This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Omaggio)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Omaggio)

2105 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Omaggio tribe!

JB has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Thoughts on the results of the challenge? Were you surprised by any of the results?
-The Finale is officially next round. How gutted would you be to go out this late in the game?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (7/20/18) at 6 PM Est.
2105 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
-Thoughts on the results of the challenge? Were you surprised by any of the results?

No I expected it, I don’t know which ones I got wrong I was robbed though I was almost there

-The Finale is officially next round. How gutted would you be to go out this late in the game?

I’m playing for second anyways and clearly have no shot of winning why should I care
2105 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
General Questions:

yes i expected will to get every single positive one but kc managed to snatch one

like a fish because im like 2 days away from 100.. =[
2105 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
On Day 15, Christian gave me a hidden immunity idol. I've been hoping that a day will come where I can repay him.

That day is today.

I'm giving my immunity necklace to Christian.
2105 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Christian now has the immunity necklace and cannot be voted for.
2105 days 7 hours ago
tashi
Thoughts on the results of the challenge? Were you surprised by any of the results?

I mean I got the biggest liar and who’s going tonight. Honestly I’m not that surprised by these awards. People haven’t wanted to actually work with me this entire game. So I really have been just trying to try and find a footing somewhere where I can try and make a move. But if I do go tonight I’m going to be 100% not surprised.

Finale or not. Leaving the game sucks.
2105 days 4 hours ago
J2999

Cried at getting no awards ;(
on the whole no though I could understand why majority voted who they did on like every vote

I'd hate that :(
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2105 days 2 hours ago
J2999
gL
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
2105 days 2 hours ago
J2999
https://media.giphy.com/media/YBmawoSS3TGZvmDzF5/giphy.gif
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
JB: I would like to play this on myself.

*JB hands me a parchment/letter*
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol! However, this IS the Legacy Advantage!

With that, all votes for JB WILL NOT count!
2105 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!