, it didn't even negate the majority, so yeah I definitely think my relationships with the JJ/WW and my strategic game was what ultimately got me here.

I do think I could've made it with an immunity or five wins less, but the one I did need without a shadow of the doubt was the last one, and I think that speaks well to my game that Tashi and I both knew we were each other's biggest threat so I'm gonna wear that with a badge of pride.
2103 days 7 hours ago
Ace99
First of all, congratulations to my fellow jockstraps. I am so happy that I was able to start the game with great people who, as we can easily see, were very committed to their bloodlines. This is such a tough final tribal because I really like the both of you, and I think you both deserve the title of Sole Survivor. I am going to ask the two of you a question. If you answer this the way I please, then I will really think you deserve the title of Sole Survivor, and my vote is yours.

Christian, we didn’t talk much. Why did we need to? We were on the same tribe, and we were safe most of the time. I think you are a very savvy player, you found the right times to win immunity, especially the last one where if it wasn't you or JB would have created an easy Tashi win. You said that you wanted to be out of JB's shadow, yet I never was really able to see your gameplay. I don't think I am blind, but what moves did you make that were able to propel you to the end of the game and would be able to consider you the Sole Survivor?

JB- Hey brother. Don’t think this vote is coming easy. It took a LOT of you convincing me to do this game (which, was good on your part I mean you made it to the end). You’re going to have to convince ME that you played the better game. Let’s go back to F8. Jake had just left but it was still 3 of 8 strong. If we ran that auction the right way, everything could have been amazing. That auction completely ruined my game and could’ve very well ruined yours. Yet, look here. You’re sitting with one of your original bloodlines while everybody else is over here drinking rosé and dressed in their Sunday best. How did you adapt to losing your strongest ally, the one actual real legit bloodline in this game, and still be able to make it to 2?

I can’t wait to hear your answers, and I can’t wait to see which one of you wins.
2103 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Christian, we didn’t talk much. Why did we need to? We were on the same tribe, and we were safe most of the time. I think you are a very savvy player, you found the right times to win immunity, especially the last one where if it wasn't you or JB would have created an easy Tashi win. You said that you wanted to be out of JB's shadow, yet I never was really able to see your gameplay. I don't think I am blind, but what moves did you make that were able to propel you to the end of the game and would be able to consider you the Sole Survivor?

I think that my game is one where I did make moves that definitely turned the tide of this game, but the way I played them no one ever saw me as the one who orchestrated them, thus reducing the target on my back while other prominent players such as Will, Mud, and Tashi were targeted heavily for their moves. This is why the FTC is so important, because while I didn't need to claim those moves back then to protect myself, I need to now in order to get the respect and the votes in order to win. I'll highlight the two ones that I feel I had the biggest claim in making sure happened.

Logan's Vote-off: Leaking the plan to vote James so Will would play his idol on James achieved all of the following effects that benefited my game
-Sent out someone on the other side that I did not have a connection too
-Got rid of an idol that could've been used end-game against me
-Solidified a new ally out of James who trusted me 100%
-Solidified Will/KC's trust in me that I was willing to risk my game for them

James' Vote-off: Finding out about the idol due to my relationship with KC so we were able to flip our votes off of Will and onto James benefited my game in these ways
-Kept Tashi in the game to avoid a JJvWW Final 4 rock draw that would've happened had she left
-Sent out a strong competitor in James
-Made the odds of me and JB being the Final 2 not rely on a rock, but rather skill

I definitely think I played a game that at first glance, appeared to be in JB's shadow. But now that we're at the FTC, I'm able to step out of the darkness and into the light, and let the moves I made rather than hurt my chances of even getting here, help my game by proving exactly what I did in order to make it here. My game wasn't dependent on JB, I never informed him of what I was doing that round Logan went out and had I not been here and had the relationship with KC that I did, Tashi would've gone home in 6th and JB may have gone home for 4th if he draws the purple rock. I wanted to play a game that while tied to him, was still a game that was independent of his own, and I feel the moves I made throughout this game are proof of that.
2103 days 6 hours ago
Slendie258
Alright! Hi guys! Congratulations on making it to final Tribal I think you both played decently enough.

But I do have one thing to say, both of your social games sucked ass! Christian we never even spoke, not once,
And JB, we were on the same tribe for like 4 days and we spoke maybe twice over that whole period! You're both really luck tbh because if either of you were sitting next to anyone else you wouldn't be getting my vote at all oops.

But you're not so I'm voting for one of you don't worry, I just don't know who.

So my question to you both is simple
Seen as I don't really know either of you, why should I write your name down?
2103 days 6 hours ago
Christian_

I mean in my defense, while I know my social game wasn't spectacular or even great, we were on the merged tribe together all of a day and a half, so I feel have more reason that my connection to you wasn't existent seeing as we had never been on a tribe together and had a chance to talk, unlike you and JB. I didn't want to overplay and create waves that would cause me to become a target for 13th again like in All Stars so when I heard it was between you and KC, someone I trusted a ton, my decision was pretty easy seeing as no one from your side really even campaigned for my vote. I didn't reach out to anyone from PP or MM at the Final 13, so had it been any of the others who went out instead, it would've been the same so I hope it didn't come off like I was personally ignoring you for a reason lmao.

Anyway, to answer your actual question, I believe you should write my name down because I feel I played a better overall game than JB. I believe I performed physically better, I had more of an impact in ensuring both of us were here at the end, and I didn't have the luxury of being a captain and handpicking a tribe. The players in this game for the most part were always at a disadvantage because by sticking loyal to your captain, it appeared that you were sheeping them, even if that wasn't true. (such as KC and Will) I feel I rose above the "JB's player" tag to become my own force in this game and especially for this season theme, I think differentiating yourself from your captain was key for all fifteen of us.
2103 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Christian, JB, congrats.

Christian - If you could go back in time and do one thing in this game differently, what would it be?

JB - Thank you for explaining the bold statement you made, because if you didn’t acknowledge that, I was definitely coming in here with a vengeance. I think you hold a similar place to my journey in Greenland. I never took my chances to get Ryan out because I didn’t want him out as he was my loyal ally. Except, my stalling and his immunity wins led to my elimination. Tell me one time you kept your stance as captain and called the shots for one of the tribal councils.
2103 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Christian - If you could go back in time and do one thing in this game differently, what would it be?

I’m not sure how it directly would effect the game tbh but I’d definitely go back and play my idol on Jake when he went home, especially seeing how I ended up not needing it. That was definitely a round where I played sloppily, and that cost me one of my closer allies on the team since I knew Noah would always choose JB over myself due to their relationship.

But yeah, not sure how that changes the game since there would be 4 of us still in at the auction but without trying to butterfly effect things, that would be the one thing I’d go back and redo
2102 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
JB- Hey brother. Don’t think this vote is coming easy. It took a LOT of you convincing me to do this game (which, was good on your part I mean you made it to the end). You’re going to have to convince ME that you played the better game. Let’s go back to F8. Jake had just left but it was still 3 of 8 strong. If we ran that auction the right way, everything could have been amazing. That auction completely ruined my game and could’ve very well ruined yours. Yet, look here. You’re sitting with one of your original bloodlines while everybody else is over here drinking rosé and dressed in their Sunday best. How did you adapt to losing your strongest ally, the one actual real legit bloodline in this game, and still be able to make it to 2?

First of all, looking back, not much was at the auction and I don't think it changes much of the game. The one thing that could have really thrown the game in a different direction was the One Day Tribes, but that didn't happen. Nothing at the auction really affected the game past that vote. We were screwed either way because we did not have numbers.

I requested to be exiled because I wanted to be safe, but I also knew that if we were going to get back the votes that round, we would have gotten them in a 4-3 vote from Mud and Tashi voting with us or with a 5-2 vote from voting with Team Will. So, I felt like that was a risk worth taking. I also knew Christian had an idol in case something went awry for him. Had you exiled someone on the opposing side, like KC for example, James probably goes home or is idoled by Will, still likely resulting in your elimination. But if someone on Team Will went home in 8th, Mud and Tashi flip back to Team Will for 7th, where they likely send you home, because they want to avoid idol plays and keep Christian and I safe.

The absolute worst case scenario was you going, but then it dwindled our numbers enough to where Mud and Tashi wanted to flip back. So you going was actually very helpful for my game in a twisted way. You going took the target off me and Christian's backs because we had one less player on our team.

For Final 7, Christian and I became the swings and neither of us received votes. And then at Final 6 and 5 we were both safe from immunities. Christian went on to win out while I positioned myself to make it to the end without needing immunity at Final 4 or Final 3.

At Final 4, I teamed up with Tashi behind Christian's back to take out KC. And at Final 3, I was in a position to where both Tashi and Christian were going to take me no matter what.

So, ironically, your elimination helped me gain control in the game.
2102 days 22 hours ago
_JB_

First of all Aaron, I apologize for not speaking to you very much. I think there were a few reasons why we did not speak often.

When we were on Ventoso, I was on a business trip on the west coast, which put me about 7-8 hours time difference. The only times where we could talk were when it was around early afternoon for me and late late night for you, and that was only if I wasn't busy that day. Usually I also spoke with Tashi because we were on the same pact, and I knew that Tashi and you were a package deal, so I didn't feel the need to speak with you as much because of our time difference and I knew Tashi was voting how you were. I think it beats not talking to you at all as someone else on this Final 2 might have done.

Getting to your question, you should vote for me because I crafted the best team that I possibly could have assembled which allowed my game to have the strong roots that it did so that I could go out and make relationships with others like Mud, Tashi, Will on Ventoso and the Captains Deal, Pat in the Captains Deal, James in the Red Pact, and KC towards the middle of the game. If you include my tribe, that's half the cast where I had a decent, solid, working relationship with at some point in the game. This is why I never had a vote against me until Final 6 and no votes against me counted except the one that KC cast at Final 4.

And even for the people I did not have a relationship with, I at least made the effort to say hello, speak to them and try to find a way to where we could get further in the game. Like I mentioned before, I did want to work with you and the Paladins, but my other relationships in the game were stronger and I had to make a choice that benefitted those relationships.

I made the relationships that granted me idols (Christian gave me two in the game might I add), granted me exile (Noah sending me) and granted me future safety (Mud refusing to write my name down at F10, taking Tashi to F3 instead of KC). These relationships allowed me to get to where I am today.
2102 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
JB - Thank you for explaining the bold statement you made, because if you didn’t acknowledge that, I was definitely coming in here with a vengeance. I think you hold a similar place to my journey in Greenland. I never took my chances to get Ryan out because I didn’t want him out as he was my loyal ally. Except, my stalling and his immunity wins led to my elimination. Tell me one time you kept your stance as captain and called the shots for one of the tribal councils.

I called the shots for the Final 4 tribal to send KC home. I sent KC home instead of Tashi to ensure that either person would take me to the Final 2, as Christian and Tashi were never going to take each other. Christian also had a good relationship with KC and talked to me about how he did not want to vote her out. Also, I wasn't 100% sure that Christian wasn't going to cut me at F3. He's cut me at F3 before, granted we weren't as close then, but I know how competitive Christian is and I know how bad he wants this win. Knowing how the jury perceived KC, he may have taken her and won near unanimously. I would have still voted for him if he cut me at F3 over KC because he was on my team though. But I wanted to take the power into my own hands and get KC out of the door to force Christian to actually need the immunity necklace. This kept me safe and now I am sitting here in the Final 2 because of it.

Throughout the game, I did not want to be seen as someone who had control because then I was in more danger of being seen as a threat and getting voted out. This meant that because my perception of having control was going, it also meant that the perception of my players being sheep was gone as well. It was part of my strategy to blur those lines, and I believe it paid off because I'm sitting here in the Final 2 next to one of my teammates.
2102 days 20 hours ago
tashi
Hey guys!!!! First off I’d like to say co grata to the both of you for getting here where the rest of us failed. Making it so close but losing still hurts but I’m gonna trynand wipe my mind of that!

I just have one question for the both of you and I don’t want you guys to bullshit it.

Why did you guys stick with the tribal lines so fucking closely. At times fornme it seemed so stupid for you two and other players stick to thier sides of the game. Even I voted out Patrick because I wanted it to be better for my game. I think you both could have still been sitting here had you not stuck with your original tribal lines. Because since you didnstick woth those JJ’s original tribe in my opinion your guys games are fairly similar.

Sorry if it dosent make sense super tired.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!